Ross won on HHD by the skin of his teeth - final sales in (billboard is usually different)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 DJ Maximum said:
oh i forgot

I think Im Big Meech
 07-27-2010, 04:53 PM         #82
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
this like every other thread on boxden proves one thing......white fans are way more loyal to their artists than black fans. ha, s**t they even made wayne a legend as soon as they started listening to him....

whowantit said:
shut the f**k up! Ross didnt drop a masterpiece....the only reason people even like the cd is because of the beats and production, which Ross didnt do....and because of the features, which Ross isnt.....if you take out Ross from the album no one would even notice...lol
 7 years ago '10        #83
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
why does this matter? eminem still sold more for recovery overall. this is like the 5th week recovery has been out and its still selling, ross beat him by 800 on his first week and again its ems 5th-6th week. em beat him by millions overall.
 07-27-2010, 04:57 PM         #84
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross may go down in history for being the only rapper to be hated more than he's liked and yet still continue to be successful. I mean, we've known about this C.O. stuff since 2008 plus his baby mama s3x tape with a man known for ending rap careers disses him, yet he still manages to make several number one albums and be on more features than any rapper currently in a bad economy this is highly unique considering the fact it took 50 cent like two days to totally end Ja rule's career.
 7 years ago '10        #85
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
 freakbucket said:
more white people buy albums than black...not hard to understand. i just saw a ross vid where he was buying a rolls royce and a 200k chain in the same day. I think he's ok.
THESE MOTHAf**kAS MAD THAT IM ICYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #86
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
lol i dont get why people are comparing it to eminem or even 50 cent...lol them individuals always sell....people get emotional over fans who say stupid s**t like 50 lost or em lost crap, same s**t with the whole "lmao em beat drake" etc etc...lol...enjoy the music man...jesus

Peterparker said:
if u take away the features of ross album..this album would probably sell 80k at tha most

didnt know u were in the mind of all his customers who purchased the album
 7 years ago '08        #87
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
The N where u at ?
 7 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
The N where u at ?
lol im sayin...hes like joeyb when he pops up in every Game thread
 7 years ago '05        #89
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 ShadyVsEminem said:

[pic - click to view]

Homer>>> Rick Ross
 7 years ago '05        #90
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Everybody hating on Ross saying he ain't got lyrics, Go listen to Mafia Music 2.
Im not A Ross fan but yea he def can write some good songs, and is good lyrically and has ridiculous production, he must have a good a.ss ear for beats, but him and plies just are too far fetched with the gansta and drugs s**t it just makes them look corny when u get exposed and continue to act like you are what u say u are when the world knows you are not, and people are so dumb they keep buying and believing and letting fake n*ggas rob em blind
 7 years ago '08        #91
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 youngmic said:
lol im sayin...hes like joeyb when he pops up in every Game thread
word, u know he be bumping rozay on the low lol
 7 years ago '04        #92
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
b**ch I'm

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #93
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Yellob0y said:
its a damn shame Ross can drop a masterpiece and struggle to go gold, but Em can fart, burp, and cry on an album and go diamond.......

That's because don't nobody wanna buy and listen to that Fraud a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #94
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 hbk83 said:
Im not A Ross fan but yea he def can write some good songs, and is good lyrically and has ridiculous production, he must have a good a.ss ear for beats, but him and plies just are too far fetched with the gansta and drugs s**t it just makes them look corny when u get exposed and continue to act like you are what u say u are when the world knows you are not, and people are so dumb they keep buying and believing and letting fake n*ggas rob em blind
two times.....
 07-27-2010, 05:22 PM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do you mean won?...Em's album was released weeks ago and has already sold millions..and moving 188K 1st week isn't a victory neither,those numbers are terrible why ppl keep putting money into this fat cop is beyond me...
 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM         #96
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by jem120690
its a damn shame when rick ross makes f**king a.ss music and is even considered in the same breath of Eminem for ANYTHING...
:agreement6:
 07-27-2010, 05:43 PM         #97
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
its a damn shame that people support a former CO who lied about is past, and stole somebodies name and life story without even givin him a mention
 7 years ago '08        #98
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17180 17180
Why these f**gots calling for me?, what I told ya before about GUSTO?, he was going to do HIS RANGE 150-200K!.The fake a.ss delusional b**ch proved my point!,

oh btw he still hasn't out sold Yayo first week of 215k+ now with his 4th try album , so I don't know why ya clowns on my d!ck like some happy groupie b**ches, If he were to do 225k+ then ya call me b**ch, but this fat f**king punk a.ss proved my point that he is a nobody in this industry.

Def Jam literally made him do an album full of features and he still didn't deliver like they expect. Gusto is just a fad for period of time and nothing more, Def Jam just got confirmation with these weak sales.

Last edited by The N; 07-27-2010 at 05:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
lol if he did 225,000 im sure youd still have somethin say...just sayin...i know u dont like him and u have valid points of him lyin but lol you a lil overboard with it...i take it youll do this when every album comes out...
 7 years ago '05        #100
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Sheryl Crow :lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy