NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,932 | Props total: 5439 5439
 r.burgundy said:
alotta yall just yappin out tha a.ss.he got a light sentence cause they didnt hav s**t on him.he got actually sentenced on a conspiracy charge meanin that he didnt get caught doin anything but he's guilty by a.ssociation

yea he was jealous of jeezy,but jeezy wasnt on good ground wit bmf cause they felt he stopped reppin them when that heat was on.jeezy had to giv his bmf chain back

the feds shoulda indicted blue davinchi just for dropping weak a.ss music.
 8 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Mathematic said:
I see a couple dudes talkin but only regurgitating s**t they've read or heard....dudes that dont even live in the city talkin like they know what the f**ks going on and what happened. n*gga you live all the way on the other side of the country, f**k outta here..

....im not about to type a paragraph explaining what i know on this Jezzy/bmf/blue s**t cuz im not lookin for no gossip/ internet fame like some n*ggas on this site but s**t... i will say that r.burgundy is right, Jeezy got his chain took..not took as in "snatched"...but a n*gga was told to give it up..
whats even funnier is tha dudes co-signin each otha an sayin free a dude like they on a 1st name basis wit them.smh

Last edited by r.burgundy; 07-28-2010 at 07:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #63
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 1750 1750
 Mathematic said:
I see a couple dudes talkin but only regurgitating s**t they've read or heard....dudes that dont even live in the city talkin like they know what the f**ks going on and what happened. n*gga you live all the way on the other side of the country, f**k outta here..

....im not about to type a paragraph explaining what i know on this Jezzy/bmf/blue s**t cuz im not lookin for no gossip/ internet fame like some n*ggas on this site but s**t... i will say that r.burgundy is right, Jeezy got his chain took..not took as in "snatched"...but a n*gga was told to give it up..
 8 years ago '08        #64
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

listen i still say he snitch on meech meech wouldnt even know if jeezy snitch im gonna find the law code that says they dont have to give the name
 8 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
i used to post up on Boulevard and Ralph Mcgill........where you n*ggaz was at? PO's office right across the street from Atlanta Medical.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8138 8138
 peeyump said:
i used to post up on Boulevard and Ralph Mcgill........where you n*ggaz was at? PO's office right across the street from Atlanta Medical.
 8 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 peeyump said:
whats your point?

Last edited by supervillain; 07-29-2010 at 06:39 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Mathematic said:
whats your point?
You tell me Princess.....that s**t obviously moved you enough to have to post edit and repost........
 8 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 peeyump said:
was u out there eavesdroppin or somethin?
 8 years ago '07        #70
castro 428 heat pts428
space
space
$11,352 | Props total: 11416 11416
RIP PIMP C always said that real s**t
 8 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 peeyump said:
You tell me Princess.....that s**t obviously moved you enough to have to post edit and repost........
@ the princess joke.

Whats really your point, tho?
 8 years ago '07        #72
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,342 | Props total: 6472 6472
 peeyump said:
Yeah that n*gga Bleu was Meech's little n*gga....thats who he put his chips behind, but the n*gga sucked.........I personally think the n*gga was jealous of Jeezy cause Jeezy blew the f**k up and everyone in the A was bumping that trap or die......NOBODY bumped Bleu execpt maybe.....Bleu. That n*gga Bleu claims he got his sentence reduced because he aint have a record and yada yada yada YET the n*gga admitted to counting bricks for BMF. It was on some "you already caught for this so let me reduce my time by just copping to it." Its still snitching in my book.
Cosign..I just watched the Real Report with Bleu and that n*gga was hating on Jeezy on that joint.
 8 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
was u out there eavesdroppin or somethin?
you a 10 year old girl? Put the f**king g's on the end of your words n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy