Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Wikipedia is not always accurate don't depend on that site. Wiki sometimes comes from people that put in their own 2 cents.
 7 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Fresh Whyte said:
...We Had This Discussion Last Time & Like I Said Before No Chain Snatching Was Invole.

As For Blu...Yes The n*gga Was Jealous Of Jeezy & Yes He Got A Lighter Sentence Because He Wanted To Cooperate With Them But The n*gga Didnt Have Nothing To Tell. They Slap Him With What? 4 To 6 Years? I Dunno.

Thing Is....BMF Is Still Around & As For Pimp C Words,They Dont Mean Nothing Since Meech Spoke On That. Alot People Said "meech dont co-sign jeezy" & He Prove Them n*ggas Wrong.

I Only Remember Acouple Names On Here That I Discuss BMF About,The Rest Of n*ggas Just Did Wiki Some s**t.
i really dont remember all of it but i neva said he got his chain snatched.i said he got it took.he gave it up peacefully,bein that it was peaceful,its y i said he had to giv it back,cause if he didnt,it woulda got ugly.i know baby d an oo personally,and i can say 100% fact they got that chain back on meech's word.i could get more in depth but im not goin to.and meech an jeezy didnt speak for a long time.i wouldnt be suprised if meech was just on that track to keep his name ringin,and also wouldnt be suprised if they still dont really speak

blu didnt cooperate at all.he got a lite sentence cause they had absolutely nothin on him,which is y he ended up wit a conspiracy charge,which basically means u were plannin on,or had knowledge of somethin illegal.and bleu will be home sometime next year
 7 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 r.burgundy said:
i really dont remember all of it but i neva said he got his chain snatched.i said he got it took.he gave it up peacefully,bein that it was peaceful,its y i said he had to giv it back,cause if he didnt,it woulda got ugly.i know baby d an oo personally,and i can say 100% fact they got that chain back on meech's word.i could get more in depth but im not goin to.and meech an jeezy didnt speak for a long time.i wouldnt be suprised if meech was just on that track to keep his name ringin,and also wouldnt be suprised if they still dont really speak

blu didnt cooperate at all.he got a lite sentence cause they had absolutely nothin on him,which is y he ended up wit a conspiracy charge,which basically means u were plannin on,or had knowledge of somethin illegal.and bleu will be home sometime next year
...n*gga Took/Snatch Is The Same Damn Thing

The Last Discussion We Had,Like I Said It Didnt Go Down,Thats Your Story & I Got My Story and Thats How Am k!ll That. As For "meech just jump on the track to keep his name ringing"? He Would Of Just Cosign Rick Ross Track & Kept It At That. No Jeezy...No Nothing.

Like I Said BMF Still f**k With Jeezy & Meech and Jeezy Still Talk But You Told Me They Didnt Last Time We Discuss This and Look At What We Got Here? From Meech Own Mouth He Said He Been f**kin Jeezy. Jeezy Been Taking Care Of His Kid and s**t. So Strike That Off...

As For Bleu.....Blue Cooperated With The Peoples,My n*gga. You Might Want Ask Or Look Around About That But Bleu Did Cooperate But Had Nothing To Offer That Was Already Been Said. Like You Just Said "had knowledge of somethin illegal"...How They Know He Had Knowledge On What Was Going On? Because He TOLD THEM!!! We On The Same Page Now? Good.

Like I Said Before....This Whole BMF Dont f**k With Jeezy & All This s**t. Should Of Been Dead When Meech Spoke On Jeezy Record But I See These Rumors Will Stay Around Because Pimp Never Got To Hear What Meech Said. As Pimp C Speaking On Rappers & Street Prices....Its Whatever.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Can someone point me to the one n*gga that actually knows what the f**k they're talking about?
 7 years ago '04        #45
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
....You Been Reading The Book. Sit Yo 2 Dolla a.ss Down Before I Make Change.

[/quote]

7 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*gga Took/Snatch Is The Same Damn Thing

The Last Discussion We Had,Like I Said It Didnt Go Down,Thats Your Story & I Got My Story and Thats How Am k!ll That. As For "meech just jump on the track to keep his name ringing"? He Would Of Just Cosign Rick Ross Track & Kept It At That. No Jeezy...No Nothing.

Like I Said BMF Still f**k With Jeezy & Meech and Jeezy Still Talk But You Told Me They Didnt Last Time We Discuss This and Look At What We Got Here? From Meech Own Mouth He Said He Been f**kin Jeezy. Jeezy Been Taking Care Of His Kid and s**t. So Strike That Off...

As For Bleu.....Blue Cooperated With The Peoples,My n*gga. You Might Want Ask Or Look Around About That But Bleu Did Cooperate But Had Nothing To Offer That Was Already Been Said. Like You Just Said "had knowledge of somethin illegal"...How They Know He Had Knowledge On What Was Going On? Because He TOLD THEM!!! We On The Same Page Now? Good.

Like I Said Before....This Whole BMF Dont f**k With Jeezy & All This s**t. Should Of Been Dead When Meech Spoke On Jeezy Record But I See These Rumors Will Stay Around Because Pimp Never Got To Hear What Meech Said. As Pimp C Speaking On Rappers & Street Prices....Its Whatever.
took an snatch aint tha same thing
if i run up on u say"gimme that chain" and u giv it up,that aint gettin snatched.
50 cent got his chain snatched by a starvin african.snatchin could happen just by somebody runnin and grabbin your s**t

hate to break it to u brotha but if your story is he didnt get his chain took then your story aint accurateyour story obviously aint connected to nobody involved in what went down.like i said i get alot more in depth on what happened but im not.he got his chain took.it wasnt on no beef s**t,he just had to give it up.he wasnt tha only 1,just tha most famous 1

u really not makin no sense
1st off.bleu was 1 of tha last to get caught,so there wouldnt be nothin to tell bein as everybody was already convicted
2nd)they tried to pin 5 ki's on bleu,couldnt tie him to it directly,so he ended up wit conspiracy.conspiracy is a charge u get when they aint got s**t on u.

klein did tha same s**t for jayz
 7 years ago '10        #47
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
A couple n*ggas don't know what they're talking about.
 07-28-2010, 02:51 AM         #48
Hemi Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I See n*ggas In This Thread Speaking On What They Dont Know.

Free Big Meech
Free Big T
Free J-Bo
THIS!
n*ggas in here saying s**t like they read all the
Folks black & white and if they did n*gga know y'all some Internet thugs who don't have none going for them. Laughing at these n*ggas quoting brick prices in Memphis and Atlanta like they got their ear to the street down here. Do yo research before u say certain prices.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
took an snatch aint tha same thing
if i run up on u say"gimme that chain" and u giv it up,that aint gettin snatched.
50 cent got his chain snatched by a starvin african.snatchin could happen just by somebody runnin and grabbin your s**t

hate to break it to u brotha but if your story is he didnt get his chain took then your story aint accurateyour story obviously aint connected to nobody involved in what went down.like i said i get alot more in depth on what happened but im not.he got his chain took.it wasnt on no beef s**t,he just had to give it up.he wasnt tha only 1,just tha most famous 1

u really not makin no sense
1st off.bleu was 1 of tha last to get caught,so there wouldnt be nothin to tell bein as everybody was already convicted
2nd)they tried to pin 5 ki's on bleu,couldnt tie him to it directly,so he ended up wit conspiracy.conspiracy is a charge u get when they aint got s**t on u.

klein did tha same s**t for jayz
... n*gga You Said They Took His s**t...If I Run Up & Take Your Girl From You. I Took/Snatch Your b**ch. You Been Said "oh oowee & baby d took his s**t" Now You Saying He Gave Up? Make Up Your Mind On How You Going Word Your Story,My n*gga.

You Keep Saying "oh am look into what happen but i'm not" TIME OUT!!! Why Even Bring That Up? I'm Looking Into But I'm Not? If Your Story Is Legit & 100 Then Theres No Looking Into s**t,Ya Dig. Like I Said....You Cant Sit Here & Give That Tell-tale Business "i know name and s**t" But Like I Said...Thats Your Story.

As For Bleu....You Said The n*gga Didnt Cooperate. I Had Go Do My Research & Thank God For Google-Books and I Just Found Out In The Damn Book Even Feds Said Bleu Cooprated

[pic - click to view]

So You Sitting Here Telling Me. A Book Which Based On Police Facts and s**t Is Lying About Bleu? Like I Said Homie....Believe What You Wanna Believe But Like I Said...Thats What You Say,This Is What I Know.
 7 years ago '06        #50
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Damn... Pimp C was goin off. I never heard this n*gga get heated like that. He made alot of valid points, though. And I ain't even talkin about the BMF/Jeezy s**t. I'm referring to how he was explaining how creatively lacking the game was. Pimp C had to be one of the realest n*ggas in music, period. I said in before, and this s**t proves, because he knows what he is talking about.

And I like how they added one of the meanest samples used in rap ever while he was speaking.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 dizzle trizzle said:
yall gonna laugh at me....but i forgot what beat is that playing in the background
 7 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
... n*gga You Said They Took His s**t...If I Run Up & Take Your Girl From You. I Took/Snatch Your b**ch. You Been Said "oh oowee & baby d took his s**t" Now You Saying He Gave Up? Make Up Your Mind On How You Going Word Your Story,My n*gga.

You Keep Saying "oh am look into what happen but i'm not" TIME OUT!!! Why Even Bring That Up? I'm Looking Into But I'm Not? If Your Story Is Legit & 100 Then Theres No Looking Into s**t,Ya Dig. Like I Said....You Cant Sit Here & Give That Tell-tale Business "i know name and s**t" But Like I Said...Thats Your Story.

As For Bleu....You Said The n*gga Didnt Cooperate. I Had Go Do My Research & Thank God For Google-Books and I Just Found Out In The Damn Book Even Feds Said Bleu Cooprated

[pic - click to view]

So You Sitting Here Telling Me. A Book Which Based On Police Facts and s**t Is Lying About Bleu? Like I Said Homie....Believe What You Wanna Believe But Like I Said...Thats What You Say,This Is What I Know.
u tryin hard as hell to make an argument out of word play.i gotta use tha exact same sentences every time i speak lol?.if they took it,that means he gav it up.wether they took it or he gav it up,he still came up off that chain

i aint even unerstand a word in that paragraph hombre

cooperated could mean he wasnt hostile.if he cooperated why didnt meech speak on it?if jeezy an meech was cool tha whole time why he let bleu diss jeezy?and y did he send oo to get that chain back

i dont kno meech,ive met jeezy a few times but dont kno him,at tha end,i really dont giv a s**t.i kno d and i kno oo threw d.im sure u dont kno none of tha above
 7 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u tryin hard as hell to make an argument out of word play.i gotta use tha exact same sentences every time i speak lol?.if they took it,that means he gav it up.wether they took it or he gav it up,he still came up off that chain

i aint even unerstand a word in that paragraph hombre

cooperated could mean he wasnt hostile.if he cooperated why didnt meech speak on it?if jeezy an meech was cool tha whole time why he let bleu diss jeezy?and y did he send oo to get that chain back

i dont kno meech,ive met jeezy a few times but dont kno him,at tha end,i really dont giv a s**t.i kno d and i kno oo threw d.im sure u dont kno none of tha above
...-_- @ The Excuses "oh well it could mean this or that"

I'm Done With This Topic Cause You Talking In Rhymes & Riddles With This & Still Trying Pull That "i know this dude & i know that dude" Like I Give A f**k Cause I Who I Know...Who I f**k With. Know Everybody,Ya Dig. I'm Not Going Sit Here On Brag On Who I Know. Thats Childish s**t There.

As The n*gga Jeezy Say.
"see everybody talking,f**k is they talking about/
this for the n*ggas that aint talking what they talking about/
real n*gga s**t homie, thats what i'm talking about/
f**k is they talking about? n*ggaS AINT TALKING ABOUT s**t"

And I'll Leave At That. Free Big Meech,Big T,and J-Bo.....Dueces
 7 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...-_- @ The Excuses "oh well it could mean this or that"

I'm Done With This Topic Cause You Talking In Rhymes & Riddles With This & Still Trying Pull That "i know this dude & i know that dude" Like I Give A f**k Cause I Who I Know...Who I f**k With. Know Everybody,Ya Dig. I'm Not Going Sit Here On Brag On Who I Know. Thats Childish s**t There.

As The n*gga Jeezy Say.
"see everybody talking,f**k is they talking about/
this for the n*ggas that aint talking what they talking about/
real n*gga s**t homie, thats what i'm talking about/
f**k is they talking about? n*ggaS AINT TALKING ABOUT s**t"

And I'll Leave At That. Free Big Meech,Big T,and J-Bo.....Dueces
thats what everybody who dont know nobody say
bottom line is i could prove who i kno an im around real easy.when oowee comes home,i'll get his thoughts on that bmf track
 7 years ago '05        #55
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,136 | Props total: 2640 2640
 Da Realness said:
thanks
 7 years ago '05        #56
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 153 153
You all should go read the bmf book. That s**t was real good.Meechs brother was the other part of it. He stayed in California and he had his own separate crew in California. They had drivers taking s**t to atl from California so who is to say they weren't getting it that cheap ? Meech was just in charge in atl. It is a good book yall should check it out .
 7 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 r.burgundy said:
alotta yall just yappin out tha a.ss.he got a light sentence cause they didnt hav s**t on him.he got actually sentenced on a conspiracy charge meanin that he didnt get caught doin anything but he's guilty by a.ssociation

yea he was jealous of jeezy,but jeezy wasnt on good ground wit bmf cause they felt he stopped reppin them when that heat was on.jeezy had to giv his bmf chain back

f**k outta here jimbo.....as far as the n*gga Jeezy not reppin wtf.....the n*gga closest folk had loose lips even though they aint sank ships. f**k was a n*gga supposed to do tell the feds come and get me?
 7 years ago '08        #58
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
I see a couple dudes talkin but only regurgitating s**t they've read or heard....dudes that dont even live in the city talkin like they know what the f**ks going on and what happened. n*gga you live all the way on the other side of the country, f**k outta here..

....im not about to type a paragraph explaining what i know on this Jezzy/bmf/blue s**t cuz im not lookin for no gossip/ internet fame like some n*ggas on this site but s**t... i will say that r.burgundy is right, Jeezy got his chain took..not took as in "snatched"...but a n*gga was told to give it up..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-28-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #59
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Peterparker said:
nah n*gga f**k outta here u too..everything Pimp said was on point..except for maybe tha time period Atlanta sits in..that really didn't need to be included but everythang else was on point..u got cats biten tha word crunk like it orginated in Atlanta n biten tha style like it orignated in Atlanta without showing love to ppl who created it Memphis..hell tha term crunk was created in Texas cuz Memphis use to get buck..but we know alot of ppl from out of town move to Atlanta n bring there culture to tha city on top of tha culture already there n it gets mixed in..but n*ggas need to know tha history of what they biten

just like u can have a group called Trillville and UGK started tha term..Trillville Port Arthur, Tx..aint no ATL..and thats just bein honest...

Pimp was just callin it how he see it..n Pimp been talkin like that..he was just LOCKED UP so ppl forgot how Pimp was..spoke his mind..f**k tha politics..

R.I.P.
rip sweet james jones
the trillest
 7 years ago '09        #60
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 hockeythug said:
Damn. Never knew there were so many coke experts on boxden.
u didn't know n*gga...

[pic - click to view]

:laughing0:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments