Yall Heard this..PImp C speaking on BMF and Jeezy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Pimp C>>>>>>
Teddy Loc gave props

7 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25028 25028
....I See n*ggas In This Thread Speaking On What They Dont Know.

Free Big Meech
Free Big T
Free J-Bo
 7 years ago '07        #23
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL at everyone in here yapping
 7 years ago '06        #24
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Menelek said:
Thx for Responding Cause Im curious about that s**t.

But did Meech approve the Ross song or not is what I want to know?

Pimp C is wild but doesnt he have a point about n*ggaz being there when BMF was popping and disapearing when n*ggaz get locked?

Yeah the Late Pimp C was speaking the truth on what he was saying. How you gonna claim you BMF for life and then when the s**t hit's the fan n*ggaz running scared? Like he said it's all good when the money comin in and things are gravy. But, when the FEDS came n*ggaz was gone.
Teddy Loc gave props

7 years ago '06        #25
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 outlaw7066 said:
I think jeezy snitch too anytime a fed case comes up and yo name get put in it they bring u in jeezy didn't have to go to court u know y if he was a main key witiness he don't have to show up are his name wouldn't be nowhere to be found..he raps about it. They been said in atl jeezy was a snitch

Yeah that does sound kinda fishy. Because if you have anything too do with that kinda connection they are gonna give you some time for just being involved in it. It's called conspiracy. Look how they did all the Mafia Family's in New York when they were in power.
 7 years ago '05        #26
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 2629 2629
yall gonna laugh at me....but i forgot what beat is that playing in the background
 7 years ago '06        #27
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3683 3683
Pimp started the album off getting at ol boy..
I remember when a rapper was a go getta (go getta)
Now all these rappers is some hoe n*ggaz (uh!)
Hide behind the guards at the show n*gga (uh!)
Don't want no pus*y, homos3xual, on the low n*gga

[video - click to view]

Peep the slight at jeezy at the end... aint jeezy dont swap it out

[video - click to view]

I firmly believe if pimp was alive he would be diggin in to jeezy right now.. no homo.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Teddy Loc gave props

7 years ago '04        #28
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Aight yall lemme tell you how it all went down......

Way back in the late 80's two brothers from Detroit wanted to start a click....The best friends, the Chambers borthers respective clicks had Detroit on lock in those days....So they picked the best option available....Move their operation to a town that was far away enough to not intrude on anyone's business up 75 north, yet still have enough access to get to it from anywhere and was basically untapped as far a a major distribution ring goes. Atlanta was a goldmine back then because no one organization ran it....

When the 90's rolled around, those two brothers were making breeeeeeaaad. One of them preferred the lo-key lifestyle while the other wanted the flash, flamboyance. They began to "seperate" from each other a lilttle bit then. The flashier of the two brothers saw rap music as a way to launder all that money they were making.....He knew of a rapper name lil jay at the time. The flashy brother had his little protege' named Bleu Davinci....The lil jay guy became a mega star we all know as Young jeezy. Meanwhile the flashier brother was helping out both guys. His street cred went to Young Jeezy. But his financial interests were investing in Bleu Davinci. Thats where the mistake was made.....Bleu sucked as a rapper.

Now the early 2000's are here....The two brothers who started this crew are living two seperate lives. The lo-key one now resides in cali while the flashier one is becoming the face of the streets of the A. The flashier one is known for throwing lavish parties while the other one is a family man quietly living in cali. After all those parties, houses, top of the line expensive cars, altercations, shootings, even murders involving their crew, people started taking notice. The main question was how can you afford all these things if you have yet to release a "real album". And besides that, your rapper sucks!
One thing leads to another. A few couriers get jammed up and start talking. End of story!
 7 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
Aight yall lemme tell you how it all went down......

Way back in the late 80's two brothers from Detroit wanted to start a click....The best friends, the Chambers borthers respective clicks had Detroit on lock in those days....So they picked the best option available....Move their operation to a town that was far away enough to not intrude on anyone's business up 75 north, yet still have enough access to get to it from anywhere and was basically untapped as far a a major distribution ring goes. Atlanta was a goldmine back then because no one organization ran it....

When the 90's rolled around, those two brothers were making breeeeeeaaad. One of them preferred the lo-key lifestyle while the other wanted the flash, flamboyance. They began to "seperate" from each other a lilttle bit then. The flashier of the two brothers saw rap music as a way to launder all that money they were making.....He knew of a rapper name lil jay at the time. The flashy brother had his little protege' named Bleu Davinci....The lil jay guy became a mega star we all know as Young jeezy. Meanwhile the flashier brother was helping out both guys. His street cred went to Young Jeezy. But his financial interests were investing in Bleu Davinci. Thats where the mistake was made.....Bleu sucked as a rapper.

Now the early 2000's are here....The two brothers who started this crew are living two seperate lives. The lo-key one now resides in cali while the flashier one is becoming the face of the streets of the A. The flashier one is known for throwing lavish parties while the other one is a family man quietly living in cali. After all those parties, houses, top of the line expensive cars, altercations, shootings, even murders involving their crew, people started taking notice. The main question was how can you afford all these things if you have yet to release a "real album". And besides that, your rapper sucks!
One thing leads to another. A few couriers get jammed up and start talking. End of story!

[pic - click to view]

....You Been Reading The Book. Sit Yo 2 Dolla a.ss Down Before I Make Change.

@ n*ggas Speaking On BMF But I Remember When Jeezy & Pimp Discussion Came Up. n*ggas Didnt Even Know About BMF,Only Knew That Jeezy f**k With Them. Now BMF Record Out...n*ggas Done Went & Did That Homework and Hop On That Bandwagon.

I'm Put It Like This....Pimp Was A Bitter n*gga,Thats How He Got Down. One Of The Reasons Why The Label Of Snitch Came To Jeezy Cause Of Pimp Dissing Cause Jeezy Was Giving Out Them Phone Book Numbers On Records & The Boys Was Listening.

If Pimp Was Still Alive and He Heard What Meech Said About Jeezy On Jeezy's BMF,He Would Just Shut Up & Agree With Meech and Just Toss Stones At Rick.

As For Blu.....Blu Is A Loud Mouth But He A Loyal n*gga,I Give Him That. When He Went Down,He Had The Label Of Snitch As Well When Meech Went Down. So Thats Why He Pointed The Finger At Jeezy. Blu Got Hit With His Charges Which Left The Streets Wondering "is jeezy a snitch? since he the only one left."

But As Far This Is Jeezy A Snitch Or Whatever. Meech Spoke On That & Whatever Pimp C Said On Jeezy Just Became A Rumor Or Lie As If You Want To Put It.
 7 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 peeyump said:
Yeah that n*gga Bleu was Meech's little n*gga....thats who he put his chips behind, but the n*gga sucked.........I personally think the n*gga was jealous of Jeezy cause Jeezy blew the f**k up and everyone in the A was bumping that trap or die......NOBODY bumped Bleu execpt maybe.....Bleu. That n*gga Bleu claims he got his sentence reduced because he aint have a record and yada yada yada YET the n*gga admitted to counting bricks for BMF. It was on some "you already caught for this so let me reduce my time by just copping to it." Its still snitching in my book.
alotta yall just yappin out tha a.ss.he got a light sentence cause they didnt hav s**t on him.he got actually sentenced on a conspiracy charge meanin that he didnt get caught doin anything but he's guilty by a.ssociation

yea he was jealous of jeezy,but jeezy wasnt on good ground wit bmf cause they felt he stopped reppin them when that heat was on.jeezy had to giv his bmf chain back
 7 years ago '08        #31
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
@ these comments
 7 years ago '06        #32
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
This is just another example of how stupid black people can be. Im black, i believe in hustle to u die but not some crazy s**t like building a damn empire off a name and throwing lavish parties and s**t. BMF my a.ss, if u got millions of dollars, u do millionaire s**t. These n*ggaz made a s**t load of money for nothing and let the feds come in and take it. Feds been knew about these n*ggaz but why bust a n*gga when he got 10 million dollars in drug money when you can let him get to 50 and bust his a.ss. they let them n*ggaz get f**king wealthy and just decided to kick in the door one day. Pimp c was right, when that s**t went down n*ggaz forgot about they a.ss. Jeezy aint said one thing about this s**t since hustling remix. i aint heard that n*gga say big meech name. n*ggaz cant get mad at rick ross, all he did was say his name on the record. Its Blowing money fast not black mafia family. Yall just giving this n*gga extra attention. If u really ask me i wanna know how this n*gga got ties to bmf and this n*gga get arrested for a shootout with his crew plus not even considered for the murder for hire on gucci maine and get around all these allegations. Thats the real story, if u asked me them n*ggaz aint get indicted until after that gucci maine s**t went down.
 7 years ago '04        #33
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Damn. Never knew there were so many coke experts on boxden.
 7 years ago '06        #34
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 hockeythug said:
Damn. Never knew there were so many coke experts on boxden.
Co-Sign
4 real rapper/music/sports critics turned drug/coke/BMF experts.
Bandwagons carry anything nowadays
 7 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
jeezy had to giv his bmf chain back
Time Out...Last Time You Said Oowee Took His BMF Chain At The Club,Now Its Jeezy Gave It Back? What In The f**k.
 7 years ago '07        #36
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Time Out...Last Time You Said Oowee Took His BMF Chain At The Club,Now Its Jeezy Gave It Back? What In The f**k.
give it back means took
took means gave it back
howeva u wanna word it,he came off that chain
 7 years ago '08        #37
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 r.burgundy said:
give it back means took
took means gave it back

7 years ago '10        #38
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
lol Pimp speaking the truth and dudes don't want to hear it. Fake dope dealing rappers, fake gangstas, dudes with no loyalty....it's all a bunch of BS. Ever since I hear that audio, I was waiting for him to get on Wayne for all that Blood s**t. To be honest, I can't believe Jeezy and them f**k with him like that. But hey.....money talks.

As far as all that BMF s**t go, I think it's crazy how popular the movement has become nowadays. I guess kids really admire and respect the lifestyle huh? It's too bad Meech didn't slow down in time. Maybe they could have really done something and made an impact in Hip Hop or the Black community(in a positive way). I guess we may never know.....

Anyway...it's pointless to speculate. Jeezy was obviously f**king with them but didn't get jailtime. Ehh looks kinda fishy. Meech continues to co-sign him so can't nobody say s**t....nobody.
 7 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
since your beggin 4 attention

:dancingcool:

:agreement6:

7 years ago '05        #40
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
give it back means took
took means gave it back
...We Had This Discussion Last Time & Like I Said Before No Chain Snatching Was Invole.

As For Blu...Yes The n*gga Was Jealous Of Jeezy & Yes He Got A Lighter Sentence Because He Wanted To Cooperate With Them But The n*gga Didnt Have Nothing To Tell. They Slap Him With What? 4 To 6 Years? I Dunno.

Thing Is....BMF Is Still Around & As For Pimp C Words,They Dont Mean Nothing Since Meech Spoke On That. Alot People Said "meech dont co-sign jeezy" & He Prove Them n*ggas Wrong.

I Only Remember Acouple Names On Here That I Discuss BMF About,The Rest Of n*ggas Just Did Wiki Some s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy