most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
25382 pageviews
90 comments

Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Yall Heard this..PImp C speaking on BMF and Jeezy

[video - click to view]

I remember him going off but I didnt remember this and its kind of interesting now that Jeezy and Ross supposedly have beef over the BMF song. ( IF anyone could shed light on this)

I hear Jeezy felt some way about Ross making BMF but didnt Big Meech say he didnt have problems with Ross or Im mistaken?

90 comments for "Yall Heard this..PImp C speaking on BMF and Jeezy"

7 years ago '10        #2
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
f**k outta here Pimp......n*gga aint nobody gonna shout out 36 EVERY f**king time they do something........homage been paid n*gga...........homage always paid to motherf**kin UGK........oh but you was locked up so you prolly aint hear.............rip
 07-27-2010, 08:27 AM         #3
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent >
 7 years ago '10        #4
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
n*ggaz questioned Jeezy and Meech relationship cuz of that lame a.ss n*gga Bleu Cheese Davinci...........n*gga was basically trying to say Jeezy snitched cuz Jeezy aint get no jail time. f**k he supposed to get jail time for? Just cuz a rat said he bought some dope before? Where the proof........who the f**k ever been locked up just cuz a n*gga said you copped. That s**t aint come out until after Meech was locked up so there was no more weight coming through their camp. Bleu Cheese admitted to counting bricks for Meech though........f**k if that aint snitching.
 7 years ago '06        #5
Menelek 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Thx for Responding Cause Im curious about that s**t.

But did Meech approve the Ross song or not is what I want to know?

Pimp C is wild but doesnt he have a point about n*ggaz being there when BMF was popping and disapearing when n*ggaz get locked?
 7 years ago '06        #6
Menelek 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz questioned Jeezy and Meech relationship cuz of that lame a.ss n*gga Bleu Cheese Davinci...........n*gga was basically trying to say Jeezy snitched cuz Jeezy aint get no jail time. f**k he supposed to get jail time for? Just cuz a rat said he bought some dope before? Where the proof........who the f**k ever been locked up just cuz a n*gga said you copped. That s**t aint come out until after Meech was locked up so there was no more weight coming through their camp. Bleu Cheese admitted to counting bricks for Meech though........f**k if that aint snitching.

I didnt Know that about Blue ..I remember that n*gga from Smak DVD's riding around with that gat in the Whip..Smoking a blunt...lol
 7 years ago '04        #7
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Menelek said:
Thx for Responding Cause Im curious about that s**t.

But did Meech approve the Ross song or not is what I want to know?

Pimp C is wild but doesnt he have a point about n*ggaz being there when BMF was popping and disapearing when n*ggaz get locked?
Yeah he approved and the word came from his Moma.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by God_Manifested; 07-27-2010 at 09:45 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #8
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Menelek said:
I didnt Know that about Blue ..I remember that n*gga from Smak DVD's riding around with that gat in the Whip..Smoking a blunt...lol
Yeah that n*gga Bleu was Meech's little n*gga....thats who he put his chips behind, but the n*gga sucked.........I personally think the n*gga was jealous of Jeezy cause Jeezy blew the f**k up and everyone in the A was bumping that trap or die......NOBODY bumped Bleu execpt maybe.....Bleu. That n*gga Bleu claims he got his sentence reduced because he aint have a record and yada yada yada YET the n*gga admitted to counting bricks for BMF. It was on some "you already caught for this so let me reduce my time by just copping to it." Its still snitching in my book.
 7 years ago '08        #9
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
17.5 ? someone explain this whole s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 peeyump said:
Yeah that n*gga Bleu was Meech's little n*gga....thats who he put his chips behind, but the n*gga sucked.........I personally think the n*gga was jealous of Jeezy cause Jeezy blew the f**k up and everyone in the A was bumping that trap or die......NOBODY bumped Bleu execpt maybe.....Bleu. That n*gga Bleu claims he got his sentence reduced because he aint have a record and yada yada yada YET the n*gga admitted to counting bricks for BMF. It was on some "you already caught for this so let me reduce my time by just copping to it." Its still snitching in my book.
Nall thats not snitching, he basically pled guilty Meech and them did the same thing.
 7 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Bleu is a b**ch...plain and simple...never liked that n*gga he was Meech do boy but stayed actin like he ran the A and I was really jus a git when they was in they prime but I know b**ch n*gga when I see b**ch n*gga
I always felt the same about the n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #12
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Its dry snitchin cuz Meech probably woulda fought it as most dope dealers do...but when ya co-defendants basically say you did what they accusin you of it f**ks ya case majorly...at that point you have no choice but to cop a plea when if you f!ght it you jus have to convince a jury that its more likely than not that you're tellin the truth
well the n*gga meech was locked up before Bleu....Bleu was on the run cuz he was wanted.....i mean I dont think the n*gga had to give the info he gave in order to pled guilty to anything.......n*gga could of said he did his own dirt, but instead he said he did get involved in the cocaine side of BMF.
 7 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 peeyump said:
well the n*gga meech was locked up before Bleu....Bleu was on the run cuz he was wanted.....i mean I dont think the n*gga had to give the info he gave in order to pled guilty to anything.......n*gga could of said he did his own dirt, but instead he said he did get involved in the cocaine side of BMF.
Exactly, none of the real n*ggaz plead guilty till Meech did, Bleu was a funny acting a.ss nigg but he did hold his nutz and take his lick, a n*gga might be a f**k n*gga, but a snitch is a dead man.
 7 years ago '06        #14
Menelek 5 heat pts OP
space
space
@ MC da Hustla Good Looking out . Uve been Propped.
 7 years ago '04        #15
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
God bless the dead but The Pimp was mos def hating...i remember this s**t, dude said Atlanta wasn't the south and a whole bunch of other nonsense.
 7 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
hmmm everybody starting signing once they saw that that they gotta spend 30 muthaf**kin calender years FED time... the dudes closest to meech where federal witnesses, there was no direct evidence of meech touching the dope period

the biggest goon or the biggest G in the street will start singing so you can dead all that shyt

in court documents it was state that BMF sold a key for 20 grand straight up
The n*ggaz that was snitching, was young n*ggaz just google the pictures of em, they were not goons, they were carriers, and basically n*ggaz who deliver drugs to his contacts because he don't touch s**t, these were clean cut n*ggaz Young Dro looking a.ss n*ggaz. But you knew not to rob the n*ggaz cause they was working for him, and if you did then you would definately meet the goons. Thats that f**got n*gga O-Dog that did all that snitching not Jeezy homie O-Dog who is locked up to for some different s**t but Meech lil do boy, read the indictments. All the real n*ggaz like J-Bo and them n*ggaz took they s**t like G'z. All Meech real n*ggaz had like a gangsta swag like a Cali d!ckie suit swag but n*ggaz in Detroit be in them d!ckie suites too, these snitching n*ggaz had like a young dro polo lil pretty boy a.ss swag.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 07-27-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM         #17
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where a link to the papers?
 7 years ago '04        #18
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 mt fuji said:
God bless the dead but The Pimp was mos def hating...i remember this s**t, dude said Atlanta wasn't the south and a whole bunch of other nonsense.
Not hating......He told the truth.....Thats why they have to off his a.ss.......RIP pimp.....
 7 years ago '08        #19
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
I think jeezy snitch too anytime a fed case comes up and yo name get put in it they bring u in jeezy didn't have to go to court u know y if he was a main key witiness he don't have to show up are his name wouldn't be nowhere to be found..he raps about it. They been said in atl jeezy was a snitch
 7 years ago '08        #20
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
Meech said that audio was old...jeezy is salty over Rick Ross becuz his bmf didn't take off jeezy is trash like ti now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago