Madden NFL 11 Demo Available Now on XBOX Live

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Qdogg31 said:
PS3 just got it
props downloading now
 7 years ago '08        #62
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
it's taking long to dl but I guess their alot of ppl downloading this
 7 years ago '04        #63
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,573 | Props total: 5243 5243
I tell you what. I played this game and not a god damn thing has changed. f**k YOU EA for making piece of s**t games you f**king bums.
 7 years ago '08        #64
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 272 272
im not a fanboy, but who expected them to change much?! i mean really, if games like this gave you everything you wanted in one year, what would make you buy the next one? small-medium changes are usually the norm unless the previous version was plain s**t. i felt madden 10 had major changes for the better so i wasnt expecting much this time around. just my opinion
 7 years ago '05        #65
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 dj ac said:
Damn breh is it that bad???
It's decent. The Gameflow takes a quarter or 2 to get the hang of. But after that its smooth sailing
 7 years ago '07        #66
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,557 | Props total: 70199 70199
I HATE it already. i guess its cuz the controls are retarded when u wanna hot route n s**t, then im on all madden, so u cant tackle these n*ggas for nothin. its like hell right now

i guess once i get a feel of it, i'll be str8 by the time it comes out for me that is.
 7 years ago '08        #67
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
It's alright, Im mad I couldn't fix the roster up. and I wish they would allowed the other teams to be on the demo, it feels dead between each play like your practicing or something, I wish they would do something about that. and last since their no speed burst it looks like their no mind set for them to run faster to catch someone or run faster to reach the outside
 7 years ago '06        #68
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
D/Ling now hopefully the gameflow s**t is easy to get used to
 7 years ago '09        #69
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 548 548
The game is terrible.

NCAA 11 >> MADDEN.

I dont even f**kz with college games like that, but i will keep my ncaa copy over this bull. I canceled my preorder on madden 11 too. Will save that 65 including tax on NBA 2k11

edit: matter fact, im not gonna base it all on the demo. Imma rent the game when it drops, 100% done. I hope this demo isn't the finished product.
 7 years ago '06        #70
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Same running route issue. Your receiver, if gets caught running behind the defender, will keep runnin into the defender bouncing off of him instead of trying to run around him causing u to overthrow the ball...hope yall get what im sayin...

Its same gameplay 98 percent that I see so far. One improvement I see so far. On madden 10 if u threw the ball too deep its 99 percent ya dude gonna drop it even if it hit his hands. I threw couple deep routes and was suprised my receiver caught the ball.

The menu has same ded gum music..same orchestra crap they always usin during game.

More whack stuff but2 lazy to type. 60 bucks for the same ole trash...
 07-27-2010, 09:04 PM         #71
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just played the demo, and yeah hate to say I'm disappointed as well I don't like the feel of the gameplay at all.
 7 years ago '09        #72
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 548 548
 991 said:
Same running route issue. Your receiver, if gets caught running behind the defender, will keep runnin into the defender bouncing off of him instead of trying to run around him causing u to overthrow the ball...hope yall get what im sayin...

Its same gameplay 98 percent that I see so far. One improvement I see so far. On madden 10 if u threw the ball too deep its 99 percent ya dude gonna drop it even if it hit his hands. I threw couple deep routes and was suprised my receiver caught the ball.

The menu has same ded gum music..same orchestra crap they always usin during game.

More whack stuff but2 lazy to type. 60 bucks for the same ole trash...

Yeah man, this k!lled me in the demo. This happened alot when i was playing as the colts, i sat there and replayed the s**t shakin my head. I played the first 2 quarters, and shut the xbox down. No improvements to gameplay at all,

oh i forgot to mention... NO GANG TACKLES THIS YEAR. that sux
 7 years ago '06        #73
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
im not a fanboy, but who expected them to change much?! i mean really, if games like this gave you everything you wanted in one year, what would make you buy the next one? small-medium changes are usually the norm unless the previous version was plain s**t. i felt madden 10 had major changes for the better so i wasnt expecting much this time around. just my opinion
I agree...I hate that fact...but its sad to see that by many, nfl 2k5 is still the best football game ever made.

Look what nba 2k series is doing...they pump out the best each year. Except for 2k10, it sucks. There's always new things that can be done. Ea sports just sucks. And if they aren't gonna add much to a game, then at least drop the price. 30 dollars sounds ok for a little upgrade each year. I wouldn't complain so much.
 7 years ago '12        #74
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Burg Boy said:
Yeah man, this k!lled me in the demo. This happened alot when i was playing as the colts, i sat there and replayed the s**t shakin my head. I played the first 2 quarters, and shut the xbox down. No improvements to gameplay at all,

oh i forgot to mention... NO GANG TACKLES THIS YEAR. that sux
I'm pretty sure I seen a gang tackle?
 7 years ago '06        #75
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
 DoMieD said:
I'm pretty sure I seen a gang tackle?
Sure I seen em too
 07-27-2010, 10:28 PM         #76
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty good.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
definitely just blew the Jets out. Will be buying this version for sure while waiting On 2k11
 7 years ago '06        #78
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216 OP
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 stillers09 said:
i just bought 1 year of xbox live gold on xbox.com and my xbox is still sayin im at a silver membership so i cant even d/l the f**king demo wtf is up with this s**t?
you had to sign out then back in
 7 years ago '06        #79
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
yeah i beat the Jets 49-7 they scored in the 4th..... what a great defense they got
 7 years ago '06        #80
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
Hmmm,lots of hate in here,but everyone has an opinion...

I played the demo and beat the Jets 28-0,there are a lot of things I am liking.I like the running game and the body lean you do with the right stick when rushing,I see they are putting an exclamation on momentum and speed.You dont have the proper speed and body lean you will be bricked upon impact,point blank.It actually feels like I am breaking each tackle,momentum slowing as tacklers fail,body turning and wrenching,then gather speed again for the second wave of tacklers.Running game felt solid without being overpowering.I was averaging about 2.5 yards a carry with Addai with 40yds in the third quarter,but I was wearing down the defense and as the fourth quarter hit I but a 40 yarder up the middle with Addai.Revis caught me from behind.I like that I was able to wear down the defense with the run,mixing in some big pass plays,and bust a big run in the 4th.

I copped NCAA but its something about pro football with marquee players that gives Madden that edge.NCAA will be traded for this on midnight release..I also liked how you see Peyton in the huddle during the playcall.I didnt have any trouble with the passing game,although the changing of the defensive hot routes/coverages is going to take some getting used to.I am not missing the huge gang tackles one bit,that needs to stay in the college games.I did see a few 3 and 4 man tackles but nothing exaggerated like in 10.

All in all,this is a must cop,I dont really see NCAA above Madden unless you are just a die hard college fan.The both have their merits,but Madden will be getting much playtime in my 360S for months.

Will be playing this demo quite a bit for a minute...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy