Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
So for the people who have played it is it better than last year or worse
 7 years ago '12        #42
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
Holy s**t NCAA is MILES ahead of this s**t.. WHY is the gameplay the WORST part of this game?

I know, I know, I said the NCAA demo was terrible b/c it was arcadish and didn't run smooth (too fast).. and the game came out 10x better..

but this s**t is A. exactly the same wack a.ss gameplay from last year.. it's still WAY WAY WAY too arcadish (in a compltely different sense that the NCAA demo was)

The NCAA engine isn't perfect b/c of how easy it is on offense, but it runs 100000x smoother than this Madden 10' engine that they are still using.

NCAA graphics s**t all over this bulls**t too.. this whole game just looks and feels like a toned down or SIM NFL Blitz
 7 years ago '12        #43
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Rae said:
So for the people who have played it is it better than last year or worse
the game play is near bout exactly the f**king same.

The announcing and presentation is better though.
 7 years ago '08        #44
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
 DoMieD said:
Holy s**t NCAA is MILES ahead of this s**t.. WHY is the gameplay the WORST part of this game?

I know, I know, I said the NCAA demo was terrible b/c it was arcadish and didn't run smooth (too fast).. and the game came out 10x better..

but this s**t is A. exactly the same wack a.ss gameplay from last year.. it's still WAY WAY WAY too arcadish (in a compltely different sense that the NCAA demo was)

The NCAA engine isn't perfect b/c of how easy it is on offense, but it runs 100000x smoother than this Madden 10' engine that they are still using.

NCAA graphics s**t all over this bulls**t too.. this whole game just looks and feels like a toned down or SIM NFL Blitz

Damn breh is it that bad???
 7 years ago '07        #45
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
Game play is completely better, graphics are upgraded, game plays a lot smoother than last years. People just love to hate.
 7 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Game play is completely better, graphics are upgraded, game plays a lot smoother than last years. People just love to hate.
based on what... people love to hate??? You can't give ONE example where the game play is better... still the EXACT same game brah.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
it looks prettier
but how bout they fix the tackling and running game
i'll wait for madden 12
 7 years ago '09        #48
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,207 | Props total: 8942 8942
 DoMieD said:
based on what... people love to hate??? You can't give ONE example where the game play is better... still the EXACT same game brah.
The lighting is better the graphics are better plus the way the wr and rb's awareness of the sideline are amazing, also the not having lco motion makes it better.

This is all based on the demo I am sure the finished product is even better
 7 years ago '06        #49
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67745 67745
f**k madden

ncaa 11 >>>
 07-27-2010, 05:42 PM         #50
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
what's the advantage of having playstation plus again?

none what so ever really i have it besides free stuff once in awhile e.g. psn core weak games and themes it doesnt do much no extra content like they said no extra setups no cross game chat only good thing is when dc universe comes out ill be ready
 7 years ago '05        #51
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
psn f**king up where the demo at?
 7 years ago '06        #52
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10674 10674
I got the full game...I'm not an ncaa head so I've always liked madden more but ncaa blows madden out the water this year...this years madden is pretty much last years with locomotion and some cut scenes. I'm not one to say madden is the same every year either...every year has been way different without making a totally different game (people who say its the same every year just hate) but this year its true

Meanwhile ncaa had its flaws like the gaping holes in the defense and a little too fast but the graphics and gameplay just s**ts on madden. Its just feels real...the throwing, the blocking, the hits...if madden would take the graphics and gameplay from ncaa, tighten the defense how it its in madden and slow it down just a little would be the greatest game ever made
 7 years ago '06        #53
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10674 10674
Also I mentioned it in the other thread and nobody answered but the breaking tackles are ridiculous. I bounce right off the running back when I hit him with a hit sick with willis as soon as he receives the handoff in the back field about 6-10 times a game...just depends how many times I get in because it happens literally every time. Not sure if this is some glitch with willis or it happens with everyone but s**t is so ridiculous it just makes me laugh when it happens
 7 years ago '05        #54
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 156 156
I might just go get NCAA. I put my money down for Madden,but I really don't like this s**t. I usually love Madden but I liked the NCAA demo way better. The madden demo is garbage to me.
 7 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
I got the full game...I'm not an ncaa head so I've always liked madden more but ncaa blows madden out the water this year...this years madden is pretty much last years with locomotion and some cut scenes. I'm not one to say madden is the same every year either...every year has been way different without making a totally different game (people who say its the same every year just hate) but this year its true

Meanwhile ncaa had its flaws like the gaping holes in the defense and a little too fast but the graphics and gameplay just s**ts on madden. Its just feels real...the throwing, the blocking, the hits...if madden would take the graphics and gameplay from ncaa, tighten the defense how it its in madden and slow it down just a little would be the greatest game ever made
I agree with every point made in this post about NCAA and Madden

Great post bro
 7 years ago '04        #56
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
I think I'm gonna rent first and gamestop got that madden for 20 bucks when u trade in 2 games fuk it is it worth 20 bucks?
 7 years ago '06        #57
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #58
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
im not sure if i like this yet, i liked how 10 looked, i dunno its jus something different with 11 but hopefully i get used to it
 7 years ago '09        #59
jerzy973 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
wtf y ps3 aint get s**t yet
 7 years ago '08        #60
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
PS3 just got it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago