Photos of LeBrons Vegas party (lost major weight, stress the cause?)

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 1887 1887
 P. Dedos said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reppin that 305 shyt even at the club

he got the f**k what yall think rockin his heat gear out there in vegas!!!

NOW HIT THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mj2: :mj2: :mj2:

bron nut hugging a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11526 11526
 ktbballplaya said:
Damn chris run a iron on those pants
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
People think LeBron has no stress because he lives a privilaged life compared to the average BX n*gga. But imagine everytime you turn on the T.V they s**tting on your name, or the very hero's you had as a kid, are s**tting on your previous decision.. Or knowing you can't return home and truely be embraced like you once was..

Yes, LeBron is most likely dealing with stress.. Money doesn't take away stress, when you've had it since you were 17...
 7 years ago '08        #24
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
Hornets colored shoes...matching belts...get off chris nuts n*gga. Tryna live vicuriously thru him n s**t...get yo own team n*gga

I'm just playin
 7 years ago '10        #25
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 WiLL i Am said:
Ima die laughin when everything all unfolds and during his cleveland tenture he was on roids and now got off them scared as f**k that dan gilbert will expose him
i die laughing everytime i see the knicks
 7 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
Ima die laughin when everything all unfolds and during his cleveland tenture he was on roids and now got off them scared as f**k that dan gilbert will expose him
I was talking to my co-worker about this also, that I wouldn't be suprised if a HGH story leaked on LeBron.. You know the media and people alike love to pile on while your image is at its worse..

That would just be the nail in the coffen for his legacy.

He's got all the traits, over grown f**kin head, hair line and enlarged forhead(at the age of 25), and a square jaw..
 7 years ago '10        #27
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 husky meat said:
Delroy lindo lookin a.ss n*gga
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #28
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 1887 1887
 Hold That said:
People think LeBron has no stress because he lives a privilaged life compared to the average BX n*gga. But imagine everytime you turn on the T.V they s**tting on your name, or the very hero's you had as a kid, are s**tting on your previous decision.. Or knowing you can't return home and truely be embraced like you once was..

Yes, LeBron is most likely dealing with stress.. Money doesn't take away stress, when you've had it since you were 17...
preach on my brother.
 7 years ago '08        #29
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Hold That said:

The man is playing w/his 2 best friends on champ. contender in South Beach, while enjoying a party in Vegas. I think he can care less about what legends and Cleveland thinks.

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 07-26-2010 at 08:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #30
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
I was talking to my co-worker about this also, that I wouldn't be suprised if a HGH story leaked on LeBron.. You know the media and people alike love to pile on while your image is at its worse..

That would just be the nail in the coffen for his legacy.
rashard lewis was suspended for them roids....wonder why still can't put up bron numbers
 7 years ago '09        #31
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
 Hold That said:

Boo hoo people in Cleveland hate me, no one in the world would want to visit clevland
 7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
The man is playing w/his 2 best friends on champ. contender in South Beach, while enjoying a party in Vegas. I think he can care less about what legends and Cleveland thinks.
You think it's that simple but its really not... Nobody wants too be s**tted on constantly.. Not with an ego as big as LeBrons only makes it worse.. He wants to be recognized for everything in a positive light.. You think its easy for LeBron to go from the beloved NBA player to the villan in less than a months time, and because he's on south beach its suppose to make everything better? As if he's never been on southbeach and already hasn't lived that party lifestyle already.. Lets be real here.
 7 years ago '10        #33
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
stress?

YEEEEEEA RIGHT

my man be :mj2: all over the place
 7 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:

spec·u·la·tion
a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: "These speculations are impossible to verify."

stop actin like you know dude. no stress about it,you think he didn't already know people were gonna hate on hi decision??? he knew it and said f**k it im doin it anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 beast mode said:
rashard lewis was suspended for them roids....wonder why still can't put up bron numbers
roids doesn't MAKE you a great player, but it does help your recovery time and reflexes.. Shard has always been a soft n*gga, so maybe he was using it for stanima purposes. Who knows.. Clearly he wasn't in the weight room. And helps your body heal from injuries quicker.. LeBron takes a beating night end and night out he really hasn't suffered any major injuries.. LeBron on HGH would benifit a player of his style more so than just an "outside shooter.." I don't know if LeBron is using that s**t, but I'll say if there ever was an NBA candidate for steroids use, LeBron would be the first too come to mind as a possibilty..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-26-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #36
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
chris paul's kicks [in the pic]>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #37
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
lebron been on roids since lil n*gga was 8 years old ..
 7 years ago '04        #38
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
WHAT A b**ch DWAYNE WADE PROLLY TOLD HIM TOLOSE IT WHAT A f**kING FOLOWER LMAO PRINCE JAMESZ MORE LIKE QUEEN JAMES

[/boxden]
 07-26-2010, 09:01 PM         #39
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the maimi coke thats got him skinny
 7 years ago '08        #40
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Hold That said:
You think it's that simple but its really not... Nobody wants too be s**tted on constantly.. Not with an ego as big as LeBrons only makes it worse.. He wants to be recognized for everything in a positive light.. You think its easy for LeBron to go from the beloved NBA player to the villan in less than a months time, and because he's on south beach its suppose to make everything better? As if he's never been on southbeach and already hasn't lived that party lifestyle already.. Lets be real here.
Only folks s**tting on dude constantly are those on message boards. The comments from Bird or Barkley aren't being replayed constantly, and not many folks have even voiced their anger, in terms of national prominence. IMO, if becoming a villain=more championships, than he really will have no problem easing into that role. And the mentioning of South Beach means a more lively nightlife compared to Cleveland.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now