Grand Theft Auto V's Location Rumoured

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2010, 02:03 PM         #161
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:

CO-SIGN THE f**k OUTTA THIS ONE. Yall nigguz think the east or west coasts are so gotdamn INTENSE, but it's obvious that you nigguz and hoes ain't never been to the dirty DIRTY f**kIN SOUTH. Just so damn lame. Bunch of cats all on SA's nuts just because they can finally be in a "gang" setting. Soft a.ss nigguz. They should make the main character some sort of undercover cat with a partner and s**t plus a family and s**t that he gotta support. Make this s**t EPICLY realistic. Love and Hate, Romance and Violence, Make it epic, ppl. Don't make this so blindly insensitive to where nigguz just go around shooting f**kers. s**t's been QUITE linear as of late. Children should be included in this game, but to a certain extent. To where YOU can't k!ll kids(punk a.ss government and whistleblowers). He should be able to take his family out on outings and s**t to keep up a certain level of social status ALA SIMS. His family should be able to be murdered if he doesn't keep them secured. Say he f**ks with some ruthless as Mexican Mob cats in San Antonio that somehow finds out where he lives, he'd have to either relocate them, PAY for 3 different levels of security(regular officers, swat, military protection all based off of HOW MUCH MONEY you got that you can dish out each week or month until you knock off the bad guys in question. Matter of fact, let us be able to buy an a.ssortment of house that you actually LIVE IN, furnish, and tweak with defense mechanisms etc. I can discuss this a whole bunch more than you can imagine. Go figure.

Check this s**t out, folks.

A cross state brand where you can hop in a plane and fly to Texas.

Baton Rouge
New Orleans

FLY OVER TO

Houston(SCREWSTON)
San Antonio..

s**t would be EPIC and you nigguz just don't know.

EDIT: CHARACTER: AL PACINO/DE NIRO/ OR MAYBE A FEMALE!

There are no kids in the GTA World, and who the hell wanna play with a b**ch? This is Gta, not cooking...
 7 years ago '05        #162
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
These lame a.ss nigguz just wanna stay actin like some gangsters. Go for a new venue, folks. Yall don't know s**t bout the south. Guarantee that this s**t sells epic proportions.
 7 years ago '07        #163
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
I, personally, would like to see something in the Middle east. Just got back from Israel and it was dope and there are all types of different places from Big Cities to small arab hoods. I can see it all too well would be dope...
 7 years ago '06        #164
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
just got another idea that i would like to see from the GTA series, how about something pre-modern area. why not something during the industrial revolution, prohibition. a setting like that could easily make the midwest more appealing, (CHICAGO,OHIO,ST LOUIS) being as these were the major cities that were maturing, while NY had already been established as the METROPOLIS and LA still in that western frontier/unorganized phase. A lot of potential story line for the midwest too. Lots of heritage, culture that we havent seen from a GTA game yet.

I also agree with those of you who said they'd like more customization out of the main character. I dont care if he has the same damn voice everytime, I just want to make him different than everyone elses character.

Possible Ideas:
-Disgruntled factory employee who is tired of being stuck in the underpaid lives of the industrial district. His company is taking steps to make all their products with interchangable parts. Instead of trying to outwork the future machines, the character takes his chances of quitting over waiting to lose his job to a machine. After many months of hardship he loses his wife who leaves with their kids to rejoin her family in Georgia.

In attempt to get a job at a local parlor. It turns out that the parlor is worked by a man name Louis Slovender who is from "out of town". Louis offers character a drink and conversation which leads character into the lavishes of a hidden parlor within the parlor, where an unidentified man distributes alcohol and promotes gambling....

It isnt long before character is on the radar of the unidentified man, however through Louis character runs many packages and deiveries for the man....

i'll let your imaginations take it from there
 7 years ago '07        #165
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
IDK man it sounds a bit too much like the Godfather games. With the old cars and bootlegging. I like the modern concept a little more. Something in the middle east with the moving of heron and terrorism seems like a more lucrative idea to me...
 7 years ago '08        #166
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Escobar97 said:
IDK man it sounds a bit too much like the Godfather games. With the old cars and bootlegging. I like the modern concept a little more. Something in the middle east with the moving of heron and terrorism seems like a more lucrative idea to me...
yeah, was thinkin the samething....
 7 years ago '04        #167
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Escobar97 said:
n*gga this ain't Aladdin...back to LA would be good
 7 years ago '06        #168
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Vice City with GTA IV graphics would be amazing. Vice City has the best soundtrack, s**ts crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #169
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
 Pistol Peter said:
just for the sake of argument what did red dead have that gta iv didn't?

other than animals and the whole west thing?
I hated the hanging out with people in the game. And i like how in Red Dead that you were given different task to gain XP points, and no finding 100 pigeons through the map.
 7 years ago '09        #170
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 thatboyknate said:
san andreas was the best gta ever.
Very True playa
 7 years ago '08        #171
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
vice city >> gay tony >> san andreas >> III >> Lost & Damned >> IV
 7 years ago '10        #172
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Man, some of y'all are trippin with these replies.

Anyway, GTA: SA >

I wouldn't mind if they took it back there.
 7 years ago '04        #173
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

s**t would be wild taking one of those horses back to the hood part of town or steamrolling thru mardi gras with a tank

[pic - click to view]

runnin into weird n*ggas in the bayou and ridin in airboats, throwin grenades at alligators & s**t

[pic - click to view]

all the older architecture would be cool too. NO would s**t on Liberty City/San Andreas. especially since they've already been done
Even if I wasnt from NO, I'd like this idea. I heard sometime ago that they were developing a game called GTA: Sin City based off New Orleans. Maybe this will be it?

But I really wouldn't mind wreaking havoc with my dude CJ again in San Andreas again.
 7 years ago '05        #174
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 EscoNore said:
n*gga this ain't Aladdin...back to LA would be good
 7 years ago '08        #175
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
I agree with everything Budden is saying tho.

N.O. would be pretty lame. If they do it anywhere in the south they should do it in Atlanta with a dopeboy/gang member type theme with cameo's from real ATL rappers like they did Game in San Andreas.

But Chicago n s**t? f**k outta here. The Mexico theme seems pretty nice tho...but they most likely need to go back to the San Andreas approach with a new member from Grove Street going under Sweet and C.J. guidance.
 7 years ago '05        #176
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
Bruh, I said Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Houston, and San Antonio and uhh, ATL is s**tted on by ANY sorts of crime, organized and not, by these aforementioned cities. Yall gotta get outta that weakass west side s**t. Bloods and crips are pretty gay, bruh and any representation of em are pretty gotdamn weak. CHANGE s**t UP. I guarantee that if they did it the way that I'd like it, yall would play the f**k outta this s**t. DON'T FRONT. They'll make that s**t epic. Stop sleeping..
 7 years ago '07        #177
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
Id play another San Andreas before i play a GTA that takes place in Louisiana
 7 years ago '05        #178
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
f**k California, n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #179
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
^^^
:greetings10:

I would like to see it move to the south if they decide to move, but nothing wrong SA2.

I just want customization, not just picking a shirt. Im talking some APB/SR2 type of s**t.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-27-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #180
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
^ I feel you, bruh. Folks are so simple-minded til it's not even funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy