Grand Theft Auto V's Location Rumoured

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 143 143
These lame a.ss nigguz just wanna stay actin like some gangsters. Go for a new venue, folks. Yall don't know s**t bout the south. Guarantee that this s**t sells epic proportions.
 8 years ago '07        #162
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,893 | Props total: 805 805
I, personally, would like to see something in the Middle east. Just got back from Israel and it was dope and there are all types of different places from Big Cities to small arab hoods. I can see it all too well would be dope...
 8 years ago '06        #163
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 118 118
just got another idea that i would like to see from the GTA series, how about something pre-modern area. why not something during the industrial revolution, prohibition. a setting like that could easily make the midwest more appealing, (CHICAGO,OHIO,ST LOUIS) being as these were the major cities that were maturing, while NY had already been established as the METROPOLIS and LA still in that western frontier/unorganized phase. A lot of potential story line for the midwest too. Lots of heritage, culture that we havent seen from a GTA game yet.

I also agree with those of you who said they'd like more customization out of the main character. I dont care if he has the same damn voice everytime, I just want to make him different than everyone elses character.

Possible Ideas:
-Disgruntled factory employee who is tired of being stuck in the underpaid lives of the industrial district. His company is taking steps to make all their products with interchangable parts. Instead of trying to outwork the future machines, the character takes his chances of quitting over waiting to lose his job to a machine. After many months of hardship he loses his wife who leaves with their kids to rejoin her family in Georgia.

In attempt to get a job at a local parlor. It turns out that the parlor is worked by a man name Louis Slovender who is from "out of town". Louis offers character a drink and conversation which leads character into the lavishes of a hidden parlor within the parlor, where an unidentified man distributes alcohol and promotes gambling....

It isnt long before character is on the radar of the unidentified man, however through Louis character runs many packages and deiveries for the man....

i'll let your imaginations take it from there
 8 years ago '07        #164
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
IDK man it sounds a bit too much like the Godfather games. With the old cars and bootlegging. I like the modern concept a little more. Something in the middle east with the moving of heron and terrorism seems like a more lucrative idea to me...
 8 years ago '08        #165
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Escobar97 said:
IDK man it sounds a bit too much like the Godfather games. With the old cars and bootlegging. I like the modern concept a little more. Something in the middle east with the moving of heron and terrorism seems like a more lucrative idea to me...
yeah, was thinkin the samething....
 8 years ago '04        #166
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 192 192
 Escobar97 said:
n*gga this ain't Aladdin...back to LA would be good
 8 years ago '06        #167
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 8 8
Vice City with GTA IV graphics would be amazing. Vice City has the best soundtrack, s**ts crazy.
 8 years ago '04        #168
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 25 25
 Pistol Peter said:
just for the sake of argument what did red dead have that gta iv didn't?

other than animals and the whole west thing?
I hated the hanging out with people in the game. And i like how in Red Dead that you were given different task to gain XP points, and no finding 100 pigeons through the map.
 8 years ago '09        #169
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
 thatboyknate said:
san andreas was the best gta ever.
Very True playa
 8 years ago '08        #170
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
vice city >> gay tony >> san andreas >> III >> Lost & Damned >> IV
 8 years ago '10        #171
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
Man, some of y'all are trippin with these replies.

Anyway, GTA: SA >

I wouldn't mind if they took it back there.
 8 years ago '04        #172
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

s**t would be wild taking one of those horses back to the hood part of town or steamrolling thru mardi gras with a tank

[pic - click to view]

runnin into weird n*ggas in the bayou and ridin in airboats, throwin grenades at alligators & s**t

[pic - click to view]

all the older architecture would be cool too. NO would s**t on Liberty City/San Andreas. especially since they've already been done
Even if I wasnt from NO, I'd like this idea. I heard sometime ago that they were developing a game called GTA: Sin City based off New Orleans. Maybe this will be it?

But I really wouldn't mind wreaking havoc with my dude CJ again in San Andreas again.
 8 years ago '05        #173
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 EscoNore said:
n*gga this ain't Aladdin...back to LA would be good
 8 years ago '08        #174
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
I agree with everything Budden is saying tho.

N.O. would be pretty lame. If they do it anywhere in the south they should do it in Atlanta with a dopeboy/gang member type theme with cameo's from real ATL rappers like they did Game in San Andreas.

But Chicago n s**t? f**k outta here. The Mexico theme seems pretty nice tho...but they most likely need to go back to the San Andreas approach with a new member from Grove Street going under Sweet and C.J. guidance.
 8 years ago '05        #175
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
Bruh, I said Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Houston, and San Antonio and uhh, ATL is s**tted on by ANY sorts of crime, organized and not, by these aforementioned cities. Yall gotta get outta that weakass west side s**t. Bloods and crips are pretty gay, bruh and any representation of em are pretty gotdamn weak. CHANGE s**t UP. I guarantee that if they did it the way that I'd like it, yall would play the f**k outta this s**t. DON'T FRONT. They'll make that s**t epic. Stop sleeping..
 8 years ago '07        #176
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
Id play another San Andreas before i play a GTA that takes place in Louisiana
 8 years ago '05        #177
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
f**k California, n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #178
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
^^^
:greetings10:

I would like to see it move to the south if they decide to move, but nothing wrong SA2.

I just want customization, not just picking a shirt. Im talking some APB/SR2 type of s**t.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-27-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #179
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
^ I feel you, bruh. Folks are so simple-minded til it's not even funny.
 8 years ago '05        #180
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$667 | Props total: 35 35
LA was cool a few years back. now its time to move a lil further. maybe London... its complement's the 2012 olympics!
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy