Grand Theft Auto V's Location Rumoured

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2010, 12:30 PM         #141
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I think they should make a fictional city/cities because making a real city you have to keep it authentic which is cool but you make a fictional city and you can put whatever you want in it... You make it in Los Angeles then you have the Hollywood sign or Vinewood or whatever you call the city... But you put it in Los Caliopie and you can have an El train or a subway and take certain liberties which would help the story because now that you have an El train you can do a train robbing mission like in the movie "Money Train"
No, then it might come out like lame a.ss Saints Row.
 7 years ago '07        #142
K.P 
space
space
$627 | Props total: 0 0
They need to do that s**t in Atlanta
 7 years ago '05        #143
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I'm a Miami guy and even I'd prefer San Andreas next-gen vs. Vice City next-gen. San Andreas is the best game of all time to me, and I'd love the EXACT SAME GAME on the next-gen engines. So much freedom. I hope they bring back CJ and redo the story, but I doubt it.... it'd be nice to play as a black dude again and control gangs, but I have a feeling it's going to be a bit different.
 07-27-2010, 12:42 PM         #144
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
There is too much horrible sentences to just pick one out. VIDEO GAMES DO NOT ALL TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA, yet they sell fine, they can take place in fictional worlds or other places. It takes effort to connect the player to the story no matter where it takes place, in fantasy settings you are introduced to entire worlds, impossible? Far from it

There is already a GTA: London expansion.

Dont you dare reference True Crime as if that game is in anyway comparable to Grant Theft Auto. The game wont sell because True Crime sucks, period, the last one sucked and this one will as well.

Simpleminded people move to the left because the sheer fact that you think Rockstar cannot make a GTA take place in a place other then America and be good, you should off yourself

I'm done argueing with fools though
Wow, you're retarded. I love how the dumbest people always try to call someone else stupid. Oh the irony.
 7 years ago '05        #145
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SunnySouthDalla said:
Naw naw. f**k all y'all. Texas & Louisiana for the next one and ya already know

CO-SIGN THE f**k OUTTA THIS ONE. Yall nigguz think the east or west coasts are so gotdamn INTENSE, but it's obvious that you nigguz and hoes ain't never been to the dirty DIRTY f**kIN SOUTH. Just so damn lame. Bunch of cats all on SA's nuts just because they can finally be in a "gang" setting. Soft a.ss nigguz. They should make the main character some sort of undercover cat with a partner and s**t plus a family and s**t that he gotta support. Make this s**t EPICLY realistic. Love and Hate, Romance and Violence, Make it epic, ppl. Don't make this so blindly insensitive to where nigguz just go around shooting f**kers. s**t's been QUITE linear as of late. Children should be included in this game, but to a certain extent. To where YOU can't k!ll kids(punk a.ss government and whistleblowers). He should be able to take his family out on outings and s**t to keep up a certain level of social status ALA SIMS. His family should be able to be murdered if he doesn't keep them secured. Say he f**ks with some ruthless as Mexican Mob cats in San Antonio that somehow finds out where he lives, he'd have to either relocate them, PAY for 3 different levels of security(regular officers, swat, military protection all based off of HOW MUCH MONEY you got that you can dish out each week or month until you knock off the bad guys in question. Matter of fact, let us be able to buy an a.ssortment of house that you actually LIVE IN, furnish, and tweak with defense mechanisms etc. I can discuss this a whole bunch more than you can imagine. Go figure.

Check this s**t out, folks.

A cross state brand where you can hop in a plane and fly to Texas.

Baton Rouge
New Orleans

FLY OVER TO

Houston(SCREWSTON)
San Antonio..

s**t would be EPIC and you nigguz just don't know.

EDIT: CHARACTER: AL PACINO/DE NIRO/ OR MAYBE A FEMALE!

Last edited by bullack86; 07-27-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #146
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 realgunta said:
gta is redundant now to me
go play saints row.

oh yea i almost forgot.... a grand smh
 7 years ago '04        #147
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2883 2883
I definitely don't mind New Orleans, wouldn't mind Chicago...but if they do another LA chapter, why not do a San Andreas stories about CJ's brother that was k!lled, leading up to the point of his death like Vice City Stories was about Vic Vance...
 07-27-2010, 12:46 PM         #148
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to the people saying that it couldn't be set in Chicago. Have you forgotten about Saints Row? What city do you think 'Stillwater' is representative of?

07-27-2010, 12:54 PM         #149
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
They should just scrap this and work on an online version of the game. GTA: Second Life

I know I'm not the only one who is sick of predictable pedestrians.
lmao, that would be chaotic as f**k. A bunch of neko's, tommy verceti's and Cj's running around f**king s**t up. Sounds fun, but a little too much
 7 years ago '04        #150
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
it should be in mexico, colombia and brazil.
 7 years ago '05        #151
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 9th ward Bally said:
I definitely don't mind New Orleans, wouldn't mind Chicago...but if they do another LA chapter, why not do a San Andreas stories about CJ's brother that was k!lled, leading up to the point of his death like Vice City Stories was about Vic Vance...
Cus it would be LAME, my Louisiana brother. Those expansion games are pretty gay. Big games like these need to be FRESH with no recycled s**t. Quite frankly, that "South Central" theme < Italian Mob Theme all day everyday.
 7 years ago '04        #152
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
If they make GTA V similar to Red Dead, and not GTA IV I dont care where its at.
 7 years ago '07        #153
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ddotdukes5 said:
If they make GTA V similar to Red Dead, and not GTA IV I dont care where its at.
just for the sake of argument what did red dead have that gta iv didn't?

other than animals and the whole west thing?
 7 years ago '08        #154
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
f**k that I could'nt beat san andreas...bring back vice city but make that s**t now instead of the 80's let Ross do the sound track..and use his likeness for all the cops lol
 7 years ago '04        #155
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9591 9591
 Soda Pop said:
f**k that I could'nt beat san andreas...bring back vice city but make that s**t now instead of the 80's let Ross do the sound track..and use his likeness for all the cops lol
that s**t being in present day vice city would be off the chain
 07-27-2010, 01:21 PM         #156
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are actually serious about Texas and Louisiana? Please tell me you are not from Louisiana and Texas and I might take you guys serious.

I'm not even from the west and I'll give it to them, GTA SA was on point, however I like GTA IV because of the graphics. They need to combine GTA IV and GTA SA and we'll finally have something.

Only people from Texas and Louisiana would want to play something like that, face it, it's not appealing. I don't care how many bodies y'all are getting, I don't care how much drugs you guys are moving.
 7 years ago '06        #157
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 bullack86 said:

CO-SIGN THE f**k OUTTA THIS ONE. Yall nigguz think the east or west coasts are so gotdamn INTENSE, but it's obvious that you nigguz and hoes ain't never been to the dirty DIRTY f**kIN SOUTH. Just so damn lame. Bunch of cats all on SA's nuts just because they can finally be in a "gang" setting. Soft a.ss nigguz. They should make the main character some sort of undercover cat with a partner and s**t plus a family and s**t that he gotta support. Make this s**t EPICLY realistic. Love and Hate, Romance and Violence, Make it epic, ppl. Don't make this so blindly insensitive to where nigguz just go around shooting f**kers. s**t's been QUITE linear as of late. Children should be included in this game, but to a certain extent. To where YOU can't k!ll kids(punk a.ss government and whistleblowers). He should be able to take his family out on outings and s**t to keep up a certain level of social status ALA SIMS. His family should be able to be murdered if he doesn't keep them secured. Say he f**ks with some ruthless as Mexican Mob cats in San Antonio that somehow finds out where he lives, he'd have to either relocate them, PAY for 3 different levels of security(regular officers, swat, military protection all based off of HOW MUCH MONEY you got that you can dish out each week or month until you knock off the bad guys in question. Matter of fact, let us be able to buy an a.ssortment of house that you actually LIVE IN, furnish, and tweak with defense mechanisms etc. I can discuss this a whole bunch more than you can imagine. Go figure.

Baton Rouge
New Orleans

FLY OVER TO

Houston(SCREWSTON)
San Antonio..

EDIT: CHARACTER: AL PACINO/DE NIRO/ OR MAYBE A FEMALE!
no....
 7 years ago '09        #158
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
they should do Tokyo, London, or Brazil
 07-27-2010, 01:30 PM         #159
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
[COLOR="Cyan"]

Baton Rouge
New Orleans

FLY OVER TO

Houston(SCREWSTON)
San Antonio..

07-27-2010, 01:36 PM         #160
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one reason why they are not going to do it in London:

[video - click to view]

The Getaway 3 is on hold, and may be coming soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy