most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
they need to take it back to vice city s**t would be too crazy
 7 years ago '05        #82
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 BrownBag said:
canada doesnt exist
 7 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i'm hoping for Vice City again. that s**t would be gorgeous on this gen. plus i bet they could come up with some hilarious s**t to make fun of lebron/jersey shore

detroit or new orleans would be cool too. there's plenty of real-life foul s**t in detroit to base a good story on. but new orleans would probably have more variation in architecture and the type of characters u run into. detroit is pretty cut & dry
 7 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8164 8164
Needs to be in Chicago,they have the most ethnic diversity outside of MIA, NY, and LA, plus they got gangs and random k!llings so they could probably pull real storylines.
 7 years ago '06        #85
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
I'm definitely more than willing to pay for another LA based game, i think it would look so mcuh crispier this time around that most of the people who don't like the idea of putting it there again would change their minds.

I wonder whether they are going to take the Liberty City approach how it was all NY or if they will do it like san andreas and make different cities entirely. I gotta say even tho the single locations in vice and liberty were hot and the islands made the game feel more complete, i really liked the three city concept.

other ideas: i like the midwest, i could see a chicago, detroit, AND (cleveland or toledo or youngtown or akron or cincinnati) or i could see a wild west style LA one where they include LA and Vegas again but change out San Fran for a city in Mexico or something.
 7 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
a chill just went up my spine..they gotta have a san andreas section where the ballas and grove street family are still banging

but god damn chicago would be dope
 7 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 tecboi said:
A third world country? what a f**king stupid idea. True Crime has already done this w/ their new release. And honestly, I don't see how it would work. Nobody would be able to relate w/ it being 'foreign' because the languages would be different so it would be alot of trouble to make it appeal to someone NOT from that country.
lol as if people who aren't from America don't play grand theft auto...s**t isn't rock star from England?
 7 years ago '04        #88
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 1973a said:
they should do one in chicago
The only problem with Chicago is that it's not glamorous enough....

While i would love a new city, if they can return to liberty city and it was dope imagine what they can do with San Andreas?
 7 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 mt fuji said:
The only problem with Chicago is that it's not glamorous enough....

While i would love a new city, if they can return to liberty city and it was dope imagine what they can do with San Andreas?
very true...but liberty city was glamorous at all...and that's what i didn't like about it

i gotta admit..i love my city to death..but i can't do another gta iv..the scenery got boring...vice city or cali gets my vote...AND THEN THE CITY EATS
 07-27-2010, 09:02 AM         #90
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, they should bring it back to LA. That's the only appropriate city.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,158 | Props total: 9587 9587
every time theres a thread about the new GTA theres about 3-4 pages of n*ggas throwing out dumbass ideas of the city the game should take place in
 7 years ago '10        #92
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,528 | Props total: 1113 1113
I personally wish the franchise would die. The only reason it's thriving is because you're doing "bad things". The gameplay is repetitive as can humanly be.
 07-27-2010, 09:08 AM         #93
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring CJ back...or some type of "hood" character.
 7 years ago '09        #94
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
GTA V should be in Cleveland
 07-27-2010, 09:20 AM         #95
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who wants to go to New Orleans? Chances are, games are rarely based in these cities you guys are throwing out. If other game designers are not willing to risk setting their locations in crappy cities like New Orleans, Chicago, and whatever, what makes you think Rockstar will?

I could see it being in DC, and having a political corruption angle, but why the f**k would they set the game in Georgia?

LA is the appropriate city. Like the guy above said, take away San Fran, and focus on LA and Vegas. Make it more realistic than ever and I think you'll have something.

Like, actually make your enemies smarter. I like this idea from The Getaway, four or five shots and your dead. They should make it so he's not taking shots and still running full speed. He should have a limp or something.

If there are gangs, they should have heavy artillery. I want to be sitting at a stoplight and gang members pull up next to me and do me like Denzel in training day.

I hate it when the main character is super powerful, gang members should have equal health. You know? If not health, they should become smarter.
 7 years ago '08        #96
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 BrownBag said:
canada doesnt exist
chigaco doesnt exsist
 7 years ago '04        #97
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Joe Budden said:
Who wants to go to New Orleans? Chances are, games are rarely based in these cities you guys are throwing out. If other game designers are not willing to risk setting their locations in crappy cities like New Orleans, Chicago, and whatever, what makes you think Rockstar will?

I could see it being in DC, and having a political corruption angle, but why the f**k would they set the game in Georgia?

LA is the appropriate city. Like the guy above said, take away San Fran, and focus on LA and Vegas. Make it more realistic than ever and I think you'll have something.

Like, actually make your enemies smarter. I like this idea from The Getaway, four or five shots and your dead. They should make it so he's not taking shots and still running full speed. He should have a limp or something.

If there are gangs, they should have heavy artillery. I want to be sitting a a stoplight and gang members pull up next to me and do me like Denzel in training day.

I hate it when the main character is super powerful, gang members should have equal health. You know? If not health, they should become smarter.
Two things... One Chicago is FAR from a crappy city... And Two the new Ubisoft game "I am alive" is based in Chicago so other devs are using other places for their game settings
 7 years ago '04        #98
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 barack obama said:
chigaco doesnt exsist
You are right there is NO city called Chigaco anywhere in the world
 07-27-2010, 09:27 AM         #99
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it goes to Chicago, I don't think they should try to resurrect the gang theme. It would be corny. Chicago is not as structured like LA.
 7 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
If it goes to Chicago, I don't think they should try to resurrect the gang theme. It would be corny. Chicago is not as structured like LA.
you mean as in city?

either way you don't know what you are talking about

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 07-27-2010 at 09:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy