Grand Theft Auto V's Location Rumoured

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I don't care if it's in Chicago or not personally...I'd play it either way...but I think Chicago does have alot to offer if it was made there... I honestly would rather have a GTA : USA or a GTA: World
 7 years ago '07        #222
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 akademiks said:
Half the dudes in this thread are either completely obsessed with their s**tty a.ss city or just plain retarded.

Your f**king city's crime rate is not a reason why it should be in GTA.

Yo like i said early in this thread most of the cities y'all suggesting wouldn't be/play any different than Liberty city or SA besides the spoofs of landmarks.

Mob = GTA III, Liberty city stories
Gangs = SA
Chinatown = Liberty City, Chinatown Wars which was in Liberty City lol
Vegas= SA
Bay area = SA (they didn't respect the size of the bay but it was represented) and even if they made it bigger more gangs and drugs.
 7 years ago '10        #223
SenGetEm 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 45 45
Atlanta maybe? You could make it like San Andreas kinda. Bankhead, Decatur, SWATS, Buckhead, East Point, Lenox Mall, Georgia Dome, Olympic Park, AUC, The (strip)club missions, Rap/music industry missions, The "Trap" missions. GTA Peachtree City would go hard!!! And that soundtrack would be so ill
 7 years ago '06        #224
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
I'm still waiting for a GTA: World

Doubt that would be possible?
 7 years ago '04        #225
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 4106 4106
Gangs shouldn't be the main reason. But please tell me, what does Miami or Los Angeles/Vegas/San Fran have in terms of storylines they could do? All you doubters keep saying, "Oh, they can't do a storyline there, nothing's poppin" but fail to realize, there is nothing that is going on in your city that sets it apart.

Chicago has it's two last governor's caught on some senate selling, obama bribing, truck driving scandals. The mayor is corrupt as s**t. We have the scenery. We have history.

Again, I'd play this s**t if they put it in the Phillipines, but you dummies gotta think for a second.
 7 years ago '08        #226
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
GTA: The west coast story...(From LA to Seattle)

Now that would be dope..
 7 years ago '04        #227
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9566 9566
 akademiks said:
Half the dudes in this thread are either completely obsessed with their s**tty a.ss city or just plain retarded.

They're not going to make a GTA in Chicago, St. Louis, New Orleans, Texas or motherf**king Iowa.

Your f**king city's crime rate is not a reason why it should be in GTA.

Just look at the angles they could use if they had the game in LA or Las Vegas and then compare it to Chicago or whatever bunk a.ss "Dirty South" city you want to name.

The only thing is that those cities (except NY) have been used once so far in GTA games. And even NY was very scaled down and not even close to what the scope of GTA IV had. It was like a completely different city except it kept the same name.

While they did get a lot better in their environment modeling as the last generation progressed, they can add a whole lot more.. s**t, Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, Las Vegas Strip, Miami Club District, etc.
let these fools know
 7 years ago '04        #228
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5117 5117
I wonder what the story is going to be about?
 07-29-2010, 12:21 AM         #229
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seattle
 07-29-2010, 06:32 AM         #230
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
GTA: The west coast story...(From LA to Seattle)

Now that would be dope..
Yeah. LA, Vegas, Seattle, and a small island to represent Hawaii.
 7 years ago '04        #231
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Yeah. LA, Vegas, Seattle, and a small island to represent Hawaii.
So Chicago has NOTHING to offer the GTA Series...But a piece of dirt in the Middle of the pacific ocean which has Fish, and Great weather only...has something to offer? gtfo with that bulls**t
 07-29-2010, 10:06 AM         #232
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
So Chicago has NOTHING to offer the GTA Series...But a piece of dirt in the Middle of the pacific ocean which has Fish, and Great weather only...has something to offer? gtfo with that bulls**t
I'll take back everything I said about Chicago, they really need to focus on "weather" this time.

You should have to buy clothes according to the temperature. If the main character doesn't dress appropriate he should get sick or die.

Going to the hospital should cost money. I hate it that the money becomes obsolete at one point. They should definitely give you bills. Maybe a real estate market.

They should make it where you can open up businesses and you'll have money flowing in and out. You'll have to manage your money.

Make it so the cops read the licenses plates of stolen vehicles. If you want a legit car you'll have to pay the dealership. If you miss a payment, the repo man comes and take your car away.

They should have parking tickets too people like leaving their cars in the middle of the streets.

Make the streets gangs more ruthless. Have like 7 or 8 guys jump you if you come in the wrong part of town.

They definitely need to have the health similar to Getaway. 7-10 shots will k!ll you. And taking bullets will affect the way the character walks.
 7 years ago '04        #233
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
I'll take back everything I said about Chicago, they really need to focus on "weather" this time.

You should have to buy clothes according to the temperature. If the main character doesn't dress appropriate he should get sick or die.

Going to the hospital should cost money. I hate it that the money becomes obsolete at one point. They should definitely give you bills. Maybe a real estate market.

They should make it where you can open up businesses and you'll have money flowing in and out. You'll have to manage your money.

Make it so the cops read the licenses plates of stolen vehicles. If you want a legit car you'll have to pay the dealership. If you miss a payment, the repo man comes and take your car away.

They should have parking tickets too people like leaving their cars in the middle of the streets.

Make the streets gangs more ruthless. Have like 7 or 8 guys jump you if you come in the wrong part of town.

They definitely need to have the health similar to Getaway. 7-10 shots will k!ll you. And taking bullets will affect the way the character walks.

I actually co sign the majority of this post except the paying bills part...I don't like doing that in real life, def don't want to do it in a game lol..

but I actually like the part about cops reading your plates and paying dirty dealerships to keep it clean and repo-ing the car...that's a dope idea...

also the parking tickets idea is dope too...leave a car too long and get a boot...try to jack a car with a boot on it and not be able to turn...s**t would be dope
 7 years ago '08        #234
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 Joe Budden said:

People don't really want to manage like that though, I feel all of that should be a option. If you want to buy a business fine, if you want to make your money the illegal way (robbing, drug dealing, extortion, prostitution) that should be fine too. And I don't agree with the license plate thing either because some people just like stealing cars lol.

The gang thing would be cool too, because as soon as them fools jump me, I'm coming back at they a.ss with a AK. :agreement6:
 07-29-2010, 03:47 PM         #235
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
People don't really want to manage like that though, I feel all of that should be a option. If you want to buy a business fine, if you want to make your money the illegal way (robbing, drug dealing, extortion, prostitution) that should be fine too. And I don't agree with the license plate thing either because some people just like stealing cars lol.

The gang thing would be cool too, because as soon as them fools jump me, I'm coming back at they a.ss with a AK. :agreement6:
I think they should really put snow in the game. Maybe they can give you a smart phone so you can stay current with the weather or put the right clothes on before you step out.

They should also bring the GYM back. If they bring the gangs back, we need surprise attacks, I didn't like when they actually told me my hood was getting attacked.

They should sneak up and start shooting. And if you're not around, you should get a call saying you we robbed or something.

I like this MOD they had on GTA SA for computer, you could pay for personal bodyguards. And they would follow you.

I know Rockstar isn't going to let you sell drugs. But back to the license thing, they should have a "hot" meter. The longer you have a stolen car, the hotter it gets.

I know they are trying to make it difficult to steal cars (but not too hard). Look at all the things they did with GTA IV, I think they should make it more difficult to steal and keep them, that way we can use the subways and taxis.

There should be no load times when using the subway. Walk in, wait, go.

Yeah, I'll scratch the bills, but they should make it so the money fluctuates. It makes the game interesting when you complete the game. Make it so we constantly have to defend our empire, and lose it all sometimes. They'll only motivate you to play it more.

That's the main reason I get bored playing GTA SA after the missions are complete, there's nothing to do, unless you're playing in on computer.

I know they can make this game great, but maybe they won't to make it great because they are money hungry and want us to buy a new version every one or two years.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-29-2010 at 03:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #236
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
lol at mad people naming their boring a.ss areas..... hope its in cali though.
 07-29-2010, 03:57 PM         #237
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please god not another s**tty san andreas
 7 years ago '09        #238
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 TanstA! said:
lol at mad people naming their boring a.ss areas..... hope its in cali though.
 7 years ago '09        #239
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
bring gta to new orleans. there is a lot of stuff that could be done there
 7 years ago '08        #240
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 Joe Budden said:
I think they should really put snow in the game. Maybe they can give you a smart phone so you can stay current with the weather or put the right clothes on before you step out.

They should also bring the GYM back. If they bring the gangs back, we need surprise attacks, I didn't like when they actually told me my hood was getting attacked.

They should sneak up and start shooting. And if you're not around, you should get a call saying you we robbed or something.

I like this MOD they had on GTA SA for computer, you could pay for personal bodyguards. And they would follow you.

I know Rockstar isn't going to let you sell drugs. But back to the license thing, they should have a "hot" meter. The longer you have a stolen car, the hotter it gets.

I know they are trying to make it difficult to steal cars (but not too hard). Look at all the things they did with GTA IV, I think they should make it more difficult to steal and keep them, that way we can use the subways and taxis.

There should be no load times when using the subway. Walk in, wait, go.

Yeah, I'll scratch the bills, but they should make it so the money fluctuates. It makes the game interesting when you complete the game. Make it so we constantly have to defend our empire, and lose it all sometimes. They'll only motivate you to play it more.

That's the main reason I get bored playing GTA SA after the missions are complete, there's nothing to do, unless you're playing in on computer.

I know they can make this game great, but maybe they won't to make it great because they are money hungry and want us to buy a new version every one or two years.
If they do bring gangs back I do think they should improve on somethings that make them more realistic. They should really improve drive-bys and random attacks. For example when you are at a stoplight I feel the enemy gang should come beside you in another car and spray you car up. Or surround you while you in the car. Also you and your gang do the same for them. Retaliation should be a big part in it too. Also I feel buildings should be able to be set on fire and rebuilt in like 10 days in game time or something like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago