Grand Theft Auto V's Location Rumoured

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
LA was cool a few years back. now its time to move a lil further. maybe London... its complement's the 2012 olympics!
 7 years ago '08        #182
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 JaeNice said:
^^^
:greetings10:

I would like to see it move to the south if they decide to move, but nothing wrong SA2.

I just want customization, not just picking a shirt. Im talking some APB/SR2 type of s**t.

San Andreas & Saints Row>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #183
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Escobar97 said:
Id play another San Andreas before i play a GTA that takes place in Louisiana
you're lying...you would buy it and play it if it was in Colorado and you know it
 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM         #184
mikefernandes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
man i was hoping chicago :(
chicago would be too much like liberty city tho......and yeah ive been there it is different but not like the miami la new york differences if that made any sense
 07-27-2010, 07:09 PM         #185
mikefernandes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Las vegas!!!
 07-27-2010, 07:41 PM         #186
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the good American cities have been done already. I mean, cities like Chicago, Boston, Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, etc. would just be mini Liberty Cities, which won't be appealing. Any other American city is just not big enough or significant enough to be of interest.

Personally, I feel Tokyo with a Yakuza theme would be dope.

Last edited by PetedaSmete; 07-27-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #187
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
And on top of that the Next GTA Series, we should created our charater on story mode!!
 07-27-2010, 10:00 PM         #188
yaj allid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gta san andreas + gta iv game engine = epic s**t
 7 years ago '09        #189
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 tecboi said:
you forgotten about Saints Row? What city do you think 'Stillwater' is representative of?

Detroit
 7 years ago '07        #190
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
f**k canada lol. they should go back to the west coast or to the chi
 7 years ago '04        #191
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
LMAO at lames saying Chicago would be boring. Are ya'll kidding me? No landmarks? what? ya'll must live a sheltered life. The political corruption here is off the chain, the homicides that just randomly happen every weekend(hell, 9 people got shot at a bus stop terminal at 9pm just last night), the city has history, famous people, the lakefront, navy pier(top 10 places to visit in the US), willis tower, the hancock. C'mon now.

I think Louisiana and Texas would be boring. Personally, I would love to see them go back to Vice City. In fact, I thought it was already decided they were going Vice City.
 7 years ago '05        #192
calilove 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Escobar97 said:
Id play another San Andreas before i play a GTA that takes place in Louisiana
I would play GTA: IOWA before GTA Louisiana. Come on man, swamps and s**t? I'll just play Red Dead Redemption for that.
 7 years ago '06        #193
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25819 25819
los angeles >>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #194
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
mexicooooooooo
 7 years ago '04        #195
lilguru84 
space
space
$983 | Props total: 107 107
 Neeraj__23 said:
Why not Toronto or Vancouver or Calgary
Vancouver would be sick!!!:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #196
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,007 | Props total: 1467 1467
Some where south about the meth game.
 7 years ago '05        #197
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
my n*gga said GTA: IOWA

07-28-2010, 07:54 AM         #198
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only people from Chicago are saying take it there. What's that telling you? You guys need to look in the mirror and face the truth.
 7 years ago '04        #199
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Joe Budden said:
Only people from Chicago are saying take it there. What's that telling you? You guys need to look in the mirror and face the truth.
Not really. Others would like to see it there as well. I personally don't care where it's at because I'm going to play it regardless. You just don't know what you're talking about when talking about other cities though. With a name like Joe Budden, it's no surprise. Most of your life is the internet.
 07-28-2010, 09:17 AM         #200
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Not really. Others would like to see it there as well. I personally don't care where it's at because I'm going to play it regardless. You just don't know what you're talking about when talking about other cities though. With a name like Joe Budden, it's no surprise. Most of your life is the internet.

This is never going to Chicago, what don't you understand about that? When they make theses games they usually have a theme, what don't you understand about that?

Chicago is most known for the 1920s prohibition. Why do you think most gangster games that are set in Chicago are dealing with bootleg liquor.

[pic - click to view]

That is what Chicago is most known for and if they take it to Chicago they'll probably have to take it back to the 1920s, because trying to make a modern day Chicago would just be lame.

How many times I got to tell you that Rockstar is not coming up with these locations out of the a.ss. They have a map that they've been following for a long time.

Grand Theft Auto takes place in three large cities, all of which are modelled after real cities: Liberty City which is based on New York City, Vice City based on Miami, and San Andreas based on San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. All three cities suffer from rampant crime and corruption, with constant feuding between the local crime syndicates, random acts of violence from street gangs, organized thievery and murder, and corrupt city officials and police officers.

These three cities would later become the settings of many Grand Theft Auto games to follow, including Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto (GBA version), Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
I'm a GTA fan and been playing it since the beginning. You probably started playing with GTA 3. All three of these cities that were transformed into 3D cities, were originally in the first version.

They don't even go to Chicago on MNC, what makes you think they'll do it with GTA? You have a better chance of begging Rockstar to make Midnight Club: Chicago, because this is never going to happen, never!

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-28-2010 at 09:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy