most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 WorldsStrangest said:
these are lies. you said the cool has 2 million paid downloads, that would make his album double platinu and Lupe said himself he has 2 GOLD albums

f**kin stans tryin to spread bulls**t....
actually it wouldn't the downloads are worldwide dumbass...... you only get a plaque if all the sales are allocated in one region

500,000 sold in america
500,000 sold in canada

^^^that doesn't mean platinum but it does mean a million records sold so next time don't speak unless you what you are talking about

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-26-2010 at 06:30 PM..
 07-26-2010, 06:29 PM         #62
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trill posts so far mayne but what's missin is the fact that Pro addressed how he's treatin the fans... screamin on n*ggas bout Mt. Kilimanjaro just because the streets is eager to hear a new mixtape from u? that YOU promised?

its bigger than artistic integrity VS. corporate interest... Lu be on some hoe s**t 95% of the time
 7 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
trill posts so far mayne but what's missin is the fact that Pro addressed how he's treatin the fans... screamin on n*ggas bout Mt. Kilimanjaro just because the streets is eager to hear a new mixtape from u? that YOU promised?

its bigger than artistic integrity VS. corporate interest... Lu be on some hoe s**t 95% of the time
I agree with that like that I was happy to see "enemy of the state" and wad looking for to "friend of the people" I actually think mixtapes can only help not hurt you so in that regard Lupe should go back to hitting the fans one atleast 2 a year just to keep his name out there but is he obligated to? no......

as far as the album leaking goes you n*ggas have to overstand the gravity of situation imagine working yo a.ss off all week 12 hours a day 70 hour week, now its time to get paid and you find your co-workers dividing your check up already for the work YOU put in how would it make you feel? are you telling me this man is supposed to be ok with every1 getting his work for free? do you know how much goes into making an album how many people are involved? I'm just saying depriving his fans of that promised mixtape was wrong maybe but I fully understand the anger behind it..........

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-26-2010 at 08:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #64
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
LupeFiasco
So the route for that ain't paved in gold, Mine is dark and crooked but it SAVES THE SOUL,

he referring to the illuminati??
guess im the only one who caught this
 7 years ago '04        #65
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:
LupeFiasco
So the route for that ain't paved in gold, Mine is dark and crooked but it SAVES THE SOUL,

Really bro.........did you listen to the freestyle
 7 years ago '10        #66
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 Kizzle504 said:
LupeFiasco

You aint know?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #67
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Ra-da-god said:
Really bro.........did you listen to the freestyle
n*gga wake up, don't join the army,
k!ll your own peoples, but fear Illuminatis,
and they ain't even real, or are they?
But you ain't even know, cuz you partay,

guess he is
 Esdot said:
You aint know?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #68
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
"To remind you lil bro. 1 Grammy, 9 Grammy Nods, 2 Gold Albums, 1 platinum single, 10+ World Tours, a WORLDWIDE Fanbase of ALL AGES..."

Prolyfic lost.

ur an idiot how he lose? its sum s**t of rappers that are considered better than Lupe and dont hav those accomplishments..... Stop hatin...
 7 years ago '08        #69
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Ra-da-god said:
Superstar 14 million paid downloads
Kick push 9 million paid downloads
Paris/tokyo 7 million paid downloads
I gotcha 2+ million paid downloads
Food & Liquor 1 million paid downloads
The Cool 2 million paid downloads

and both Food & Liquor, The Cool are gold albums soundscan

its funny that you used T.I as a example of someone dropping whatever he wants on atlantic and I actually like T.I but lets look at his music compared to lupe's, Violence, misogynistic,materialistic widely ignorant crafted for the average listeners mind, Lupe's music is inspiring,socially reflective and overall positive. It's widely known that labels try to Influence the message and overall content in these artists music we've seen it with Nas,Little brother Rakim Etc why is n*ggas acting brand new? now do I think Lupe needs to give more music to his fans? yes but can I blame him for being mad that his album leaked especially since HE KNOWS who leaking his music? no and if you knew how much passion & work went into creating these works you wouldn't blame him either......

Look @ pro's twits he's basically suggesting Lupe to rap about the same bulls**t everyone raps about so he can be "successful" but after two gold albums, over 30 million paid downloads, a grammy, 10 worldtours and being able to take care of yourself doing what you love to do what do you consider being "successful"?
will said. make music on your term f*ck everything eles
 7 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,369 | Props total: 69904 69904
 Ra-da-god said:
Lol how the f**k you go use Jay-z to go against the downloading age his career was established well before D/l was a problem, and I far as T.i goes he can hardly be used as an example either because his situation is infinitely just due to the type of music he makes, not to discredit his music because I like but it is by large MARKETED to the same heads thats going to bump gucci or jeezy it has just enough igorance in it to work for the labels, if you aske any T.i fam what they like more they'll tell you "T.I was better when he was on that street s**t" same with jay-z........

as far as the rest of what you had to say I'm actually in agreeableness with you, Lupe should drop more music for his fans between the waits for albums I was disappointed when he decided not to do "friend of the people" BUT I as a artist myself I understand why, yes leaking happens but that doesn't mean he can't be heated about it........

pro is telling lupe to ditch what he feels in his heart do what he needs to do so he can be regarded as equals with the likes of weezy and lupe is saying if that is what he wanted to do than he could but he would have to sacrifice his integrity to do so and he's not with that in order to be what people view as "successful"

so once again what do you view as successful?
being true to your fans is being successful. If they got some good s**t to talk about, then u did ya job. nobody can hate. yeah they can be like oh i like F&L better than such n such...but when u got n*ggas questioning your artistic abilities, then you're really not helping your cause. everyone knows dude is brilliant. However, he needs to stop actin stupid when people like his ex friend, puts him on blast. Like that s**t he did for twilight, tha hell was that? Nah, put some music out that'll make n*ggas argue when who is the best rapper, not when he gonna put out a song, or why he shouldnt be mad at his fans.

some people just cant handle the pressure.

And of course anyone would say T.I. was better on the street s**t, just like jay-z, its called evolving as an artist, 50, eminem, snoop dogg all went thru it. Its just Lupe isnt goin in the right direction.

and plz believe, bootleggin today is downloading. jay-z had cassettes from 2001 that was still being bootlegged. Yeah its not as high as it is now, bootleggin has always been the devil to the music industry.
 7 years ago '06        #71
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 KidKingGoD said:
Lupe fiasco is turning into kpbe bryant a good talent but a bytch a.ss ni99a...Hold up I retract that statement because kobe puts up his numbers. Lup only dropped 2 albums in ten years. he's a fukkking idiot. PLus that lasers song... was corny. He DOES need to make more music
Ever since dude went to jail with all them drug charges Lupe been quite a.ss a mouse.
lupe came out in 06 ten yrs would 2016 brah and damn his right hand went to jail on herion charges I mean i would chill too lupe dont owe nobody nuffin
 7 years ago '04        #72
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
being true to your fans is being successful. If they got some good s**t to talk about, then u did ya job. nobody can hate. yeah they can be like oh i like F&L better than such n such...but when u got n*ggas questioning your artistic abilities, then you're really not helping your cause. everyone knows dude is brilliant. However, he needs to stop actin stupid when people like his ex friend, puts him on blast. Like that s**t he did for twilight, tha hell was that? Nah, put some music out that'll make n*ggas argue when who is the best rapper, not when he gonna put out a song, or why he shouldnt be mad at his fans.

some people just cant handle the pressure.
it was a rock song, it wasn't a hip hop song nor did it have anything to do with his album,the producer of the movie (huge lupe fan BTW) asked lupe to do something for new moon and he obliged him, not really a surprise since lupe has long since stated that he's interested in making other forms of music besides hip hop and whats wrong with that? are you really griping over one song when artist like and Kanye has made entire albums expirementing, Lil wayne just released an entire album full of sing song wanna be rock dribble music and n*ggas love and since dude is like best friends with mike shinoda and pharrell two well established Rock/alt artist are you really that surprised by by it?

on to your other point rap is so "what have you done for me lately" it makes me sick sometime the n*gga JUST released 2 masterpieces barely a year apart we not talking run of the mil good s**t either we talking two of the best albums of the decade in our genere and he's sold a ton of albums/records in the process like who else can say that right now? he's already put out the music that made n*ggas pay attention and argue about him being the best and he was on route to do it again and got f**ked over do to labels wanting to tamper with his sound and n*ggas leaking his s**t before he was even finished with it.....

"some n*ggas can't handle the pressure"

[video - click to view]

looks like he's dealing with the pressure just fine
 7 years ago '04        #73
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
 ddash said:
Man lupe better get his catfish looking a.ss off twitter and get that cd out before it doesnt matter.

Talented or not, he's starting to act like a real b**ch.. His career ain't his, Atlantic own him
 7 years ago '04        #74
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 jewelz1132 said:

Talented or not, he's starting to act like a real b**ch.. His career ain't his, Atlantic own him
how would that translate to him being a b**ch? hes wanted his s**t out for awhile but atlantic wont put it out, the only prob he has is that hes on a s**tty label, plain n simple, and if hes a b**ch for responding, then wtf would he be if he didnt? , some of you guys make it so in your opinion no one can win, its obvious hate.. record labels have been doing this for years, look at all those cats who you hear signing with labels like shady, and rocafella, etc and you never hear of any of their cds dropping, s**t just gets weird and we never hear of them, best thing in lus interest would be to finish out his contract and get a new label
 07-27-2010, 02:32 AM         #75
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He went in...
 7 years ago '04        #76
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 finishim said:
how would that translate to him being a b**ch? hes wanted his s**t out for awhile but atlantic wont put it out, the only prob he has is that hes on a s**tty label, plain n simple, and if hes a b**ch for responding, then wtf would he be if he didnt? , some of you guys make it so in your opinion no one can win, its obvious hate.. record labels have been doing this for years, look at all those cats who you hear signing with labels like shady, and rocafella, etc and you never hear of any of their cds dropping, s**t just gets weird and we never hear of them, best thing in lus interest would be to finish out his contract and get a new label
exactly its its not his work ethic he turned the album in back in january the steppin lasers tour started in march and that came outta his pocket so dude has been putting in the work, shining down could have been huge,I'm beaming could have been huge all Atlantic had to do was match his work but because he didn't wanna put out a "beautiful girls" as a single they refused thats some bulls**t......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-27-2010 at 04:01 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
lupe been acting real salty since the hip hop honors fiasco. if he so talented like he always says. he can come up with some new sh!t. he already said a couple of times that he wants to quit or stop doing mixtapes. he seem like if he not getting appreciated instead of doing songs and getting noticed. making people pay attention. he just goes into a fit
 7 years ago '09        #78
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 274 274

Last edited by Jmoore334; 08-08-2017 at 04:23 AM..
 07-27-2010, 04:20 AM         #79
Industry 215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boring as Internet rappers always make for a good laugh.

Nas Lost
 7 years ago '06        #80
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Dam Nahright be on some BS they banned Lupe and they Banned Me.. I didnt even do nothing..

I think Pro had some valid Points about Lupe although I wouldnt call Lupe a Looser .. Some s**t he said out of Frustration.

Anyway I wrote a long a.ss Comment HIP HOP DX about it and wont be doing that now.

Still Lupe can do and say whatever he wants.

But The Cool just collects dust on my PC.

I bought his First album too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy