most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 Bkjj11 said:
I don't think any label is tryna dumb lupe s**t down.

He wanna go that japanese anime route, and be f**k buddies with pharell & kanye ( where is that cd?).

Jay and T.I. droppin whatever they want on atlantic. So lupe shouldn't have a problem doin what he wanna do.

And what is lupe tryna dumb down? n*gga aint gotta hit record, if I was a label exec, why would I wanna give a n*gga a loan on some s**t that will not pay the company back with record sales?

Lupe k!llin his own s**t, he acts like a panzy cuz his music got leaked lol. Like jay, 50, em, t.i., wayne, kanye don't all face the same s**t.

Pro was right, lupe can't deal with the pressure, he caved when he messed up those lyrics that time.
Superstar 14 million paid downloads
Kick push 9 million paid downloads
Paris/tokyo 7 million paid downloads
I gotcha 2+ million paid downloads
Food & Liquor 1 million paid downloads
The Cool 2 million paid downloads

and both Food & Liquor, The Cool are gold albums soundscan

its funny that you used T.I as a example of someone dropping whatever he wants on atlantic and I actually like T.I but lets look at his music compared to lupe's, Violence, misogynistic,materialistic widely ignorant crafted for the average listeners mind, Lupe's music is inspiring,socially reflective and overall positive. It's widely known that labels try to Influence the message and overall content in these artists music we've seen it with Nas,Little brother Rakim Etc why is n*ggas acting brand new? now do I think Lupe needs to give more music to his fans? yes but can I blame him for being mad that his album leaked especially since HE KNOWS who leaking his music? no and if you knew how much passion & work went into creating these works you wouldn't blame him either......

Look @ pro's twits he's basically suggesting Lupe to rap about the same bulls**t everyone raps about so he can be "successful" but after two gold albums, over 30 million paid downloads, a grammy, 10 worldtours and being able to take care of yourself doing what you love to do what do you consider being "successful"?
 7 years ago '07        #42
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
inb4publicitystunt. Damn thats the first time I did that "inb4" s**t.
 07-26-2010, 05:33 PM         #43
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DammM
 7 years ago '07        #44
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
Pro needa get on his grind
 7 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
Nahright:

-@LupeFiasco #1, nobody ever said you were banned & #2 I could never post another of your -songs again & my kids will still eat.
-@LupeFiasco nah, I don't recall that I remember calling you out for your bulls**t. you're banned now though, don't worry.
-and I was on some, nah this kid is nice and I still think he is, no hatred. but then he tried to strongarm my man, so it is what it is.
-I guess rappers think they can just clown bloggers and keep it moving. maybe some of these other cats, but not me, not ever.

i swear these bloggers think theyre the s**t... stfu u just a blogger... that aint even a real job
 7 years ago '09        #46
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Mentioning a dudes girl? b**ch move
 7 years ago '08        #47
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
these dudes at New Music Cartel (nahright, 2dopeboys, etc) still mad at lupe for that s**t with that b**ch Shake from 2db lol
 7 years ago '07        #48
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 bkid said:
Nahright:

-@LupeFiasco #1, nobody ever said you were banned & #2 I could never post another of your -songs again & my kids will still eat.
-@LupeFiasco nah, I don't recall that I remember calling you out for your bulls**t. you're banned now though, don't worry.
-and I was on some, nah this kid is nice and I still think he is, no hatred. but then he tried to strongarm my man, so it is what it is.
-I guess rappers think they can just clown bloggers and keep it moving. maybe some of these other cats, but not me, not ever.

i swear these bloggers think theyre the s**t... stfu u just a blogger... that aint even a real job
 MOTM said:
Mentioning a dudes girl? b**ch move
 bkid said:
these dudes at New Music Cartel (nahright, 2dopeboys, etc) still mad at lupe for that s**t with that b**ch Shake from 2db lol

...smh tho, ive been in situations like this and it hurts everyone involved
 7 years ago '07        #49
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,401 | Props total: 69925 69925
 Ra-da-god said:

and both Food & Liquor, The Cool are gold albums soundscan

its funny that you used T.I as a example of someone dropping whatever he wants on atlantic and I actually like T.I but lets look at his music compared to lupe's, Violence, misogynistic,materialistic widely ignorant crafted for the average listeners mind, Lupe's music is inspiring,socially reflective and overall positive. It's widely known that labels try to Influence the message and overall content in these artists music we've seen it with Nas,Little brother Rakim Etc why is n*ggas acting brand new? now do I think Lupe needs to give more music to his fans? yes but can I blame him for being mad that his album leaked especially since HE KNOWS who leaking his music? no and if you knew how much passion & work went into creating these works you wouldn't blame him either......

Look @ pro's twits he's basically suggesting Lupe to rap about the same bulls**t everyone raps about so he can be "successful" but after two gold albums, over 30 million paid downloads, a grammy, 10 worldtours and being able to take care of yourself doing what you love to do what do you consider being "successful"?
bruh, look at jayz and ti track record, see if they care about paid downloads . Rappers with one-time wonders pay attn to that s**t fareal.

and actually, T.I. albums havent all been full of violence. Ignorant crafted? He's talking about the s**t many kids face today in their lives and want to live the better life. Just like jay-z sorta did, but he cant since he's been outta the projects for about 15 years.

And lupe isnt the only damn artist who get his music leaked. Music has been leaked for more than a damn decade. Pro was rigght. Dude its called SUPPLY N DEMAND. 50 s**t was so much needed, it was leaked early and the label had to be active and do somethin. he still went to sell heavily. Not to say Lupe s**t gonna sell heavy, but if he cant take the fact his s**t will be leaked, his a.ss should try recording on a cassette tape with a boombox and a f**kin microphone and hit the damn record button. Everyone s**t is on the net, that lil pus*y needs to quit actin like one.

Pro is tellin him to drop some music. n*gga talkin about spit raps, not WE ARE LASERS or losers or whatever that s**t is called. Its like its ok to rap and be a pus*y at the same time, i thought that was kanye job. .
 7 years ago '06        #50
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
 bkid said:
Nahright:

Yea it is. (proud blogger)

But, nahright went it...I think Lupe confused "naright" with "2dopeboyz" tho.
 7 years ago '08        #51
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
 01seay said:
Yea it is. (proud blogger)

But, nahright went it...I think Lupe confused "naright" with "2dopeboyz" tho.
sorry then

word i think he confused it.. but they are in the same group (New Music Cartel) so...
 7 years ago '04        #52
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29
:smh2: Lupe went left field with his reponses. he didn't address anything Pro said directly because he knows Pro is right. Chilly needs to smack the s**t outta Lu when he gets out. f**k outta here with that grammy nod bulls**t.
 7 years ago '08        #53
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
 FyreBlazer said:
:smh2: Lupe went left field with his reponses. he didn't address anything Pro said directly because he knows Pro is right. Chilly needs to smack the s**t outta Lu when he gets out. f**k outta here with that grammy nod bulls**t.
Chilly aint gettin out soon... in 07 he was sentenced to 44 years of prision...
 7 years ago '04        #54
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Lupe, Stay true to self. The hook for "Dumb it down" seems to describe this whole situation. Instead of letting the artist decide what he/she wants to present to the masses giant capitalistic corporations decide what they want you to hear. Stop drinking the f**king kool-aid. How would Lupe look at this point? Like a sell out. How can art progress if we keep regurgitating horrible music? Hip Hop is starting to loose appeal because of this.
 7 years ago '04        #55
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Man lupe better get his catfish looking a.ss off twitter and get that cd out before it doesnt matter.
 7 years ago '04        #56
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
Lupe is on to something.....

"To remind you lil bro. 1 Grammy, 9 Grammy Nods, 2 Gold Albums, 1 platinum single, 10+ World Tours, a WORLDWIDE Fanbase of ALL AGES..."

"NO LIQUOR SPONORS! ALL out my own pocket...don't use poison to push my s**t...we good over here lil bro...better than you may think..."

"Wonder Why they don't respect and write off our generation...we proving them right...f**k me and my raps...I'm just a small part of it..."

"The point of it all is that these kids don't grow up with just one side of the story...we gotta do better or we're gonna lose..."

"So while I got the spotlight on me...I spreading love and light. Corny and all...if u can do better then please takeover..."

"Feelin real good. On my slow rise. Look at my fans. Open Minds, Open Eyes..."

"Could be the best, if wanted to, But I want THEM to be the BEST!, And that's the same thing I want for you..."

"So the route for that ain't paved in gold, Mine is dark and crooked but it SAVES THE SOUL"

You can tell that he's extra aware of the energies we speak out into our universe (karma) and thats plays a part in his music and the moves he makes you gotta respect that as a man besides I feel where he is coming from n*ggas are so caught up in who the best rapper they ain't paying attention to what these n*ggas are saying and how its being used to shape the mind of the listeners
 07-26-2010, 06:05 PM         #57
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
these are lies. you said the cool has 2 million paid downloads, that would make his album double platinu and Lupe said himself he has 2 GOLD albums

f**kin stans tryin to spread bulls**t....

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 07-26-2010 at 06:08 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #58
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
dude from Youheardthatnew.com:
-MIND YOU, Lupe went off first. n*ggaz aint go LOOKING for him on Twitter lol. He KNOWS exactly who to call to mend this s**t up
9 minutes ago via web

wonder what he meant with that...
 7 years ago '07        #59
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ddash said:
Man lupe better get his catfish looking a.ss off twitter and get that cd out before it doesnt matter.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #60
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
bruh, look at jayz and ti track record, see if they care about paid downloads . Rappers with one-time wonders pay attn to that s**t fareal.

and actually, T.I. albums havent all been full of violence. Ignorant crafted? He's talking about the s**t many kids face today in their lives and want to live the better life. Just like jay-z sorta did, but he cant since he's been outta the projects for about 15 years.

And lupe isnt the only damn artist who get his music leaked. Music has been leaked for more than a damn decade. Pro was rigght. Dude its called SUPPLY N DEMAND. 50 s**t was so much needed, it was leaked early and the label had to be active and do somethin. he still went to sell heavily. Not to say Lupe s**t gonna sell heavy, but if he cant take the fact his s**t will be leaked, his a.ss should try recording on a cassette tape with a boombox and a f**kin microphone and hit the damn record button. Everyone s**t is on the net, that lil pus*y needs to quit actin like one.

Pro is tellin him to drop some music. n*gga talkin about spit raps, not WE ARE LASERS or losers or whatever that s**t is called. Its like its ok to rap and be a pus*y at the same time, i thought that was kanye job. .

Lol how the f**k you go use Jay-z to go against the downloading age his career was established well before D/l was a problem, and I far as T.i goes he can hardly be used as an example either because his situation is infinitely just due to the type of music he makes, not to discredit his music because I like but it is by large MARKETED to the same heads thats going to bump gucci or jeezy it has just enough igorance in it to work for the labels, if you aske any T.i fam what they like more they'll tell you "T.I was better when he was on that street s**t" same with jay-z........

as far as the rest of what you had to say I'm actually in agreeableness with you, Lupe should drop more music for his fans between the waits for albums I was disappointed when he decided not to do "friend of the people" BUT I as a artist myself I understand why, yes leaking happens but that doesn't mean he can't be heated about it........

pro is telling lupe to ditch what he feels in his heart do what he needs to do so he can be regarded as equals with the likes of weezy and lupe is saying if that is what he wanted to do than he could but he would have to sacrifice his integrity to do so and he's not with that in order to be what people view as "successful"

so once again what do you view as successful?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy