Best WR core in NFL??

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dj ac said:
U a ravens fan???
The way he talking he has to be a Ravens fan.
 07-26-2010, 08:46 PM         #122
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
not many people brought up giants receivers? really?

shows yall football iq
because they truly don't compare to NO, GB or AZ at all.
 7 years ago '07        #123
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Im surprised people arent mentioning the Pats now that theres word that Welkers recovering nicely. A group of Moss, Welker, Holt, and Tate is pretty beast

But for best in the NFL, I gotta go with the Saints
 7 years ago '07        #124
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 ttime236 said:
Im surprised people arent mentioning the Pats now that theres word that Welkers recovering nicely. A group of Moss, Welker, Holt, and Tate is pretty beast

But for best in the NFL, I gotta go with the Saints
smh brees makes them fools

only standout is colston

but eh
 7 years ago '07        #125
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Syphernix said:

only standout is colston

but eh
I think Henderson is a legit deep threat and Meachem finally got it together altho I think hes still a little overrated

Ur giants def. got some ballers in Nicks, Smith, and Manningham tho. If Nicks breakouts like expected, Id give yall the crown by next season. People on here underrate the giants corps alot

If only we could work something out for Vincent Jackson:wow:
 7 years ago '07        #126
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
I think Henderson is a legit deep threat and Meachem finally got it together altho I think hes still a little overrated

Ur giants def. got some ballers in Nicks, Smith, and Manningham tho. If Nicks breakouts like expected, Id give yall the crown by next season. People on here underrate the giants corps alot
yes, yes they do

all good tho, people will soon see

yall need something cuz moss, thomas, kelly aint gonna cut it
 07-26-2010, 09:17 PM         #127
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:

only standout is colston

but eh
and where's the standout in that overrated giants bunch y'all keep trying to shove down everybody's throats?

devery henderson did 15 a catch the season before brees, he's a big play threat with his speed and his hands have gotten exponentially better since the 05 and 06 seasons. meach exploded this year and everyone knows lance moore has what it takes to be a #1 option on even that squad.

why you hatin?
 7 years ago '07        #128
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
and where's the standout in that overrated giants bunch y'all keep trying to shove down everybody's throats?

devery henderson did 15 a catch the season before brees, he's a big play threat with his speed and his hands have gotten exponentially better since the 05 and 06 seasons. meach exploded this year and everyone knows lance moore has what it takes to be a #1 option on even that squad.

why you hatin?
lol first of all i was not hatin, merely gave my opinion

secondly in my original post i didnt mention the giants wr's

third why you defending them like they your squad
 7 years ago '07        #129
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
people just love to f!ght all the while I

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #130
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
cowboys, packers, saints
 07-26-2010, 09:44 PM         #131
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
lol first of all i was not hatin, merely gave my opinion

secondly in my original post i didnt mention the giants wr's

third why you defending them like they your squad
you did mention them in the post after.

and i'm just keeping it real. i have to watch my bucs play them twice a year and about boo boo my pants everytime. those dudes are the truth, i can be real about that. one of the perks of not being a

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #132
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
saints, but that's a homer pick. If i had to go with another team, i would say the packers.
 07-26-2010, 10:37 PM         #133
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gb takes this...including finley
 7 years ago '06        #134
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 Mike Nitty said:
Lets keep it 100 dog...QB's make Recievers....that's why you have n*ggas/nobody's with s**tty QB's become Super Stars when they get a real QB....and know I didn't base my opinion solely on the QB but the QB plays the most important role...don't matter how good you are as a reciever if your QB can't get you the rock how are your stats gonna look ? I'll wait.

Really who is Lance Moore? a nobody kick returner until Drew made him famous.

and even if it does come off that way you saying I'm wrong? Top 2 best offenses in the League last year imo were the Colts and Saints both of whom have tremendous recievers with All-world QB's. Packers weren't too far away on offense, The Cowboys have arguably the best talent of any team on offense and the Bengals if they get TO will be unstoppable.

I'm sorry if I offended you and didn't add the GMen...but the receivers are very young and still developing.

The Cards lost Anquan and Kurt so I laugh in the face of people putting Larry Fitz alone at the top of a "best wr tandem list"

Baltimore never had a go-to receiver until now so no way they at the top

Brett Farve = why Minnesota Receivers were trill...we see how they played when Tarvaras was QB.
that's not entirely true. sidney was hurt the year before favre but he showed flashes when tarvaris/gus were playing and bernard caught for a 1000 before favre. if they produce they produce, it's a two way street.
 7 years ago '09        #135
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
 rynell said:
So the Colts, Packers, and Saints WRs aren't better than the Ravens' WRs?I can name at least 10 teams with a better WR group than the Ravens. This dude is referring to who has the best on paper which never matters. I guess good WRs can make a s**tty QBs look good....not likely. Furthermore, the Ravens and Jets are run first teams anyway.
If you take your clown a.ss back and read you would see I said the Packers had the best WR corps in the league. The Ravens and Jets are the next two in line IN MY OPINION.
Let me educate you about the world. Everybody doesnt agree for whatever reasons that may be, It doesnt mean the world will end. You choose to d!ckride your Saints who you just became a fan of when they won the title, thats fine I have no problem with that.
You can even d!ckride the Colts as well just because of Manning and One WR Reggie Wayne. Nobody in the league is afraid of Garcon or Collie, just the QB.
But, when you have three guys that have at one point or another been #1 or #2 and produced, especially with different QB's then you have to give them props for that.

Do this and without bias homie. Tell me which WR's other than Colston and Wayne that would hands down start for just about every other team in the league. I'll wait...
 7 years ago '09        #136
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
FYI, I'm not a Ravens, Packers or Jets fan. Unlike you clowns I can argue for teams that arent my own.
 7 years ago '12        #137
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ur an idiot tho
 7 years ago '12        #138
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 bangab**ch said:
that's not entirely true. sidney was hurt the year before favre but he showed flashes when tarvaris/gus were playing and bernard caught for a 1000 before favre. if they produce they produce, it's a two way street.
Lol u can't b serious
 7 years ago '06        #139
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Vikes and Packers
 7 years ago '06        #140
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 DoMieD said:
Lol u can't b serious
I'm wrong? Did you watch the vikings before brett got there? Maybe I'm mistaken and you watched more 2008 vikings games then I did.

I'm not taking away from favre at all but somebody has to catch the ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy