Best WR core in NFL??

most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 franchise said:
the monster label is a little soon, but we all kno he is going to earn that this year.

for a rookie holdout with no camp, he actually was a monster. and obviously dude with tickets wasnt paying attention cuz nearly every time Crab got the ball he made some spectacular strong plays for extra yac. extremely impressive for a rookie wideout, let alone 1 that held out all camp and first third of the season.
Its his own fault he held out. I pay attention just didn't see anything that says monster...He's not a quarterbacks wet dream. Hes not Andre Johnson, hes not Larry Fitzgerald, THOSE ARE MONSTERS... You might be a fan of his but the general consensus will tell you he aint a beast SO FAR, not saying he wont be, just as of now, not impressed.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Packers, Ravens, Jets


I like them but cant say they are top 3. They are top 10 though. I said the Ravens because I have seen Derrick Mason and Boldin put up numbers their whole career with multiple QB's as well as Stallworth who is actually a #3 after being a main guy a few times in his career.

I understand people may not agree but thats my opinion. I just wanted some explanation behind others choices. I aint knocking anybody's opinion though, I may disagree but won't knock what you're entitled to
Wow Ravens and Jets?Over Saints and Colts?You are going off individual numbers....Boldin and Stallworth have just arrived in Baltimore. Braylon is overrated, Jerricho is nice, and Santonio is new there. You have passed on the Saints and Colts who are tops in offense every single year. Peyton Manning had absolutely no running game last year and Brees was fresh off a 5000 yard passing season the year before. Thats your opinion, but back it up by facts.
 7 years ago '07        #103
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
might as well change this thread's title to name your team's wideouts.
 7 years ago '09        #104
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
 jordanfreak7 said:
might as well change this thread's title to name your team's wideouts.
im saying...might as well..i figured thats wat it was when someone said Oakland
 7 years ago '04        #105
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 jordanfreak7 said:
might as well change this thread's title to name your team's wideouts.
 7 years ago '09        #106
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 Main Event said:
Ehh i've never been a Stallworth fan but Boldin healthy is a top 10 WR but that corp only has 1 year before Mason hangs em up
That was the point of the thread right? Who has the best right now? My bad I didnt know we were talking all time or nothing like that. I have never been a big stallworth fan either but having him/mark Clayton as your #3 is pretty damn good when my team has no number two or three WR like a lot of teams out there.


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 07-26-2010 at 10:56 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #107
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,122 | Props total: 2837 2837
The Packers receiving core is disgusting
 7 years ago '09        #108
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 rynell said:
Wow Ravens and Jets?Over Saints and Colts?You are going off individual numbers....Boldin and Stallworth have just arrived in Baltimore. Braylon is overrated, Jerricho is nice, and Santonio is new there. You have passed on the Saints and Colts who are tops in offense every single year. Peyton Manning had absolutely no running game last year and Brees was fresh off a 5000 yard passing season the year before. Thats your opinion, but back it up by facts.
I dont think the point of the thread was to say who has the best cohesion. I think the TS just wanted people to say who they thought had the best period. Of course I'm gonna take a team that has had guys together with a HOF QB for multiple years. But, thats not what he asked.

So, thats why I chose Jets and Ravens because you cant deny the talent they have now at the WR position when teams like the Colts and Saints have lesser guys that the QB makes look good. I think these guys will make Flacco and Sanchez look good. once again just my opinion though, not the gospel
 7 years ago '07        #109
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Dope Bai said:
Unfotunatley, Hixon is not a Giant n e more...
He cleared waivers and we resigned him and put him on IR....
 7 years ago '07        #110
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Mike Nitty said:
If your list aint:
First 2 could be vice a versa
1. Saints
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. f!ghting Cowboys
5. Bengals
you aint watching football...and if the Bengals add TO they vault to #3 maybe #2.
Your list looks like its based on QB, not WRs....
 7 years ago '08        #111
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That was the point of the thread right? Who has the best right now? My bad I didnt know we were talking all time or nothing like that. I have never been a big stallworth fan either but having him/mark Clayton as your #3 is pretty damn good when my team has no number twoor three WR like a lot of teams out there.
Right now they're still not even top 7-8
 7 years ago '07        #112
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
O and for the record all you Cowboy fans need to fall back when speaking to us Giants fans... Till ya beat us you have no room to talk, now don't respond with hate, just be a man and keep it moving....
 7 years ago '07        #113
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Dope Bai said:
Unfotunatley, Hixon is not a Giant n e more...
 brazidee said:
The Giants released Hixon last month homie
Domenik Hixon cleared waivers on Friday and was placed on injured reserve by the Giants as planned.

Hixon was waived on Thursday and the Giants picked up Adam Jennings in a move that was made so that the team could place the injured wide receiver on IR. Hixon, the team's best returner, suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament during the team's first practice in the New Meadowlands Stadium last month.

Hixon recently underwent surgery to repair the knee but is out for the season. The team values Hixon, who is well-respected in the locker room by his teammates. Jennings, a 2006 Falcons draft pick, is a candidate to replace Hixon. Sinorice Moss, Mario Manningham and Aaron Ross also could potentially take Hixon's spot as punt returner.




Last edited by KING*TITO; 07-26-2010 at 06:19 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #114
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 Mike Nitty said:
If your list aint:
First 2 could be vice a versa
1. Saints
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. f!ghting Cowboys
5. Bengals
you aint watching football...and if the Bengals add TO they vault to #3 maybe #2.
 KING*TITO said:
Your list looks like its based on QB, not WRs....
Lets keep it 100 dog...QB's make Recievers....that's why you have n*ggas/nobody's with s**tty QB's become Super Stars when they get a real QB....and know I didn't base my opinion solely on the QB but the QB plays the most important role...don't matter how good you are as a reciever if your QB can't get you the rock how are your stats gonna look ? I'll wait.

Really who is Lance Moore? a nobody kick returner until Drew made him famous.

and even if it does come off that way you saying I'm wrong? Top 2 best offenses in the League last year imo were the Colts and Saints both of whom have tremendous recievers with All-world QB's. Packers weren't too far away on offense, The Cowboys have arguably the best talent of any team on offense and the Bengals if they get TO will be unstoppable.

I'm sorry if I offended you and didn't add the GMen...but the receivers are very young and still developing.

The Cards lost Anquan and Kurt so I laugh in the face of people putting Larry Fitz alone at the top of a "best wr tandem list"

Baltimore never had a go-to receiver until now so no way they at the top

Brett Farve = why Minnesota Receivers were trill...we see how they played when Tarvaras was QB.
 7 years ago '08        #115
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,278 | Props total: 13650 13650
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That was the point of the thread right? Who has the best right now? My bad I didnt know we were talking all time or nothing like that. I have never been a big stallworth fan either but having him/mark Clayton as your #3 is pretty damn good when my team has no number twoor three WR like a lot of teams out there.
U a ravens fan???
 7 years ago '07        #116
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 KING*TITO said:
O and for the record all you Cowboy fans need to fall back when speaking to us Giants fans... Till ya beat us you have no room to talk, now don't respond with hate, just be a man and keep it moving....



Ya'll can beat us twice a year as long as ya'll miss the playoffs and we win the division.
 7 years ago '07        #117
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 MythMade said:
Ya'll can beat us twice a year as long as ya'll miss the playoffs and we win the division.
@ the irony...........
 7 years ago '07        #118
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Mike Nitty said:
Lets keep it 100 dog...QB's make Recievers....that's why you have n*ggas/nobody's with s**tty QB's become Super Stars when they get a real QB....and know I didn't base my opinion solely on the QB but the QB plays the most important role...don't matter how good you are as a reciever if your QB can't get you the rock how are your stats gonna look ? I'll wait.

Really who is Lance Moore? a nobody kick returner until Drew made him famous.

and even if it does come off that way you saying I'm wrong? Top 2 best offenses in the League last year imo were the Colts and Saints both of whom have tremendous recievers with All-world QB's. Packers weren't too far away on offense, The Cowboys have arguably the best talent of any team on offense and the Bengals if they get TO will be unstoppable.

I'm sorry if I offended you and didn't add the GMen...but the receivers are very young and still developing.

The Cards lost Anquan and Kurt so I laugh in the face of people putting Larry Fitz alone at the top of a "best wr tandem list"

Baltimore never had a go-to receiver until now so no way they at the top

Brett Farve = why Minnesota Receivers were trill...we see how they played when Tarvaras was QB.
I don't get this part....
 7 years ago '05        #119
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont think the point of the thread was to say who has the best cohesion. I think the TS just wanted people to say who they thought had the best period. Of course I'm gonna take a team that has had guys together with a HOF QB for multiple years. But, thats not what he asked.

So, thats why I chose Jets and Ravens because you cant deny the talent they have now at the WR position when teams like the Colts and Saints have lesser guys that the QB makes look good. I think these guys will make Flacco and Sanchez look good. once again just my opinion though, not the gospel
So the Colts, Packers, and Saints WRs aren't better than the Ravens' WRs?I can name at least 10 teams with a better WR group than the Ravens. This dude is referring to who has the best on paper which never matters. I guess good WRs can make a s**tty QBs look good....not likely. Furthermore, the Ravens and Jets are run first teams anyway.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-26-2010 at 07:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #120
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
um jets?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 1
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 1
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy