Best WR core in NFL??

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$39,244 | Props total: 13607 13607
 KeithHernandez said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

All they need is for the OC to use them right and Sanchez to throw it to them and not the other team.

And he's a TE, but still...

[pic - click to view]

We def got the best in the division dont know about nfl tho
 7 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
If your list aint:
First 2 could be vice a versa
1. Saints
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. f!ghting Cowboys
5. Bengals
you aint watching football...and if the Bengals add TO they vault to #3 maybe #2.
 7 years ago '07        #83
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 dj ac said:
We def got the best in the division dont know about nfl tho
Yeah, I'm just being a homer. If I had to keep it real, I'd say Saints and Packers. But what they have in common are really good QBs.

So much of being a good WR is hinged on the quality of the QB. Like, the Cards would still be in the convo if Kurt Warner was on the squad. Or, how the Raiders found some stride with Gradkowski once Russell got benched.
 7 years ago '06        #84
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 Chuck Hustle said:
People say Crabtree is a Monster, but Ive seen nothing to label him as a monster ... Mind you my mom has Niners season tickets, so I seen the games in person still nothing to rave about.
Yea as a 9ers fan myself im holding off calling him a monster until this season. He did put up very solid numbers for the number of games he played tho.
 7 years ago '07        #85
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Mike Nitty said:
If your list aint:
First 2 could be vice a versa
1. Saints
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. f!ghting Cowboys
5. Bengals
you aint watching football...and if the Bengals add TO they vault to #3 maybe #2.
I hesitate with the Colts because that's pure Peyton Manning. He's got great WRs who've played their careers with him. The few who've been solid with Peyton always sign elsewhere to try and be top guys, only to flop. See: Brandon Stokley.
 7 years ago '08        #86
AC_89 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$39,244 | Props total: 13607 13607
 KeithHernandez said:
Yeah, I'm just being a homer. If I had to keep it real, I'd say Saints and Packers. But what they have in common are really good QBs.

So much of being a good WR is hinged on the quality of the QB. Like, the Cards would still be in the convo if Kurt Warner was on the squad. Or, how the Raiders found some stride with Gradkowski once Russell got benched.

...........Hope mark takes that next step this year
 7 years ago '09        #87
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
saints oh yeah..
 7 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Pistol Peter said:
homers

and it's corps
the Bears have one of the worst receiving cores in the NFL...and this is coming from a Chi-town native Bears fan..anyway

Saints
Packers
Patriots
Vikings
Ravens
Colts
Cowboys
 7 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 KeithHernandez said:
I hesitate with the Colts because that's pure Peyton Manning. He's got great WRs who've played their careers with him. The few who've been solid with Peyton always sign elsewhere to try and be top guys, only to flop. See: Brandon Stokley.
We know that they have Peyton Manning...but you're telling me that you wouldn't take Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Pierre Garcon (don't sleep on Collie/Garcon) Anthony Gonzalez?(he was hurt, but he will be a good player)

C'mon son...
 7 years ago '07        #90
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 knowughetto said:
the Bears have one of the worst receiving cores in the NFL...and this is coming from a Chi-town native Bears fan..anyway

Saints
Packers
Patriots
Vikings
Ravens
Colts
Cowboys
no argument here

what was your point of saying that?
 07-26-2010, 04:45 PM         #91
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Buffalo Bills

7 years ago '04        #92
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 780 780
 LightsOut said:
shows theirs is higher than yours
you're an eagles fan, you are a dumbass by default. stop it
 7 years ago '09        #93
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I need somebody to explain the Colts, Saints and Cowboys as top wr corps candidates. We know Peyton makes n*ggas look good. Same for Brees. The Cowboys have Miles Austin who I need to see do it for more than a year then Roy, Dez and Crayton. Come on Son
 07-26-2010, 04:58 PM         #94
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I need somebody to explain the Colts, Saints and Cowboys as top wr corps candidates. We know Peyton makes n*ggas look good. Same for Brees. The Cowboys have Miles Austin who I need to see do it for more than a year then Roy, Dez and Crayton. Come on Son
whats your top 3?
 7 years ago '04        #95
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Pyro911 said:
Yea as a 9ers fan myself im holding off calling him a monster until this season. He did put up very solid numbers for the number of games he played tho.
the monster label is a little soon, but we all kno he is going to earn that this year.

for a rookie holdout with no camp, he actually was a monster. and obviously dude with tickets wasnt paying attention cuz nearly every time Crab got the ball he made some spectacular strong plays for extra yac. extremely impressive for a rookie wideout, let alone 1 that held out all camp and first third of the season.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The WRs will be as good as the QB makes them look and vice versa. The QB to WR combo goes hand in hand, it takes timing, practice, and precision. Its already known that GB(Rodgers), NO(Brees), NE(Brady), and Indy(Manning) are tops in the NFL right now and the QBs are direct result of that. Thats what MVP caliber QBs do make ordinary WRs look like superstars. I agree that Dallas is a question mark compared to the elite groups in the NFL, but you questioning the Saints and Colts?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-26-2010 at 05:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #97
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm taking the Packers unless the Bengals get TO.

The Vikes, Saints, Cowboys and Jets are all pretty damn good too. Oh yeah the Ravens have a nice set too
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You said they were pretty damn good earlier though, And how you gonna say Baltimore :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #98
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
you're an eagles fan, you are a dumbass by default. stop it
nice comeback, just take your L and move on
 7 years ago '09        #99
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 brazidee said:
whats your top 3?
Packers, Ravens, Jets
 Main Event said:
You said they were pretty damn good earlier though, And how you gonna say Baltimore :lachen001:
I like them but cant say they are top 3. They are top 10 though. I said the Ravens because I have seen Derrick Mason and Boldin put up numbers their whole career with multiple QB's as well as Stallworth who is actually a #3 after being a main guy a few times in his career.

I understand people may not agree but thats my opinion. I just wanted some explanation behind others choices. I aint knocking anybody's opinion though, I may disagree but won't knock what you're entitled to
 7 years ago '08        #100
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Packers, Ravens, Jets

I like them but cant say they are top 3. They are top 10 though. I said the Ravens because I have seen Derrick Mason and Boldin put up numbers their whole career with multiple QB's as well as Stallworth who is actually a #3 after being a main guy a few times in his career.

I understand people may not agree but thats my opinion. I just wanted some explanation behind others choices. I aint knocking anybody's opinion though, I may disagree but won't knock what you're entitled to
Ehh i've never been a Stallworth fan but Boldin healthy is a top 10 WR but that corp only has 1 year before Mason hangs em up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago