Best WR core in NFL??

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #181
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no its not

1. saints - respect given... nuff said.. im not giving it all to brees
2. pats - moss, holt, and welker... nuff said.. im not buying the OLD WR excuse
3. jets - edwards, holmes, tomlinson, cotchery... they got 2 game breaking WRs
4. colts - always solid but collie and garcon need to prove more than 1 hot season
5. vikings - shaincoe, barrian, rice, harvin, lewis

lets see your list... im picking the list of teams that will ACTUALLY go deep in the playoffs this year... you can bring your cowgirls or cardinals if you want to...
Good list except the Jets....I would replace them with Green Bay. While Holmes and Cotchery are solid and consistent Braylon is an underachiever with his questionable hands which takes away from the group. Holmes is new addition and is suspended the first few games. Keller was only a rookie last season so he has more to prove. Nevertheless good list....with explanations to support.
 7 years ago '07        #182
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 rynell said:
Good list except the Jets....I would replace them with Green Bay. While Holmes and Cotchery are solid and consistent Braylon is an underachiever with his questionable hands which takes away from the group. Holmes is new addition and is suspended the first few games. Keller was only a rookie last season so he has more to prove. Nevertheless good list....with explanations to support.
co-sign. Holmes is nasty, but missing the first 4 games. Cotchery's nice for being a 3rd WR, but I'm still not too big on Braylon. Plus GB has to be up there with their crew
 7 years ago '12        #183
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Someone plz Maroon Tiger
 7 years ago '05        #184
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
To me when you're talking about the best WR Corps you have to take their QB into account. If you don't take the QB into account then you have a valid argument but Peyton Manning and Drew Brees are geniuses.

The Jets are all of a sudden the best? HAAA. Braylon "Stone Hands" Edwards and Santonio Holmes does not equal best corps or even close. ESPECIALLY with Sanchez as the QB.

Speaking of no one being afraid of Collie and Garcon...tell that do the Jets, cause they f**ked them up BAD in the AFC Championship. Both had big games, and each had a TD. Along with Dallas Clark f**king them up too. Revis did a good job on Wayne but the rest of that Jets D was getting torched
Preach brotherAll true statements
 7 years ago '05        #185
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
co-sign. Holmes is nasty, but missing the first 4 games. Cotchery's nice for being a 3rd WR, but I'm still not too big on Braylon. Plus GB has to be up there with their crew
Im kind of shaky on the Vikings as well.....Shiancoe and Rice finally had a breakout years. Harvin hasn't proven anything yet and Berrian is the only proven WR they have. I do believe Rice and Shiancoe can have good seasons again this year to solidify themselves.
 7 years ago '07        #186
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1320 1320
I kinda like the Chiefs 3 WR's. Certainly not the best in the league but maybe top 10.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago