Pink Shares Fear Of Eminem's Pop Disses, "I Was Always Afraid He'd Pick Me As A Target"

most viewed right now
 487
Drake- Iím Upset
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 226
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '12        #41
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
Wow


Domied
 07-26-2010, 10:53 AM         #42
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ you really taking the effort to make all of those screencaps. Now I KNOW you hurting. I can't see which posts those exactly are (nor do I care to look), but they're most likely some of the many posts where I've sonned the hell outta you. :D
 8 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 chameleonmarke said:
ROFL @ you thinking ANYONE takes your dumbass seriously, Shade45. You don't even know what you be arguing about 96% of the time. You better hurry up and fetch me that link, f*gG.
I see you folding again

Nothing to sayyyyyyy.......??
 07-26-2010, 10:54 AM         #44
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao more @ you still scrambling over the edit button. I got you panicking??
 8 years ago '08        #45
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 DoMieD said:
Wow


Domied
My homie kicking back, sipping on a beer, laughing at dumb a.ss cham getting owned again
 8 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
Troll loses
 8 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
@ you thinking I edited anything if you're implying to me.
 8 years ago '08        #48
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Running outta thoughts there??
 07-26-2010, 10:59 AM         #49
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
I see you folding again

Nothing to sayyyyyyy.......??
I'm waiting on your link, f*gG. Need help finding it?

LOL @ you saying you're gonna find the interview of Em saying why he dissed all the pop stars....so you just f**kin ADMITTED that he disses random pop stars. You are an idiot.
 8 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 chameleonmarke said:
I'm waiting on your link, f*gG. Need help finding it?

LOL @ you saying you're gonna find the interview of Em saying why he dissed all the pop stars....so you just f**kin ADMITTED that he disses random pop stars. You are an idiot.
sometime doesn't mean 15 minutes

And the reason why he disses them is cause their names rhymes with other words
 07-26-2010, 11:05 AM         #51
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
sometime doesn't mean 15 minutes

And the reason why he disses them is cause their names rhymes with other words
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
s**t, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first

Where is the rhyme? LOL you stay losing. Try again, dumbass.
 8 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 chameleonmarke said:
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
s**t, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first

Where is the rhyme? LOL you stay losing. Try again, dumbass.
:rolll augh: what a fail
 8 years ago '08        #53
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
i believe its cus pink was made into something else like the brittanys and other pop stars. she always remainded herself. im not a fan of that kind of music but shes definitely talented.
 07-26-2010, 11:11 AM         #54
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
:rolll augh: what a fail
Rofl exactly. You FAIL and rhyming, dumbass. You done or you trying to get embarrassed some more? I got 3 hours left, f*gg.
 8 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 chameleonmarke said:
Rofl exactly. You FAIL and rhyming, dumbass. You done or you trying to get embarrassed some more? I got 3 hours left, f*gg.
You can't be this dumb

Read the f**king lines there's a rhyme with another pop artist you imbecile

Like I said what a fail
 07-26-2010, 11:19 AM         #56
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
You still possess the IQ of a toaster, I see.

Eminem WAS KNOWN for violent lyrics, being a homophobe, and dissing soft a.ss female pop stars (IE: Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Chrsitina Agularia, Britney Spears). That was his gimmick that got him attention. If you deny it then you're either you're too much of an idiot or Em's d!ck is too far down your esophagus.
I agree a lil bout the gimmick
But some folks give him a pass for it
It has worked for him so why not
 07-26-2010, 11:23 AM         #57
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
You can't be this dumb

Read the f**king lines there's a rhyme with another pop artist you imbecile

Like I said what a fail
FAGG I see it, but why did he diss Christina?? I thought you said he disses them cause their names rhymes with other words. Why didn't Chrsitina OR Agularia rhyme with anything? Why you looking so dumb right now? Why you about to get ready to start backpeddling?
 8 years ago '08        #58
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 chameleonmarke said:
FAGG I see it, but why did he diss Christina?? I thought you said he disses them cause their names rhymes with other words. Why didn't Chrsitina OR Agularia rhyme with anything? Why you looking so dumb right now? Why you about to get ready to start backpeddling?
I'm looking dumb when I flipped the script on you and you agreed with me?

Ever heard of word play?

Hence there's word play with Christina Aguelera and then comes the rhyme?

Anything else?
 07-26-2010, 11:31 AM         #59
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People listen to pink?
 07-26-2010, 11:35 AM         #60
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
I'm looking dumb when I flipped the script on you and you agreed with me?

Ever heard of word play?

Hence there's word play with Christina Aguelera and then comes the rhyme?

Anything else?
FAGG Christina nor Agularia rhymes with ANYTHING in those 4 bars.
It is not the same rhyme scheme as "sit me here", "Britney Spears", or "switch me chairs".
There was no wordplay involved with her name AT ALL other than it filling a space in the bar.

And you knew that, which is why you tried to switch it up and bring my attention to Britney's name instead. PATHETIC.

I'll ask you again, you done getting embarrassed?? Or am I gonna have to force you back into special ed class myself??


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 07-26-2010 at 11:43 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy