Laila Ali: "Technically Floyd Might Be Better Than My Dad Was"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ThaReapa420 said:
She's talking technical skill as a boxer. If you think Ali was a great boxer as far as technique goes you don't know s**t about boxing. Floyd constantly puts on boxing clinics in the ring and ya'll n*ggas call it "boring" cuz he isn't out for knockout blows. Floyd is a boxing genius that's undeniable.
according to boxden until floyd f!ghts manny he isnt s**t
 7 years ago '04        #62
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
yall making it more than what it is. they way she said it is different from the way yall taking it. and she said "now floyd THINKS he is better and technically he MIGHT be"
 7 years ago '09        #63
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 07-26-2010, 09:55 AM         #64
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch the rope a dope changed the game. it doesnt get anymore technical than that
 7 years ago '07        #65
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
I agree that Floyd is "technically" better. You're in denial if you think any different.

But who is greater? Of course, Ali.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8103 8103
Floyd is an amazing technical f!ghter, his defense game is unmatched by anybody in history. He can be better technically and Ali can still be the GOAT. No need to get angry about it, and plus she's a boxer herself so her opinion is valid.
 7 years ago '06        #67
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Mr.Heismen said:
man she said he MIGHT BE but she doesnt no
know..
 07-26-2010, 11:22 AM         #68
aziaticsoul 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She bugging who he f!ght that can compare to who Ali fought
 7 years ago '06        #69
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
 kurtd225 said:
i wish there was a potion or something that could make Ali 30 to 40 years younger for 1 year or 2 i promise u tyson, floyd, and friends would have a rude awakening
yall n*ggas is funny ali in his prime wouldnt stand a chance against tyson in his prime even if he is muhammed ali. ali was not a defensive f!ghter at all and tyson would capatalize on that s**t early and ali would more than likely be hittin the mat. most of you cats aint even fans of the sport you just watch it because everyone else does, but if it aint some big name s**t talkin cat on ppv hbo or showtime yall probably never heard of him. you n*ggas are worse than rap fans who believe just because a n*gga was rappin in the 80's and 90's he is unf**kwitable.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Nautilus O said:
Floyd is an amazing technical f!ghter, his defense game is unmatched by anybody in history. He can be better technically and Ali can still be the GOAT. No need to get angry about it, and plus she's a boxer herself so her opinion is valid.
whoa might be taking it a little far
 07-26-2010, 11:42 AM         #71
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half of these ppl that are screaming ALI, never even seen the man f!ght or LIVED in that era to witness the greatness........Ali was great no doubt, but if you're telling me Floyd isn't something you've never seen before you're a lying motherf**ker.
 07-26-2010, 11:43 AM         #72
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas dont understand what technical skill is obviously. She isnt saying Floyd is better than her father she is saying that his fundamental skill is better than her dads.

Tommy_Bunz said:
half of these ppl that are screaming ALI, never even seen the man f!ght or LIVED in that era to witness the greatness........Ali was great no doubt, but if you're telling me Floyd isn't something you've never seen before you're a lying motherf**ker.
Technically Hopkins is right there with him. There were many f!ghters just as gifted as Floyd. Difference is a lot have L's because they pushed themselves not handpicked opponents to preserve a 0.
 7 years ago '08        #73
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
money > ali
 07-26-2010, 11:50 AM         #74
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You n*ggas dont understand what technical skill is obviously. She isnt saying Floyd is better than her father she is saying that his fundamental skill is better than her dads.

Technically Hopkins is right there with him. There were many f!ghters just as gifted as Floyd. Difference is a lot have L's because they pushed themselves not handpicked opponents to preserve a 0.
floyd fought whoever that was available at the time, you must remember that floyd got turned down more than once by big name f!ghters, shane was one of them back in the day.
 7 years ago '07        #75
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Technically Hopkins is right there with him.

There were many f!ghters just as gifted as Floyd.
I think you gettin a little carried away now...
 07-26-2010, 11:50 AM         #76
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:

hopkins is gifted as hell, but he's no floyd
 7 years ago '05        #77
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
Sweat Pea= right there with floyd technically
 7 years ago '04        #78
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol even she knows the truth people get carried away with ali he was good in his time but he could never go in the ring with the likes of mike tyson and floyd in their primes
 7 years ago '05        #79
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 eza said:
lol even she knows the truth people get carried away with ali he was good in his time but he could never go in the ring with the likes of mike tyson and floyd in their primes
wtf, ali fought any and everyone same cant be said for a prime tyson or floyd
 07-26-2010, 12:21 PM         #80
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
floyd fought whoever that was available at the time, you must remember that floyd got turned down more than once by big name f!ghters, shane was one of them back in the day.
Same bulls**t argument. Ive been through this s**t way to many times so Ill just bow out now. Maybe later when I have the time or patience. Floyd has not fought the best available since Jose Luis Castillo at 135 and Shane to a lesser extent, he was 38 and off a year. He has been carefully navigated since moving up 140. It took years of aging and a natural disaster for Floyd to f!ght Shane.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago