Laila Ali: "Technically Floyd Might Be Better Than My Dad Was"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 cheguevara said:
damn, yall n*ggas mad at her. should she apologize for not being on her fathers d!ck?
for real and these guys on here talking about "what does she know" , n*gga what do you know, dont act like you were around when ali was f!ghting
 07-26-2010, 05:58 AM         #42
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm, as someone who really dislikes floyd, and someone who loves Ali, I have to agree that technically, Floyd is definitely better then Ali. Ali is greater, had more heart, they were both brilliant in the ring, Ali a little more, but Floyd is technically one of the best boxers ever, most likely the best.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 nobody said:
floyd only f!ghts bums or people on the downside of their careers, name a f!ghter he has fought thats in their prime?

pac is on the table and he is like no, im on vacation. mayweather is a b**ch.

ElMarroAfamado said:

well he fought De La Hoya
Ricky Hatton
and a couple tiny mexicans

all the same people ya boy pac fought but at later dates
 07-26-2010, 06:33 AM         #44
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO....so da lames on here all think they know more about boxing than someone whose unbiased and does it professionally
Exactly what I was thinking... She probably mop the floor with half of Boxden.. Not me cause I'd stab the b**ch...
 07-26-2010, 06:38 AM         #45
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
you mean de la hoya,hatton,and dominated marquez??? THE SAME people pac beat after floyd did??? floyd would destroy punching bag clottey and "slow mo" cotto and he spanked shane (from the second round on) shane who dismantled Margarito already. if pac wanted to f!ght so bad he would have agreed to the same test shane did and we would have had the f!ght. arum don't dictate s**t with his corny deadlines
Dont forget Hatton was undefeated when Mayweather beat that a.ss...

Mayweathers career will be the same.. because he's that GOOD..

People want to see him f!ght Pacquiao because "THEY THINK" Pacquiao could beat him cause he throws 150 punches a round.. That s**t is just pure disaster against Floyd..

He never f!ghts anybody... Everybody thought Hatton would win... "Floyd never faced this punching power before" Laid homeboy out clean in what? the 10th round i believe... But ofcourse the lames going to say "Pacquiao put him down in the 8th" or whatever..

Then he fought Shane... "Floyd never faced this PUNCHING power, and SPEED before" Floyd destroys Shane... What does Shane say... "Pacquiao take the test lets give the people what they want to see"

Floyd keeps winning, but in the publics eyes he keeps losing..

Like Kanye said... "Love the haters, every super hero needs theme music"
 7 years ago '04        #46
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
 hellspawn said:
the f**k does layla know? until floyd takes this f!ght he doesnt have the right to be mentioned even in the same breath as ali. had floyd been boxing 20 years ago chavez woulda ate em for dinner

[pic - click to view]

You sir are a dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #47
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70035 70035
@ folks gettin mad @ her opinion. She holds weight, ya lil busters don't and opinion won't ever matter outside of boxden
 7 years ago '07        #48
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL at questioning Laila Ali, someone who most likely grew up in the sport of boxing. While you guys only watched big, publicized, promoted f!ghts. You guys watched a couple of boxing matches and think you know it all
 7 years ago '09        #49
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Ali took on legends!
 7 years ago '04        #50
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
mayweather is the reason why the biggest f!ght in boxing history isnt happening

so how can some1 with no balls be technically better than ali
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
these cats are just hating on the fact that she said it about Floyd...if she would of said Pacquiao or somebody had a better anything than her father they would of been ready to co-sign their whole check
 7 years ago '06        #52
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
until floyd bangs with pac man then i can't give him anything. as far a technicalities go though, I dont know. He has good technique and is obviously very meticulous with his preparation as seen by his record as a boxer. However, given him the credit of being more technically sound doesn't mean that he would win a f!ght. First off floyd is not in the same weight class as Ali, layla ali prolly bigger than floyd. Second, if they were to f!ght, ali would be the only person i can see who would completely outshadow all of floyd glamour. ALI would go ham on floyd head both physically and mentally.
 7 years ago '10        #53
amnbangout 
space
space
space
$377 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ if may beat pac den he in the runnin wit ali as goat...
n maybe tech. wize mayweathers better but styles make f!ghtz.
 7 years ago '09        #54
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22466 22466
money !
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 primetimemookie said:
until floyd bangs with pac man then i can't give him anything. as far a technicalities go though, I dont know. He has good technique and is obviously very meticulous with his preparation as seen by his record as a boxer. However, given him the credit of being more technically sound doesn't mean that he would win a f!ght. First off floyd is not in the same weight class as Ali, layla ali prolly bigger than floyd. Second, if they were to f!ght, ali would be the only person i can see who would completely outshadow all of floyd glamour. ALI would go ham on floyd head both physically and mentally.
Floyd was ranked top p4p many a years before Pacquiao started getting this mainstream exposure and pacman fever ran rampant world wide

and since when did Manny f**king Pacquiao become the all and end all of boxing until the point where you have to f!ght him to get any kind of respect...i'm a boxing fan to the heart but the way people d!ck ride this dude is forcing my hand against him
 7 years ago '04        #56
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 beast mode said:
ali is "shook" of everybody these days

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #57
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
f**k outta here Ali woulda tooled on that little guy you can't even compare the two. Plus he ain't even fought the 2nd best or best f!ghter from this era either (Manny P)
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 beantown said:
f**k outta here Ali woulda tooled on that little guy you can't even compare the two. Plus he ain't even fought the 2nd best or best f!ghter from this era either (Manny P)
*sighs*

[pic - click to view]

why would a heavyweight ever f!ght a welterweight...she was comparing styles..you put Floyds name in anything and these dudes thinking get irrational as f**k

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 07-26-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #59
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1024 1024
I think naggas are taking her use of the word technically the wrong way, because her pops broke a lot of 'technical' rules of boxing in the ring
 7 years ago '05        #60
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
i wish there was a potion or something that could make Ali 30 to 40 years younger for 1 year or 2 i promise u tyson, floyd, and friends would have a rude awakening
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago