most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 11:52 PM         #161
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Well he is going to one of top colleges in the world while you sit in the basement jerking off to your old high school football videos in which you were the star. Remember those days? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, nobody remembers those days because they didn't happen. Say it with me, "it's all in your head. It's all in your head" Do you feel better now?

indeed it is...
 7 years ago '09        #162
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
I played three sports in high school and one in college. I was a leader on the teams and never made anybody do anything. I had plenty of teammates who couldnt wait to haze guys because they got hazed. It had nothing to do with tradition, making the team better or building camaraderie they just wanted some get back. I was never hazed because I had a more respect for myself than to let some low self esteem cats treat me like less of a person than them. It didnt affect the team one bit on the court/field or off. We still hung out and had each other's backs through and through.

So, when I read stories like this and see people respond with these illogical responses about they should just do it or I made freshman do more than that it's pretty sad. How about you get together to work on things that actually help you become better as a unit on the field/court. I haven't read one study that shows hazing helps win championships. I haven't seen one report that shows me Laurence Phillips, Ryan Leaf, Mike Olowakandi, Kwame Brown and many other bums that complied with hazing was made a worst player by it or even Manning, Favre, Jordan or Magic becoming better for it.

It's time to stop with these old traditions of the world and become more progressive minded and I applaud Dez Bryant for saying I came to play football and no I will not carry your pads just to make you feel better. It's bigger than football with my thinking.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 07-25-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 07-25-2010, 11:55 PM         #163
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
indeed it is...

Man, you truly are a loser. You really think you know what it's like to be on a team? Really?!!!!!! That's the funniest s**t ever. You would think you play for the cowboys.
 7 years ago '10        #164
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,156 | Props total: 8148 8148
 NO RELIGION said:
Nobody player on the cowboys "made it possible" for Dez Bryant to be there. He made it on his own.
With help from guys like Deion Sanders tho right?? So when he got drafted I'm sure he said to everybody that was in that house, "fukk yall I did this on my own"....

Those guys made it possible for him to land 11.5 million, he needs to chalk that sh*t up, he's done everything right (NFL wise) until this stunt.
 07-25-2010, 11:57 PM         #165
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I'm not discussing this with you anymore you have nothing to offer to this thread
And I guess you do? You're the one who started insulting me first I'm just firing back. And I'm gonna continue to give my opinion on this topic.
 07-25-2010, 11:58 PM         #166
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Man, you truly are a loser. You really think you know what it's like to be on a team? Really?!!!!!! That's the funniest s**t ever. You would think you play for the cowboys.

again this coming from the guy giving us fictional stories about his brother to prove a dumb a.ss point....this is boring now.....

goodnight..
 7 years ago '10        #167
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said:
carry the pads you sissy b**ch.

You get no tough guy points for refusing. Dez wants attention.

Carrying the pads = no attention, no nothing.
Making a things out of it = story.
^^ this
 07-26-2010, 12:03 AM         #168
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
again this coming from the guy giving us fictional stories about his brother to prove a dumb a.ss point....this is boring now.....

goodnight..

Yeah it is boring, listening to you act like you're NFL GM. Do you think I believe everything that you have said? I'm sure your story is fictional. Just imagine, you're a great player who did everything right, stuck to tradition and got hazed. Yeah that sounds very believable.

You're dismissed from class.
 7 years ago '06        #169
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 glepurple said:
It's funny how roy is taking l's already from the rookie.
you are so right , roy on his way out and he knows it

Roy Williams lost

na f*ck that

Both Roy Williams are lost
 7 years ago '06        #170
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
Should he have just carried the pads....Yes

Is it hilarious that it was Williams he said no too....HELL YES
 7 years ago '09        #171
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
 7 years ago '10        #172
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5677 5677
Dude should just participate in hazing and carry the pads. Some dudes take hazing too far (you gotta f!ght them), but most hazing helps you build bonds...especially with the other people you getting hazed with.

Unnecessary confrontation gon' pop off now that egos are involved. If you acted all snobby and serious like this on the teams I played with they wouldn't throw you the ball or n*ggaz would go out they way to lay a hat on you in practice. I've never seen behavior like Dez showing yield positive results...he causing friction on the team.
 7 years ago '04        #173
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I played three sports in high school and one in college. I was a leader on the teams and never made anybody do anything. I had plenty of teammates who couldnt wait to haze guys because they got hazed. It had nothing to do with tradition, making the team better or building camaraderie they just wanted some get back. I was never hazed because I had a more respect for myself than to let some low self esteem cats treat me like less of a person than them. It didnt affect the team one bit on the court/field or off. We still hung out and had each other's backs through and through.

So, when I read stories like this and see people respond with these illogical responses about they should just do it or I made freshman do more than that it's pretty sad. How about you get together to work on things that actually help you become better as a unit on the field/court. I haven't read one study that shows hazing helps win championships. I haven't seen one report that shows me Laurence Phillips, Ryan Leaf, Mike Olowakandi, Kwame Brown and many other bums that complied with hazing was made a worst player by it or even Manning, Favre, Jordan or Magic becoming better for it.

It's time to stop with these old traditions of the world and become more progressive minded and I applaud Dez Bryant for saying I came to play football and no I will not carry your pads just to make you feel better. It's bigger than football with my thinking.
Ayo shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #174
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1226 1226
f**k that........he aint gotta do s**t....hes a grown a.ss man lol
 7 years ago '05        #175
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
f**k your pads n*gga
 07-26-2010, 12:28 AM         #176
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
so you're down with carrying a grown a.ss man's shoulder pads? seriously? tradition or NO tradition, you can miss me with that bulls**t.
 7 years ago '09        #177
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
The New Generation Of Sports Stars Are Just A Bunch Of Punks Making Up There Own Teams Refusing Tradition Trust My Words Bryant Will Get Hazed And Lebron Will Not Win A Championship In Miami Laugh Now Cry Later
 07-26-2010, 12:33 AM         #178
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
or anyone else on the team,as dez said he's not carrying ANYONES PADS...don't limit it to just roy...you all are trying to justify this bulls**t,because it's roy williams,and you think he doesn't deserve respect..which is still bulls**t...but dez is taking this approach to the whole hazing thing period...which speaks to the lack of leadership by the locker room AS A WHOLE..
i wouldn't give a damn who it was, i'd still have the same opinion, dez did nothing wrong.
 07-26-2010, 12:34 AM         #179
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Ayo shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!
\

You still here? Go sit your stupid a.ss down.
 07-26-2010, 12:37 AM         #180
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i wouldn't give a damn who it was, i'd still have the same opinion, dez did nothing wrong.

Right. It's some damn idiots in this thread here, "It's tradition. Do it." They sound like some crying b**ches "Yes, I'll clean your house for a weak because it's tradition"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago