most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 11:24 PM         #141
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
And I find what you say hilarious also. The last time I checked you weren't in the NFL either and yet you act like you're Mark Schlereth on ESPN giving advice on what creates chemistry. You're playing yourself if you think that your word is absolute fact.

yeah,because we all know schlereth of all people is going to agree with you huh......
 7 years ago '04        #142
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wandering2121 said:
The way you talk I guess Dez f**ked your girlfriend and left the condoms on your Autographed Roy williams jersey. I can see why you're mad at him. Don't worry, you'll see Dez a lot often when he takes Roy's place. b**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first post in this thread was this, check the bold print, u b**ch n*gga with tha homos3xual brother.

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm from Texas I don't know no other team I never heard of any of them, and of course I want Dez Bryant to be the best ever just Like Romo is one of the best ever (if you disagree u can suck my d!ck) but you cant be no b**ch a.ss diva a.ss n*gga and act like you aint got to go through the s**t all rookies got to go through that's hoe s**t no excuse for that no matter how good you are.
 07-25-2010, 11:28 PM         #143
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Because your opinion has no basis behind it, your talking about your brother's athletic career not your own so your opinion isn't valid, that's like me saying "in my opinion the pepperoni pizza in Africa is the best in the world"...only problem is I've never been to Africa....

I never dismissed it as a bi*ch n*gga statement, and I actually agree with your brother and his decision not to get the tattoo. Stuff like that doesn't make you a b*tch n*gga, but best believe when i had teammates that wouldn't do what was asked of them we made it hell for them until they complied. The tattoo thing that's outside of hazing, that's some cult like sh*t, but when you are talking about athletics, new guys have to pay dues. Just like in another other business or function. New guys work holidays, new guys stay late to close everything down, new guys have to do the work no one else wants to do. I'm sure if you ask your brother he would say the same.
But I think you're going over your head with analogies because it has no basis in what we're talking about, and my analogy does. BTW, that was my litte brother and my opinion is very valid because we've talked about football a lot and I got an understanding of what he's been through. NOw of course it's not my career and I'm not in the locker room but we talked about that and I said he made the right decision. He believed he made the right decision. He even told me that some of his teammates didn't like him not participating, but he told me that as soon as he scores a touchdown they'll forget about it, and guess what, that first game he got in the wildcat formation and ran 56 yards for a touchdown. His teammates embraced him and the tatoo was never issue. My brother was the only one on that team without a tatoo and his teammates treated him no differently since that time.
 7 years ago '04        #144
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 wandering2121 said:
How can you say wrong when it's my opinion. Now you can say you disagree, but it's kind of redundant to keep saying, "you're wrong." because obviously I don't think I am. I understand where you're coming from and you make some good points but can you see where some people might not share your position? Everybody doesn't agree with you (as testament to the debate in this thread) and to dismiss someone's views as "b**ch n*ggas" is stupid, because we're different. Players don't think the same. Some want fame. Some want to win. If the team had the tradition of getting tatoos, would you get a tatoo just to get teammates respect, even if you're a person that detests tats? I ask that question because my brother was a senior QB on his football team, but when he was a freshman that was a tradition that they had been doing for years. The tat was of the school mascot and it had to be on your arm. My brother said no. He hates tatoos. Intially it ruffled some feathers but when he got on the field and displayed his talent to lead it wasn't a big deal. You don't have to follow tradition to be the best of teammates or create chemistry.
getting a tat that stays with you your whole life is completely different than carrying someones pads to the locker room
 07-25-2010, 11:29 PM         #145
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
yeah,because we all know schlereth of all people is going to agree with you huh......
Right, and you just won the national championship.
 7 years ago '04        #146
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 NO RELIGION said:
So Dez Bryant call the a.ssociated Press like "Yo Imma need a reporter to do a paragraph on why I didn't wanna carry pads"?

Roy Williams told reporters Dez refused to participate in hazing...Dez just gave them the reason why

step your critical thinking skills the f**k up my n*gga
Dez knows damn well what's going to happen if he refuses.

You think Dez refuses to take part in tradition, in Dallas, and everyone is going to be like.. "aw f**k it, that's just Dez"? No.
 07-25-2010, 11:31 PM         #147
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
My first post in this thread was this, check the bold print, u b**ch n*gga with tha homos3xual brother.
No s**t. I know you're a cowboy fan, now Dez can f**k your girlfriend in front of you.

Last edited by wandering2121; 07-25-2010 at 11:35 PM..
 07-25-2010, 11:33 PM         #148
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
getting a tat that stays with you your whole life is completely different than carrying someones pads to the locker room
I'm still using a football analogy. Now I have said that I don't think carrying pads is embarrassing but I can understand if he doesn't want to do it. But obviously you have all the answers.
 07-25-2010, 11:34 PM         #149
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Right, and you just won the national championship.

the difference between me,and you is that i've played team sports...football,and basketball...i'm not sitting here telling second hand accounts about my brothers retarded a.ss fantasy world like football traditions of getting tats to excuse dez bryant not taking some football pads to the locker room...

the funny part is you really thought that was a great example to bring up
 07-25-2010, 11:35 PM         #150
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I ask you too, what sports have you played and at what level??

Its not even hazing, its called being a part of team, this isn't anything disrespectful. I never wanted to be in a fraternity because I'm not gonna allow another n*gga to hit me with a paddle or punch me and I take it. But I took my lumps in training camp, getting water for the group, playing "bull in the ring", putting away training stuff...

It's called paying dues, you lil n*ggas are living fantasy lives out here and obviously being raised wrong
I have never played at a high level of organized sports.

Paying dues means doing little dumb s**t like that? Paying dues to me is putting in work not getting people water. This is childish behavior that people keep promoting for no real reason. The team is full of equals, the coaching staff are the only people with authority that players are in contact with. If they want rookies to do that s**t then I wouldn't question it, but my peers can't tell me s**t.
 07-25-2010, 11:37 PM         #151
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
the difference between me,and you is that i've played team sports...football,and basketball...i'm not sitting here telling second hand accounts about my brothers retarded a.ss fantasy world like football traditions of getting tats to excuse dez bryant not taking some football pads to the locker room...

the funny part is you really thought that was a great example to bring up

But you're not in the NFL. So in reality you're a failure posting about a player who is going to make millions while you "the genuis" sits in your mother's basement on the computer thinking of great ways to get your point across.
 7 years ago '10        #152
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8295 8295
 wandering2121 said:
BTW, that was my litte brother and my opinion is very valid because we've talked about football a lot and I got an understanding of what he's been through. NOw of course it's not my career and I'm not in the locker room but we talked about that and I said he made the right decision.
So you've never played football and your little brother did.......and you are debating people about what a football player should do???

Doughboy a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2010, 11:41 PM         #153
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
So you've never played football and your little brother did.......and you are debating people about what a football player should do???

Doughboy a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Yes I've played football but it wasn't something that I tried to excel in. And btw, are you a professional football player? No. And you're saying what a football player should do? Very ironic isn't it?

Stupid a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #154
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I have never played at a high level of organized sports.
Thanks for playing, didn't read any thing after this....
 07-25-2010, 11:44 PM         #155
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Doughboy a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Matt millien a.ss n*gga, watch this

this is for you. I think it describes you perfectly.

[video - click to view]

07-25-2010, 11:45 PM         #156
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
But you're not in the NFL. So in reality you're a failure posting about a player who is going to make millions while you "the genuis" sits in your mother's basement on the computer thinking of great ways to get your point across.

what does being in the nfl have to do with the point?...this is just you deflecting your retarded example,and point...and trying to reflect your life upon mine at the same time...

but i'm sure if you try really hard you can write a screen play about how your brother fought the odds of his horrible schools tradition,and didn't get that tat,and went on to score that 50 yard touchdown in the wildcat formation....you can get justin beiber to star..
 07-25-2010, 11:49 PM         #157
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone condoning Dez actions is a d!ckhead. Grown man or not its a rite of passage. Its something thats been going on long before his dumb a.ss and will after he is gone. Hope that n*gga breaks his fibula.
 07-25-2010, 11:49 PM         #158
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what does being in the nfl have to do with the point?...this is just you deflecting your retarded example,and point...and trying to reflect your life upon mine at the same time...

but i'm sure if you try really hard you can write a screen play about how your brother fought the odds of his horrible schools tradition,and didn't get that tat,and went on to score that 50 yard touchdown in the wildcat formation....you can get justin beiber to star..

Well he is going to one of top colleges in the world while you sit in the basement jerking off to your old high school football videos in which you were the star. Remember those days? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, nobody remembers those days because they didn't happen. Say it with me, "it's all in your head. It's all in your head" Do you feel better now?
 7 years ago '10        #159
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
Yes I've played football but it wasn't something that I tried to excel in. And btw, are you a professional football player? No. And you're saying what a football player should do? Very ironic isn't it?

Stupid a.ss n*gga
I'm not discussing this with you anymore you have nothing to offer to this thread
 7 years ago '04        #160
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wandering2121 said:
No s**t. I know you're a cowboy fan, now Dez can f**k your girlfriend in front of you.
Just to be honest with u there's a better chance of me doing a threesome with his girlfriend, your mother, and grandmother, with your pus*y brother who refused to get the tattoo filming it and it being the next update on milfslikeitbig, I swear if you take your money seriously that the side you wanna bet on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy