Bryant refuses to carry Williams' pads

most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 wandering2121 said:
Not wanting to carry pads has nothing to do with respect. You get respect by performing in games when it counts. You get respect by showing your teammates that you're dedicated to winning. As I said before, cris carter comes from another generation. That's him. That's any veteran player. You can be one of the guys without carrying pads and doing some of things that come with being a rookie. Teammates want to know if you are going to help them win. That's all it about. Winning games. If the cowboys are winning they're not gonna say, "but he didn't carry pads." It's all about winning. Winning creates unity. Unity creates chemistry.
Wrong again, can I ask what sports have you played and at what level? Training camp in football is unlike any other training period in any sport, most of the time its only you and your teammates for 3-4 weeks no outside interference. Rookies or freshmen are all considered at the bottom of the totem pole and a team is similar to fraternity, you pay your dues to be included, same method with armed forces or any other group where you are brought in as a member. As a teammate you need to show the others that you are willing to sacrifice for the squad, he is making this about his pride. He's a first round pick, he's gonna make the team, he just signed for 11 mil, he can put his pride to the side and carry the pads. This will follow him, word travels fast and there will be a lot of backlash from other players around the league. If I was him I wouldn't want to see step two, first its your pride then its your pocketbook.....
 07-25-2010, 10:50 PM         #122
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
So I'm ignorant because I don't agree with you? We both have different opinions which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. The last thing I would want is for me and you to share the same views.

no..it's ignorant,because you actually are under the impression that "winning" creates team chemistry...
 7 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 HotepSuns said:
no..it's ignorant,because you actually are under the impression that "winning" creates team chemistry...

Exactly, chemistry comes first, the wins are a result. This type of stuff f's up the chemistry
 07-25-2010, 10:53 PM         #124
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Wrong again, can I ask what sports have you played and at what level? Training camp in football is unlike any other training period in any sport, most of the time its only you and your teammates for 3-4 weeks no outside interference. Rookies or freshmen are all considered at the bottom of the totem pole and a team is similar to fraternity, you pay your dues to be included, same method with armed forces or any other group where you are brought in as a member. As a teammate you need to show the others that you are willing to sacrifice for the squad, he is making this about his pride. He's a first round pick, he's gonna make the team, he just signed for 11 mil, he can put his pride to the side and carry the pads. This will follow him, word travels fast and there will be a lot of backlash from other players around the league. If I was him I wouldn't want to see step two, first its your pride then its your pocketbook.....
Be included in what? The whole hazing thing is childish as f**k it makes no sense at all. How is that sacrificing for the squad? Going to 2 a days and putting in work is sacrificing, humiliating yourself is not sacrifice.

Grown men cosigning childish behavior
 07-25-2010, 10:56 PM         #125
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way he played last year, Roy Williams should be the one carry other n*ggas' pads
 7 years ago '10        #126
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 -BigC- said:
Be included in what? The whole hazing thing is childish as f**k it makes no sense at all. How is that sacrificing for the squad? Going to 2 a days and putting in work is sacrificing, humiliating yourself is not sacrifice.

Grown men cosigning childish behavior
I ask you too, what sports have you played and at what level??

Its not even hazing, its called being a part of team, this isn't anything disrespectful. I never wanted to be in a fraternity because I'm not gonna allow another n*gga to hit me with a paddle or punch me and I take it. But I took my lumps in training camp, getting water for the group, playing "bull in the ring", putting away training stuff...

It's called paying dues, you lil n*ggas are living fantasy lives out here and obviously being raised wrong
 07-25-2010, 11:00 PM         #127
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I ask you too, what sports have you played and at what level??

Its not even hazing, its called being a part of team, this isn't anything disrespectful. I never wanted to be in a fraternity because I'm not gonna allow another n*gga to hit me with a paddle or punch me and I take it. But I took my lumps in training camp, getting water for the group, playing "bull in the ring", putting away training stuff...

It's called paying dues, you lil n*ggas are living fantasy lives out here and obviously being raised wrong


this is spot on.....in so many ways..
 07-25-2010, 11:01 PM         #128
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Wrong again, can I ask what sports have you played and at what level? Training camp in football is unlike any other training period in any sport, most of the time its only you and your teammates for 3-4 weeks no outside interference. Rookies or freshmen are all considered at the bottom of the totem pole and a team is similar to fraternity, you pay your dues to be included, same method with armed forces or any other group where you are brought in as a member. As a teammate you need to show the others that you are willing to sacrifice for the squad, he is making this about his pride. He's a first round pick, he's gonna make the team, he just signed for 11 mil, he can put his pride to the side and carry the pads. This will follow him, word travels fast and there will be a lot of backlash from other players around the league. If I was him I wouldn't want to see step two, first its your pride then its your pocketbook.....
How can you say wrong when it's my opinion. Now you can say you disagree, but it's kind of redundant to keep saying, "you're wrong." because obviously I don't think I am. I understand where you're coming from and you make some good points but can you see where some people might not share your position? Everybody doesn't agree with you (as testament to the debate in this thread) and to dismiss someone's views as "b**ch n*ggas" is stupid, because we're different. Players don't think the same. Some want fame. Some want to win. If the team had the tradition of getting tatoos, would you get a tatoo just to get teammates respect, even if you're a person that detests tats? I ask that question because my brother was a senior QB on his football team, but when he was a freshman that was a tradition that they had been doing for years. The tat was of the school mascot and it had to be on your arm. My brother said no. He hates tatoos. Intially it ruffled some feathers but when he got on the field and displayed his talent to lead it wasn't a big deal. You don't have to follow tradition to be the best of teammates or create chemistry.
 7 years ago '04        #129
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
hazing the rookies is just a way of humbling them and making sure that no one thinks they're above the entire team

so the cowboys let dez slide, then other rookies think "f**k it if dez can get away with it, then we can too..." type s**t. you cowboys fans really think it's okay for all of the rookies and vets to be hating each other?
 07-25-2010, 11:05 PM         #130
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
no..it's ignorant,because you actually are under the impression that "winning" creates team chemistry...

So you think if you're good friends on the team, lose nine games in a row that you're going to have chemistry? If the answer is yes than I feel like you don't know the true meaning of what a team is.
 7 years ago '04        #131
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm from Texas I don't know no other team I never heard of any of them, and of course I want Dez Bryant to be the best ever just Like Romo is one of the best ever (if you disagree u can suck my d!ck) but you cant be no b**ch a.ss diva a.ss n*gga and act like you aint got to go through the s**t all rookies got to go through that's hoe s**t no excuse for that no matter how good you are.


Last edited by God_Manifested; 07-25-2010 at 11:28 PM..
 07-25-2010, 11:07 PM         #132
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Exactly, chemistry comes first, the wins are a result. This type of stuff f's up the chemistry
I disagree.
 7 years ago '06        #133
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
lol dez being a lil b**ch. he shoulda carried them pads, s**ts gone be waaaay worse now.
 7 years ago '04        #134
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wandering2121 said:
How can you say wrong when it's my opinion. Now you can say you disagree, but it's kind of redundant to keep saying, "you're wrong." because obviously I don't think I am. I understand where you're coming from and you make some good points but can you see where some people might not share your position? Everybody doesn't agree with you (as testament to the debate in this thread) and to dismiss someone's views as "b**ch n*ggas" is stupid, because we're different. Players don't think the same. Some want fame. Some want to win. If the team had the tradition of getting tatoos, would you get a tatoo just to get teammates respect, even if you're a person that detests tats? I ask that question because my brother was a senior QB on his football team, but when he was a freshman that was a tradition that they had been doing for years. The tat was of the school mascot and it had to be on your arm. My brother said no. He hates tatoos. Intially it ruffled some feathers but when he got on the field and displayed his talent to lead it wasn't a big deal. You don't have to follow tradition to be the best of teammates or create chemistry.
ayo shut the f**k up !!!!!


Last edited by God_Manifested; 07-25-2010 at 11:14 PM..
 07-25-2010, 11:10 PM         #135
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
ayo shut the f**k up !!!!!
f**k you.
 7 years ago '04        #136
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wandering2121 said:
f**k you.
Oh sorry I didn't finish reading what you were saying and just told you to shut the f**k up my bad. f**k your brother too he's a b**ch. Now I'm done.
 07-25-2010, 11:15 PM         #137
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
So you think if you're good friends on the team, lose nine games in a row that you're going to have chemistry? If the answer is yes than I feel like you don't know the true meaning of what a team is.


you who cast aside team,and tradition to highlight individualism have nerve to tell me i don't know the true meaning of what a team is?....stop playing yourself..



and the fact that you are really trying to argue that chemistry is a consequence of winning as opposed to the other way around is to hilariously ridiculous to argue...
 7 years ago '10        #138
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 wandering2121 said:
How can you say wrong when it's my opinion. Now you can say you disagree, but it's kind of redundant to keep saying, "you're wrong." because obviously I don't think I am. I understand where you're coming from and you make some good points but can you see where some people might not share your position? Everybody doesn't agree with you (as testament to the debate in this thread) and to dismiss someone's views as "b**ch n*ggas" is stupid, because we're different. Players don't think the same. Some want fame. Some want to win.
Because your opinion has no basis behind it, your talking about your brother's athletic career not your own so your opinion isn't valid, that's like me saying "in my opinion the pepperoni pizza in Africa is the best in the world"...only problem is I've never been to Africa....

I never dismissed it as a bi*ch n*gga statement, and I actually agree with your brother and his decision not to get the tattoo. Stuff like that doesn't make you a b*tch n*gga, but best believe when i had teammates that wouldn't do what was asked of them we made it hell for them until they complied. The tattoo thing that's outside of hazing, that's some cult like sh*t, but when you are talking about athletics, new guys have to pay dues. Just like in another other business or function. New guys work holidays, new guys stay late to close everything down, new guys have to do the work no one else wants to do. I'm sure if you ask your brother he would say the same.
 07-25-2010, 11:17 PM         #139
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Oh sorry I didn't finish reading what you were saying and just told you to shut the f**k up my bad. f**k your brother too he's a b**ch. Now I'm done.
The way you talk I guess Dez f**ked your girlfriend and left the condoms on your Autographed Roy williams jersey. I can see why you're mad at him. Don't worry, you'll see Dez a lot often when he takes Roy's place. b**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-25-2010, 11:20 PM         #140
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you who cast aside team,and tradition to highlight individualism have nerve to tell me i don't know the true meaning of what a team is?....stop playing yourself..



and the fact that you are really trying to argue that chemistry is a consequence of winning as opposed to the other way around is to hilariously ridiculous to argue...
And I find what you say hilarious also. The last time I checked you weren't in the NFL either and yet you act like you're Mark Schlereth on ESPN giving advice on what creates chemistry. You're playing yourself if you think that your word is absolute fact.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy