Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
roy williams is trash... i wouldn't carry s**t for that bum.
 7 years ago '05        #102
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Why is it always WR that are divas???
 7 years ago '07        #103
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Im three pages in an this is eye opening......80% of the posters on BX sportscenter never played sports in HS or Collage........when i played football in HS we made the freshman carry water out to the practice field an when we were done practicing we made them carry the water, our helmets, shoulder pad's w/jerseys on them back to the locker room......u refuse we whip ur a.ss NO QUESTIONS ASKED.....the thing is when we see these kids walking through the halls of school we dont make them carry our backpack.....that is were it would be crossing the line.....what happens on the field an in the locker room stayed there that s**t should never cross over to day to day life UNLESS you wanna play big shot then we clown you for 4 years.....an s**t like that did happen
 7 years ago '10        #104
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 8185 8185
 wandering2121 said:
Right. He thinks it's foolish. He's all about business not locker room hijinks. I think it says a lot about him that he wants to start competing now. No games. Just ready to work. And all the people saying, "this is how it should be done. It's tradition." This is a new generation. They don't value a lot of the things that veterans value. Rookies are on something else. I think DEZ has the mentality that it's stupid and it's not something that he wants to do.
Wrong, its called respect, this is exactly what Cris Carter was talking about, respect the guys that made it possible for you to be here today, its just a way to humble yourself and recognize that you are just one of the guys and your not bigger than the group. If you played sports on a high enough level you should understand, I know guys that b**ched out on "hazing" and it followed them their whole careers (hs, college and even a pro), coaches take note of it as well.
 7 years ago '04        #105
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
What kinda stupid s**t is that? so by that logic, should Dez let players on the other team punk him during the games? Prides back at the door, right? FOH.
 07-25-2010, 10:27 PM         #106
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
Hazing the wrong person could end in a bad way if the person aint ok with it period.
so they should just talk it out and move on......Never make a person do something they dont want....Bad Idea

^^
Adding to what you said, sometimes you can mess with the wrong person. Now I don't think carrying pads is humiliating as opposed to being taped to the field goal post but if a player says that it's childish to him I think it's best to let it go. It won't be a big deal when the season starts.

Last edited by wandering2121; 07-25-2010 at 10:47 PM..
 07-25-2010, 10:29 PM         #107
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilKray said:
What kinda stupid s**t is that? so by that logic, should Dez let players on the other team punk him during the games? Prides back at the door, right? FOH.

what a retarded conclusion...but the fact that you decided to exclude the context of the comment...there really is no shock...
 7 years ago '04        #108
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
at this crybaby diva fool.

Just do it and get it over with. I played college football. Its part of the tradition. Freshman are just like rookies. Gotta pay them dues while you fresh off the porch. I hope they put soap in socks and take it to him in his sleep Full Metal Jacket style.

On the other hand, good job Dez in disrupting the team chemistry on that b*tch made team

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2010, 10:32 PM         #109
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's as much about respecting guys in the league as it is showing you'll do anything for the team......dez a b**ch for this
 07-25-2010, 10:33 PM         #110
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Wrong, its called respect, this is exactly what Cris Carter was talking about, respect the guys that made it possible for you to be here today, its just a way to humble yourself and recognize that you are just one of the guys and your not bigger than the group. If you played sports on a high enough level you should understand, I know guys that b**ched out on "hazing" and it followed them their whole careers (hs, college and even a pro), coaches take note of it as well.
Not wanting to carry pads has nothing to do with respect. You get respect by performing in games when it counts. You get respect by showing your teammates that you're dedicated to winning. As I said before, cris carter comes from another generation. That's him. That's any veteran player. You can be one of the guys without carrying pads and doing some of things that come with being a rookie. Teammates want to know if you are going to help them win. That's all it about. Winning games. If the cowboys are winning they're not gonna say, "but he didn't carry pads." It's all about winning. Winning creates unity. Unity creates chemistry.
 7 years ago '07        #111
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
On the other hand, good job Dez in disrupting the team chemistry on that b*tch made team

[pic - click to view]

my Hawks gonna need all the help they can get to get into the playoffs
 7 years ago '12        #112
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
Everyone is on this dudes d!ck and he's gonna be a bust
 07-25-2010, 10:37 PM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
 07-25-2010, 10:39 PM         #114
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Not wanting to carry pads has nothing to do with respect. You get respect by performing in games when it counts. You get respect by showing your teammates that you're dedicated to winning. As I said before, cris carter comes from another generation. That's him. That's any veteran player. You can be one of the guys without carrying pads and doing some of things that come with being a rookie. Teammates want to know if you are going to help them win. That's all it about. Winning games. If the cowboys are winning they're not gonna say, "but he didn't carry pads." It's all about winning. Winning creates unity. Unity creates chemistry.

this is some of the most ignorant s**t ever typed....it's like someone who has only watched 1 football season trying to talk about what creates chemistry....
 7 years ago '06        #115
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
i'd refuse as well...i think its stupid, plus like one dude said, williams is lower on the depth chart
 7 years ago '07        #116
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
i just saying there are things far worse than that i remember my freshman high school year i refused to do the bulls**t they tried to make me do they kept sayin if you refuse its gonna get worse im like f**k yall me and a couple rebels they eventually all gave in and it was just me left now remind yall this is the summertime and we got 2 a days and summer school going on so we up there all day pretty much for like two weeks so a couple people chase me and im like yall cant catch me i go to hit a corner a couple more people starts chasing me long story short i run out of places to run and get cornered they like gotcha they strip me nekkid smh im f!ghting for my life but what can you do when 20 people next thing they you know they run and im walking through the school with just draws lmao i was clowning though i seen some chicks and started dancing for them hoes lmao next thing you know coach come around the corner he makes me do up downs the whole practice for acting a damn fool and made them run some laps best believe i was not denying carrying and feeling up the water cooler b4 the varsity games lol good times
 07-25-2010, 10:43 PM         #117
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only f*gs accept hazing as a way of life.
 07-25-2010, 10:44 PM         #118
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
There are a lot of traditions in this world that need to stop. Just because the people before you did it that way makes it automatic that you have to as well huh?

Well, I dont have a problem with Dez telling him hell no I aint carrying your pads. I have more of a problem with Roy for even asking him and then doing interviews about it. If he was so big and bad then handle that s**t like a man and keep the media out of it. No Comment that s**t next time!!!
^^

If roy was really mad he shouldn't have gone to the media. Keep it private, steal Dez's credit cards, run them up, and see what happens.
 07-25-2010, 10:46 PM         #119
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this is some of the most ignorant s**t ever typed....it's like someone who has only watched 1 football season trying to talk about what creates chemistry....
So I'm ignorant because I don't agree with you? We both have different opinions which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. The last thing I would want is for me and you to share the same views.
 7 years ago '05        #120
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
I agree wit Dez.

"Thats why i dont like them old school n*ggas" - 50 Cent
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago