Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 09:49 PM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Man n*ggas bag on kickers all the f**king time.

Kobe treats the bench n*ggas on his team like s**t all the damn time, theres GIFs out the a.ss showing it.

Bottom line Roy aint on no f**king pedestal, n*gga been a Cowboy for a year and a half and hasnt done s**t.

you have no respect for team,or tradition...bottom line....it's not about being a cowboy...it's about nfl tradition....EVERYONE does this...it's not a team by team basis...roy williams is an nfl veteran...dez has yet to play 1 game...you're sitting here defending the n*gga who hasn't even played a f**king pre season game...and this is EXACTLY why the tradition is there...to k!ll mentalities like yours...it k!lls team chemistry..
 07-25-2010, 09:49 PM         #82
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Its not about carrying extra s**t to the locker room. To me its equal to someone doing this to me
[pic - click to view]

i don't even slightly get the relation.....
 07-25-2010, 09:51 PM         #83
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Kobe treats the bench n*ggas on his team like s**t all the damn time, theres GIFs out the a.ss showing it.
I ain't explaining how I know cuz I'm lazy, but Kobe does not acknowledge rookies existence LOL.

Do you have those GIFs u mentioned? I wanna show someone.
 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i don't even slightly get the relation.....
Its basically just being disrespected by someone who has no authority and is not in a position of power to do so. If a coach wants to break in rookies by making them run laps then by all means. But someone who is not in a position of power over me to try and disrespect me is something i couldn't accept. That gif was just to get a general point of someone being disrespected for no need considering Bron didn't need to be a d!ck and made it a point to not hand him anything
 7 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
props to dez. i wouldn't do that s**t either

i remember when i played football in high school i got moved up to varsity after my jv season in my sophomore year. (rode the bench hard on the varisty team until my junior year when i started) and the varisty players wanted me and the other few guys who got moved up to carry their equipment and run errands for them. i stood up for myself and didn't let them n*ggas take advantage of me. even got in a shoving match with this one fat f**k i hated named dante because i didn't do what he asked. we nearly went to blows.

was never really close with the football team and didn't care for those n*ggas anyway. i was just out there to get my own shine on. i probably had like 2-3 friends on the whole team.
 07-25-2010, 10:02 PM         #86
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..

Like I said he's a grown man. Period. If he doesn't want to carry pads are you gonna make him? No. And don't give me this, "He'll lose respect from his teammates" stuff, because as soon as he's makin g big plays and catching touchdowns he will have their full respect. Trust. In sports it's all about performing. You get respect by performing. Not buying dinners or carrying pads.
 7 years ago '09        #87
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
it's real simple...

FUKC ROY WILLIAMS!!!
 07-25-2010, 10:03 PM         #88
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how mad and tainted Roy Williams is this dude is a head case now.

I love how the article just hammers Williams in that pseudo intro, "Bryant is a fan favorite, blah blah, Williams is the target of fan criticism." haha making it obvious that Williams is acting like a real b**ch right now.

real. talk.
 7 years ago '09        #89
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
There are a lot of traditions in this world that need to stop. Just because the people before you did it that way makes it automatic that you have to as well huh?

Well, I dont have a problem with Dez telling him hell no I aint carrying your pads. I have more of a problem with Roy for even asking him and then doing interviews about it. If he was so big and bad then handle that s**t like a man and keep the media out of it. No Comment that s**t next time!!!
 7 years ago '05        #90
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
@ these bum n*ggas.. I don't blame him. I would've handed Roy my pads and made his b**ch a.ss carry them. Don't matter tho, after they play the Eagles both will be carrying our DB's shoulder pads off the field after they make them their b**ches :cool-smiley-009:
 07-25-2010, 10:05 PM         #91
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how is he a diva.. he just stated he wanted to win.. not that he wanted the ball more.. he wanted to win.. i would k!ll for a rookie with that mentality.
 07-25-2010, 10:05 PM         #92
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas follow "tradition" because their scared of "step 2"

hilarious and true. no one wants that step 2!
 07-25-2010, 10:06 PM         #93
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Like I said he's a grown man. Period. If he doesn't want to carry pads are you gonna make him? No. And don't give me this, "He'll lose respect from his teammates" stuff, because as soon as he's makin g big plays and catching touchdowns he will have their full respect. Trust. In sports it's all about performing. You get respect by performing. Not buying dinners or carrying pads.

a lost generation..
 07-25-2010, 10:07 PM         #94
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I understand respecting tradition but this s**t is idiotic. I would understand buying dinners/bring in food but being disrespectful hazing is a tradition that needs to die. That frat tradition isn't a good thing and ain't no reason someone who is applying for a job needs to get s**tted on. The NFL is a business not a frat or an army unit where the new blood gets broken in to bond with the rest of the group because its a life long/ life and death bond.

NFL teams aren't living or dieing together nor are they best friends doing business together for the rest of their lives.
Agreed. Some teammates don't even like each other. They do what they are supposed to (practice, play in games) and go home. They don't go out to clubs together, party, or hang out. It all comes down to what you do on the field.
 7 years ago '06        #95
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,730 | Props total: 5747 5747
DEZ is already the next T>O> or "DIVA" in the NFL
 07-25-2010, 10:10 PM         #96
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
Its not just Roy he said hes not carrying anyones pads Everyone in here like they wouldnt do it either acting like its something bad. Hes carrying shoulder pads its not that serious. I would rather carry some pads than have then run up the bill on the credit card or tape me to a goal post or some s**t. I mean you are going to the locker room anyways why is it such a big deal to just grab another pair of shoulder pads on the way

It's not serious so why should it get to the point of stealing credit cards or worse because he didn't carry pads. Now who's fault is it if Dez Bryant's credit card is stolen and ran up to thousands of dollars, and he ends up beating his teammates a.ss? It ain't Dez's fault.
 07-25-2010, 10:11 PM         #97
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
a lost generation..
Yeah, you're lost.
 7 years ago '06        #98
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
"We'll find out. Definitely going to find out," Williams said. "I don't know. I've seen guys take people's credit cards and go fill up their cards and wife's cards and everything. There's a lot of dirt that goes on in that locker room."
Wish a n*gga would...

And if focusing on playing football and getting ready for the season is being a "Diva" then I'll gladly take that diva on my squad. f**k all that childish s**t
 7 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8250 8250
I like Dez but you gotta pay your dues, you were given a great opportunity don't turn the team against you on some "I'm too cool for that" sh*t....Deion will get em right

On another note...does anybody here think he would say no to Steve Smith(carolina)????

:beat:
 07-25-2010, 10:19 PM         #100
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
it has nothing to do with respect. Dez said it himself. he didnt carry the pads b/c that s**t is foolish and hes trying to come out there and ball. n*gga already has a chip on his shoulder and he wants to prove his worth on the field.
n*ggas making up their own reasons for why dude didnt carry the pads

Right. He thinks it's foolish. He's all about business not locker room hijinks. I think it says a lot about him that he wants to start competing now. No games. Just ready to work. And all the people saying, "this is how it should be done. It's tradition." You have to understand that some players are different.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy