Bryant refuses to carry Williams' pads

most viewed right now
 207
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 134
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 15160 15160
We def got a problem here...

Hazing happens in every locker room in every sport....

Dez gon get his, the more he f!ght it the more they gon fuk wit him. By him not doing it sends a message to the team that he has a "its all about me attitude" and it says to "Roy Dub, Fuk you n*gga, yo s**t is gone"

Dez being a diva b**ch already, at OSU I' m sure he hazed some young Frosh...sure of it. You always got a few tho that think as soon as they get to the league they s**t don't stink....they will get hiim and its gonna be worse than him just carrying some pads cuz he fought it.
 8 years ago '04        #62
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,982 | Props total: 12611 12611
 -BigC- said:
If its a reminder that your never bigger then the team, then why don't they continue to do it through a career? Rookie hazing is for people who already went through it to get revenge. After someone s**ts on them they can't wait to do the same thing to the next rookie class
man dont even argue with that dude anymore
hes a b**ch n*gga at birth who will lay down for anything
Dez made it clear that he didnt do it b/c hes beyond the foolishness and ol boy is arguing tooth and nail about some respect s**t
Dez did this s**t with no intent to disrespect anyone and these b**ch n*ggas are up in arms like it was their shoulder pads
 8 years ago '04        #63
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 606 606
Hazing the wrong person could end in a bad way if the person aint ok with it period.
so they should just talk it out and move on......Never make a person do something they dont want....Bad Idea
 07-25-2010, 08:30 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Jeremy Shockey did that same s**t for your Giants, he actually got into a fist f!ght with Brandon Short during rookie hazing.


he didn't do the same s**t...he actually went through with the rookie hazing..he just threw in a sly comment to b. short,and b. short went after him (stepping up to the plate)....he didn't just say "no i'm not doing that"....
 07-25-2010, 08:31 PM         #65
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Carrying pads isn't really the issue. This is just one small thing that rookies go through around the league and were really talking about a bigger issue. I understand anyone saying no to being put through any sort of hazing.
i hear you, i also played college ball, and i would say do this, carry the pads. There are certain lines that should never be crossed and times when you stand up for yourself, this isnt one of those lines or times.
 8 years ago '08        #66
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,413 | Props total: 6128 6128
 gotocollege said:
i hear you, i also played college ball, and i would say do this, carry the pads. There are certain lines that should never be crossed and times when you stand up for yourself, this isnt one of those lines or times.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you play college ball @?
 07-25-2010, 08:33 PM         #67
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
If its a reminder that your never bigger then the team, then why don't they continue to do it through a career? Rookie hazing is for people who already went through it to get revenge. After someone s**ts on them they can't wait to do the same thing to the next rookie class


there is hazing in almost everything new you get into in some way shape,or form....this is common practice in basic human interaction....


this generation is just b**ch made in a lot of ways...and i feel bad for the kids of this generation that don't subscribe to this b**chassness.....but it's rampid
 8 years ago '06        #68
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
he didn't do the same s**t...he actually went through with the rookie hazing..he just threw in a sly comment to b. short,and b. short went after him (stepping up to the plate)....he didn't just say "no i'm not doing that"....
He told him he wasnt gonna sign until after he ate his lunch, Short said nah sing now... he said nah I'll wait then s**t popped off... Strahan cosigned it in his book.

Bottom line Dez is on some "Im here to take your spot n*gga, f**k you" s**t & I like it. Roy hasnt done s**t as a Cowboy to call shots to anybody. If Dez does this to Witten, hell even Austin then I got problems but until then I like it.
 07-25-2010, 08:33 PM         #69
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotocollege said:
i hear you, i also played college ball, and i would say do this, carry the pads. There are certain lines that should never be crossed and times when you stand up for yourself, this isnt one of those lines or times.
The thing is wherever someone draws the line people will react this way. Its not a big deal to some, but I understand taking it the wrong way and to be honest I would take it the same way. If coach told me to do that then no question it gets done, but someone who is my peer doesn't get to treat me like his b**ch regardless of them being a veteran.
 07-25-2010, 08:35 PM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
i remember shockey talking about this shyt


i forgot what happened but he said they took it to far


carrying pads gotta be the weakest type of hazing of them all tho


they made him sing the miami f!ght song,and he wanted to do it after he ate,and b. short pushed for him to do it right then,and there...which he did...but said "there you go b. short for you,and your hearing problem".....


another one of those horrific humiliating hazing traditions....n*ggas is just b**ches..
 07-25-2010, 08:36 PM         #71
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
there is hazing in almost everything new you get into in some way shape,or form....this is common practice in basic human interaction....


this generation is just b**ch made in a lot of ways...and i feel bad for the kids of this generation that don't subscribe to this b**chassness.....but it's rampid
The difference in common "hazing" is that its not disrespectful. Going to a new job and having to bring in donuts for a week is not a big deal. Having to buy dinner is not a big deal. But being told "Carry my s**t" is disrespectful...

Its actually not b**ch made its a pride thing, I can't speak for the generation but being disrespected is something I cannot tolerate.
 07-25-2010, 08:36 PM         #72
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
He told him he wasnt gonna sign until after he ate his lunch, Short said nah sing now... he said nah I'll wait then s**t popped off... Strahan cosigned it in his book.

Bottom line Dez is on some "Im here to take your spot n*gga, f**k you" s**t & I like it. Roy hasnt done s**t as a Cowboy to call shots to anybody. If Dez does this to Witten, hell even Austin then I got problems but until then I like it.


i could never be on a team with you.....you only respect certain people on your team...thus you have no team......
 8 years ago '05        #73
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1012 1012
 rynell said:
Dez must have been like,"Byatch I'm here to take your spot you should be carrying my pads, stand on the sidelines and watch me make plays".
especially since Austin will be the #1 WR and I will be #2!! Matter of fact here...
CARRY MY s**t!!!
 07-25-2010, 08:37 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
The difference in common "hazing" is that its not disrespectful. Going to a new job and having to bring in donuts for a week is not a big deal. Having to buy dinner is not a big deal. But being told "Carry my s**t" is disrespectful...

Its actually not b**ch made its a pride thing, I can't speak for the generation but being disrespected is something I cannot tolerate.


yeah carrying pads to the locker room is the ultimate in disrespect....you gotta stop it duke...there is no way in hell to justify this....


watch the fall out of this from vets around the league...
 8 years ago '05        #75
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
n*ggas talking bout they wouldnt do it and they grown a.ss men...its a tradition used in sports to build morale and chemistry within the team. Yeah some s**t goes to far...but its like becoming part of a frat...its a brotherhood

n*ggas is soft these days...and way to material
 8 years ago '06        #76
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
i could never be on a team with you.....you only respect certain people on your team...thus you have no team......
Man n*ggas bag on kickers all the f**king time.

Kobe treats the bench n*ggas on his team like s**t all the damn time, theres GIFs out the a.ss showing it.

Bottom line Roy aint on no f**king pedestal, n*gga been a Cowboy for a year and a half and hasnt done s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #77
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$28,322 | Props total: 8106 8106
 eLLz said:
He told him he wasnt gonna sign until after he ate his lunch, Short said nah sing now... he said nah I'll wait then s**t popped off... Strahan cosigned it in his book.

Bottom line Dez is on some "Im here to take your spot n*gga, f**k you" s**t & I like it. Roy hasnt done s**t as a Cowboy to call shots to anybody. If Dez does this to Witten, hell even Austin then I got problems but until then I like it.
did you not read the article? It says right in the beginning that he isnt carrying anyone on the teams pads. Its not just Williams pads he isnt carrying
 07-25-2010, 08:41 PM         #78
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
yeah carrying pads to the locker room is the ultimate in disrespect....you gotta stop it duke...there is no way in hell to justify this....


watch the fall out of this from vets around the league...
Its not about carrying extra s**t to the locker room. To me its equal to someone doing this to me
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #79
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
Great news!!! :dancingcool: Locker room drama already!!! f**k the Cowboys!
 8 years ago '04        #80
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,165 | Props total: 8156 8156
he should have did it. Bryant has yet to take field against in a NFL game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy