most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
they should just tie him to the pole and kick balls at him
the whole carry my pads or get me donuts is corny
 7 years ago '05        #42
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 -BigC- said:
Okay they liked hanging out people they worked with?Cool? Does that mean that the bond between them is necessary to the point they need this type of hazing? I know the point of hazing, it is useful if the situation calls for it. But being an athlete does not require it
It has nothing to do with "hanging out" it's the people you bust your a.ss training and battling on Sundays with. Shedding blood, sweat, and tears with, all for the same goal to win a championship. That's not the same s**t as hanging out with Mike and Joe after work at happy hour.

Rookie hazing is about paying your dues and respect, just because you were a 1st round pick and got a nice fat signing bonus doesn't mean you're above it.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-25-2010 at 09:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
smh he may be a fan fav but acting like that i dunno how long he will be a locker room fav.... rookie hazing is tradition but its not all about making them a "b**ch" but more so to humble them
 7 years ago '04        #44
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
 arthurmack27 said:
it builds character dumbfuk
n*gga get the f**k outta here
how does it build character?
i PLAYED college football
ive seen n*ggas get hazed and there isnt a positive thing that comes from it
Being humiliated b/c youre new builds character? n*gga f**k off
 07-25-2010, 09:14 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
They really should have humbled him right then at the moment he refused. Its obvious Roy is not a respected team leader.....that sh*t should have been nipped in the bud when it happened.

or anyone else on the team,as dez said he's not carrying ANYONES PADS...don't limit it to just roy...you all are trying to justify this bulls**t,because it's roy williams,and you think he doesn't deserve respect..which is still bulls**t...but dez is taking this approach to the whole hazing thing period...which speaks to the lack of leadership by the locker room AS A WHOLE..
 7 years ago '05        #46
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 all3rd said:
Somebody on the Cowboys better do what Shawne saying.
No one player is bigger than the team so maybe they should gang up on Dez and put him in the ice tub.
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
so comradery is hazing?
the old players miss PLAYING the game period
and the friendships not the hazing, your confused
Before you start responding to my posts read what I was replying to, I was pretty clear on what my response was to. Unless I said somewhere they missed being hazed or they didn't miss playing the game step back and relax.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-25-2010 at 09:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
or anyone else on the team,as dez said he's not carrying ANYONES PADS...don't limit it to just roy...you all are trying to justify this bulls**t,because it's roy williams,and you think he doesn't deserve respect..which is still bulls**t...but dez is taking this approach to the whole hazing thing period...which speaks to the lack of leadership by the locker room AS A WHOLE..
I agree witcha homie....other guys(Witten, Austin, Romo etc) should have stepped in because Im sure other Rooks are carrying Vets' pads except Dez.
 7 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ cats on that "i wouldn't do it" s**t

this is normal s**t for all rookies and everybody know that...now roy might be on some slick s**t with it because of all the drama between their situation but that rookie hazing s**t is normal...just go with the flow and be proud that you made it to that level and your teammates will joke and kid with you
 07-25-2010, 09:17 PM         #50
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
n*gga get the f**k outta here
how does it build character?
i PLAYED college football
ive seen n*ggas get hazed and there isnt a positive thing that comes from it
Being humiliated b/c youre new builds character? n*gga f**k off
Maybe the squad you played on had some bad hazing, but carrying someone's pads is not humiliating. If it is, then you have pride issues.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
 HotepSuns said:
it has nothing to do with respect. Dez said it himself. he didnt carry the pads b/c that s**t is foolish and hes trying to come out there and ball. n*gga already has a chip on his shoulder and he wants to prove his worth on the field.
n*ggas making up their own reasons for why dude didnt carry the pads
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol @ cats on that "i wouldn't do it" s**t

this is normal s**t for all rookies and everybody know that...now roy might be on some slick s**t with it because of all the drama between their situation but that rookie hazing s**t is normal...just go with the flow and be proud that you made it to that level and your teammates will joke and kid with you
Real talk..
 07-25-2010, 09:20 PM         #53
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotocollege said:
Maybe the squad you played on had some bad hazing, but carrying someone's pads is not humiliating. If it is, then you have pride issues.
Carrying pads isn't really the issue. This is just one small thing that rookies go through around the league and were really talking about a bigger issue. I understand anyone saying no to being put through any sort of hazing.
 7 years ago '04        #54
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
Carry the pads you sissy b**ch.

You get no tough guy points for refusing. Dez wants attention.

Carrying the pads = no attention, no nothing.
Making a things out of it = story.
 7 years ago '04        #55
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002

"I'm not going to carry the pads.... not for any receiver.... not even for my QB man..."
 07-25-2010, 09:24 PM         #56
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
it has nothing to do with respect. Dez said it himself. he didnt carry the pads b/c that s**t is foolish and hes trying to come out there and ball. n*gga already has a chip on his shoulder and he wants to prove his worth on the field.
n*ggas making up their own reasons for why dude didnt carry the pads

it has EVERYTHING to do with respect...you sound like a hoe with this whole "humiliation" thing...somebody must have treated you like the kid on the breakfast club..and taped your balls to your leg,or some s**t...because you're making so much more of this than what it is....rookie hazing is the furthest thing from pointless...it's a reminder that you are NEVER bigger than your team...the same way in baseball when people hit walk off hr's they get pie (shaving cream) in the face during their post game interview....imagine baseball players having the b**ch a.ss n*gga attitude you,and dez have...s**t would be embarassing....as this incident is....

you can't justify this nonsense...so stop trying..
 7 years ago '08        #57
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
I read in that Player X Column, that whenever a rookie doesn't accept the hazing from the vets, they'll make that rookie's 1st yr experience a hellish one......
 7 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
Jeremy Shockey did that same s**t for your Giants, he actually got into a fist f!ght with Brandon Short during rookie hazing.
 07-25-2010, 09:27 PM         #59
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
it has EVERYTHING to do with respect...you sound like a hoe with this whole "humiliation" thing...somebody must have treated you like the kid on the breakfast club..and taped your balls to your leg,or some s**t...because you're making so much more of this than what it is....rookie hazing is the furthest thing from pointless...it's a reminder that you are NEVER bigger than your team...the same way in baseball when people hit walk off hr's they get pie (shaving cream) in the face during their post game interview....imagine baseball players having the b**ch a.ss n*gga attitude you,and dez have...s**t would be embarassing....as this incident is....

you can't justify this nonsense...so stop trying..
If its a reminder that your never bigger then the team, then why don't they continue to do it through a career? Rookie hazing is for people who already went through it to get revenge. After someone s**ts on them they can't wait to do the same thing to the next rookie class
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 eLLz said:
Jeremy Shockey did that same s**t for your Giants, he actually got into a fist f!ght with Brandon Short during rookie hazing.
yeah they were getting him to stand on a table in the lunch room and sing come on that's a bit more embarassing then carrying a extra set of pads across the field. Shockey did win some respect showing he has fire, according to Strahan in his book.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago