most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 09:00 PM         #21
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
^^^ this
 7 years ago '05        #22
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
They Cut Brian Cushings hair and he aint b**ch...
they made Mario Williams Get Donuts everyday
this dude is just acting too cool for school...

i mean he aint gotta do this s**t but its still just a joke he shouldnt take that s**t so serious
 7 years ago '06        #23
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
n*gga roy williams should be carrying bryants bags
this is understanable in college with seniors going at the freshman
but its the pros, everyone paid f**k that
 7 years ago '05        #24
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
Rookie hazing is part of the game, part of the brotherhood of football. I think this is a b**ch move by Dez but now that I said that it's f**king hilarious it's Roy Williams he played...
 7 years ago '05        #25
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 -BigC- said:
I understand respecting tradition but this s**t is idiotic. I would understand buying dinners/bring in food but being disrespectful hazing is a tradition that needs to die. That frat tradition isn't a good thing and ain't no reason someone who is applying for a job needs to get s**tted on. The NFL is a business not a frat or an army unit where the new blood gets broken in to bond with the rest of the group because its a life long/ life and death bond.

NFL teams aren't living or dieing together nor are they best friends doing business together for the rest of their lives.
you can't be serious with that Go watch any interview with former players and when asked what they miss most they 99% of the time say the comradery...
 7 years ago '04        #26
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
According to the rookie first-round pick, Roy Williams and the other veteran receivers can carry their own shoulder pads after practice.
Its not just Roy he said hes not carrying anyones pads Everyone in here like they wouldnt do it either acting like its something bad. Hes carrying shoulder pads its not that serious. I would rather carry some pads than have then run up the bill on the credit card or tape me to a goal post or some s**t. I mean you are going to the locker room anyways why is it such a big deal to just grab another pair of shoulder pads on the way
 07-25-2010, 09:04 PM         #27
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He gone pay one way or the other. The s**t aint optional.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 81 81
wait a second here Roy Williams ? this dude is trash as he is concerned he should still be getting hazed and treated like a rookie cause each yr this dude never performs.Watch Dez torch this cat in #'s this upcoming season.
 7 years ago '04        #29
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9634 9634
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..
gtfoh
team dinners, team outings, pre-game prayer...thats tradition
everyone isnt cool with humiliation
 07-25-2010, 09:06 PM         #30
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
you can't be serious with that Go watch any interview with former players and when asked what they miss most they 99% of the time say the comradery...
Okay they liked hanging out people they worked with?Cool? Does that mean that the bond between them is necessary to the point they need this type of hazing? I know the point of hazing, it is useful if the situation calls for it. But being an athlete does not require it
 7 years ago '08        #31
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Roy just mad Dez is gonna take his playing time

f**k that s**t thou i wouldn't carry s**t for anyone either
 07-25-2010, 09:06 PM         #32
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you guys sayin "f this, i would never"... any of you ever play college ball or high school ball on an elite team? This builds team chemistry, everyone does it, when you mouth of and refuse, it makes everyone on the team think of you as a prima donna. Its not like theyre doing anything bad to him, just making him carry some pads. Pride is a great thing in football, but you should have pride in your team more than anything else.
 7 years ago '08        #33
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 ErnieB said:
gtfoh
it builds character dumbfuk
 07-25-2010, 09:08 PM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I understand respecting tradition but this s**t is idiotic. I would understand buying dinners/bring in food but being disrespectful hazing is a tradition that needs to die. That frat tradition isn't a good thing and ain't no reason someone who is applying for a job needs to get s**tted on. The NFL is a business not a frat or an army unit where the new blood gets broken in to bond with the rest of the group because its a life long/ life and death bond.

NFL teams aren't living or dieing together nor are they best friends doing business together for the rest of their lives.

cut it out...he told him to carry his pads to the locker room after practice...there are far worse things that happen to rookies...dez is just being a b**ch...i know this is your squad,but call a spade a spade....people follow the tradition,because it means something...it's a bonding expierence...it's you've expierenced the same thing EVERYBODY ELSE DID....this is the type of s**t that k!lls team chemistry...whoever the team leaders are in the dallas locker room better step up,and humble dez QUICKLY..
 7 years ago '07        #35
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
well dez prolly did that cuz roy on his way out the door anyway
 07-25-2010, 09:09 PM         #36
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
gtfoh

yeah hazing isn't tradition....stop embarassing yourself..
 7 years ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9634 9634
 Afnorth123 said:
They Cut Brian Cushings hair and he aint b**ch...
they made Mario Williams Get Donuts everyday
But the Texans are b**ch a.ss n*ggas :)
 7 years ago '06        #38
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
 Stupendamatic said:
so comradery is hazing?
the old players miss PLAYING the game period
and the friendships not the hazing, your confused
 7 years ago '04        #39
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,555 | Props total: 13171 13171
These young kids are hard headed and soft.
 7 years ago '05        #40
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 HotepSuns said:
cut it out...he told him to carry his pads to the locker room after practice...there are far worse things that happen to rookies...dez is just being a b**ch...i know this is your squad,but call a spade a spade....people follow the tradition,because it means something...it's a bonding expierence...it's you've expierenced the same thing EVERYBODY ELSE DID....this is the type of s**t that k!lls team chemistry...whoever the team leaders are in the dallas locker room better step up,and humble dez QUICKLY..
They really should have humbled him right then at the moment he refused. Its obvious Roy is not a respected team leader.....that sh*t should have been nipped in the bud when it happened.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy