Bryant refuses to carry Williams' pads

most viewed right now
 260
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #261
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 Illstreet said:
Keith Bulluck, brand new New York Giant, on the Dez Bryant Pads Situation, via NFL Network:



Oh. s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #262
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
...I Would Of Told That n*gga Carry These Nuts. You Got Me f**ked Up,You Dont Dog A n*gga Like That. Some Ol Slave Roots s**t. Master & The Slave
 07-27-2010, 05:30 AM         #263
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostNinja said:
shenanigans! this is rice of passage for all rookies all around the NFL. everybody knows this. why are yall giving this cat a pass???! hazing/pranks are huge part of team sports. thats a fact of life


[pic - click to view]


yall support him cuz he's a 1st round pick. bet you wouldnt have the same reaction if it was a 5th or 6th rounder. you expect a lot from him NOW but you could have another TO on your hands.
He gets a pass b/c he's done everything right since before he was drafted. Jeff Ireland's dumb @ss asked him about his mother being a prostitue and I easily would've asked him "what the fu*k does that have to do with anything sir?", but he kept his composure. Even when the reporters beat him over the head with it he just kept deflecting and brushed it off...it's his fu*kin momma!

He's a top 5 talent drafted 24th, but did he hold out like other rookies did/will? No. He was the first, 1st round pick to sign his contact despite getting paid exactly what his pick was worth. He lost alot by getting suspended, but you can't tell b/c he isn't bitter and doesn't have a chip on his shoulder. Dude was even the first player to show up for training camp. Has he even been out of shape, lazy? or has he been impressing and easily coachable?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have said no to Barber or Brooking if they were the first to come at him with this. Since it was Roy he can't tell the media he'll do it for some and not others, so now he has to look like an @ss and not do it for anyone. If you watch Roy's interviews he can be sarcastic as fu*k sometimes, so Dez could've taken him seriously depending on what exactly was said. Especially since there's a position battle like I said before.

Get the fu*k outta here with callin that n*gga TO over some damn shoulder pads, that n*gga's gone...this sh*t will be forgotten in a week.


 unkoricky said:

why does beantown sound like the most PMS person on this board next to Javon?
 7 years ago '07        #264
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
this is rice of passage for all rookies
 7 years ago '10        #265
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
This is Jerry Jones's pet for this year.......they f**ked up when they gave that n*gga #88. His head big now.
 7 years ago '10        #266
dzPHL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:
Keith Bulluck, brand new New York Giant, on the Dez Bryant Pads Situation, via NFL Network:



shiiiiiit son talkin bout bulluck in yo thread and i come by this shiit!

bulluck IS that dude
 7 years ago '08        #267
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
He gets a pass b/c he's done everything right since before he was drafted. Jeff Ireland's dumb @ss asked him about his mother being a prostitue and I easily would've asked him "what the fu*k does that have to do with anything sir?", but he kept his composure. Even when the reporters beat him over the head with it he just kept deflecting and brushed it off...it's his fu*kin momma!

He's a top 5 talent drafted 24th, but did he hold out like other rookies did/will? No. He was the first, 1st round pick to sign his contact despite getting paid exactly what his pick was worth. He lost alot by getting suspended, but you can't tell b/c he isn't bitter and doesn't have a chip on his shoulder. Dude was even the first player to show up for training camp. Has he even been out of shape, lazy? or has he been impressing and easily coachable?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have said no to Barber or Brooking if they were the first to come at him with this. Since it was Roy he can't tell the media he'll do it for some and not others, so now he has to look like an @ss and not do it for anyone. If you watch Roy's interviews he can be sarcastic as fu*k sometimes, so Dez could've taken him seriously depending on what exactly was said. Especially since there's a position battle like I said before.

Get the fu*k outta here with callin that n*gga TO over some damn shoulder pads, that n*gga's gone...this sh*t will be forgotten in a week.
calm down. how u explain givin him a pass for behaving when all other rookies had no issues but still had to carry shoulder pads?

and the s**t about barber/brooking doesn't make sense cuz they're not playin same position. romo made some rookies carry hsi s**t
 07-28-2010, 10:02 AM         #268
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostNinja said:
calm down. how u explain givin him a pass for behaving when all other rookies had no issues but still had to carry shoulder pads?

and the s**t about barber/brooking doesn't make sense cuz they're not playin same position. romo made some rookies carry hsi s**t
I'm calm. Bottom-line man Dez didn't know. So for him to not know about tradition and to have a cat like Roy tellin you to carry his pads you can't blame him for refusing. Like I said he's done nothin but the right thing and ppl shouldn't have used this as an excuse to say he has character issues already.

Here's what happened after practice...the media finally pissed him off:
 7 years ago '06        #269
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 eLLz said:
Roy should be gassed that he even has pads to carry

Dez s**tting on this n*gga early style

Roy Williams is an overrated player who hasn't really done s**t at all. He didn't really do nothing in Detroit and now he's been down in Dallas taking up space. I would be like, "F**k That n*gga Pads" too.
 07-28-2010, 12:22 PM         #270
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


this thread gonna go 20+ i bet.. they've talked and its over with... its only cause there on the Cowboys this would get so much attention.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy