Bryant refuses to carry Williams' pads

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
 TheMagicMan said:
I wouldn't carry Roy's pads either...anyone else's pads, sure I'll carry them, no problem. But seriously f**k Roy, hold on to the f**kin ball first, THEN i'll carry your pads.f**king scrub
Read the article jackass

99% of people in this thread "I wouldn't carry Roy's either"

"According to the rookie first-round pick, Roy Williams and the other veteran receivers can carry their own shoulder pads after practice."
 7 years ago '09        #222
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
f**k outta here with this "he's a grown man" s**t....the nfl,much like every other sport is about tradition...it's about team...it's about no one man being bigger than the team....dez doing this is saying i'm not part of this team,or this tradition.....you check your pride at the door when you come in the league...ain't no way in hell he should get a pass for this....if he does the dallas locker room is extra soft..

REAL!!
 7 years ago '10        #223
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Zo1987 said:
Deion Sanders isn't even playing anymore so stfu. Who on the current Cowboy's team is responsible for Dez Bryant getting drafted? I bet u Roy Williams didnt help.
Deion was an adviser for him and one of the reason he got in trouble with NCAA. You think Deion would approve of something like this? I'm pretty sure the coaches that drafted him and the scouts that were praising him would be turned off by things like this. Also the guys who are helping him learn his playbook,routes and teaching him to be a pro will be upset. It's not just about Roy Williams, its about the position group. So if Miles Austin or Patrick Crayton said "hey rook grab my pads", Dez should hop his happy azz over there and scoop em up, if he was f!ghting for a job and he said no he probably would be gone by the end of the week. Like Roy said "I had to do it and so did everybody else", and Roy was drafted higher than Dez and cashing bigger checks. So if Roy can do it why not him?
 7 years ago '04        #224
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
They will just do something to his car now. You cant get around hazing. The harder you try the worse you end up getting it.
 7 years ago '04        #225
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
Hmm did y'all not read what Bryant said? Not once did I read that he was too good to carry pads or that he was the best player in the draft and should have been drafted higher. I didn't hear him saying he is taking anyones position. He simply said he is there to help Dallas win and that's it.
Stop calling him a diva cause your obviously didn't read his comments just heard what he didn't do. Keep it real with yourself and stop running with b.s.

Oh, I played football in high school, college and overseas. Never been hazed because I was an a.ss and felt I was too cool for that sh!t. Hahaha also helps that I was 6'3 230lbs... trust me I got lit up on the field but I dished out a lot of big hits and fought with upper classmen in the locker room. Yeah I wasn't liked but they respected me because I didn't b**ch up
 7 years ago '07        #226
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
who cares if he said I just want to win...no one gives a s**t. You're a rookie, and just like every othe rookie you have to do b**ch work. put your ego aside for a few minutes and carry the pads back to the locker room, probably not too difficult
 7 years ago '09        #227
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I didn't get hazed in HS to "build camaraderie". It was b/c I was a 15 year old on the varsity squad and cats wanted to fu*k with me. I didn't really earn my respect from the upper classmen until scrimmages and the first few games. So there are some players who do it for fun which is fine and some who do it b/c they think you need to prove to them you deserve to be there...which is bullsh*t.

If Dez would've did this to Ware, Newman, Romo, Witten, Ratliff, etc., guys who aren't in competition with him and and well respected it would be a different story. Plus, how many of us saw this happen? Dude could've been a complete @ss when he told him to do it.
This is what I was sayin the whole time. These dudes have no idea so they just talk sh*t about "tradition" man f*ck outta here

Like I said before you didn't read Miles Austin told him to do that sh*t. NO, it was that bum Roy Williams who Dez was drafted to replace
 7 years ago '10        #228
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
I bet if Ray Lewis was on the Cowboys and Ray told him to pick up his pads I bet Dez wouldn't hesitate to say yeah.
 7 years ago '10        #229
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 CutKidd21 said:
This is what I was sayin the whole time. These dudes have no idea so they just talk sh*t about "tradition" man f*ck outta here

Like I said before you didn't read Miles Austin told him to do that sh*t. NO, it was that bum Roy Williams who Dez was drafted to replace

Of course it was Roy that the media told you about........why would they use anyone elses name.....s**t wouldnt be as entertaining if it was Miles Austin......but at the end of the day loc said he aint gonna carry anyones s**t. I wonder if that n*gga gonna sing at lunch..........I do believe if someone try him that the n*gga gonna swing lol.
 7 years ago '09        #230
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
I'm still waiting on someone to show me proof hazing is needed in any phase of life. Show me how it earns respect and I'll side with Roy and the "vets/upperclassmen" in the situation. What if the guy you're hazing doesnt make the squad or is trash on the field/court then what was the hazing for? Just for the hell of it because n*ggas ain't got s**t else better to do.

I'll take a serious minded team that doesnt care to see who can pull the rookie card or haze the best while working together to form a unit focused on winning. Also, for you dudes defending Roy, tell me why he is in the media trying to make the rookie look bad? It's been many rookies to decline the hazing in history and I didnt see those vets doing interviews crying about them.
Roy is pus*y
 7 years ago '09        #231
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
Of course it was Roy that the media told you about........why would they use anyone elses name.....s**t wouldnt be as entertaining if it was Miles Austin......but at the end of the day loc said he aint gonna carry anyones s**t. I wonder if that n*gga gonna sing at lunch..........I do believe if someone try him that the n*gga gonna swing lol.
If it was someone else and the media was trying to make a story out of nothing, twitter would of k!lled it by now as sad as that is, it's true.

If Miles Austin asked him to do it and he didn't, honestly it would make Dez look like a b*tch. Miles is the #1 and really the only WR that should be asking anyone to do anything. He has clout right now.. what the f*ck has Roy Williams done in a cowboy uniform to deserve the respect needed to "haze" a rookie?

On every team I've ever been on there's guys who come in that should be "hazed" and there's those one or two players who you know more likely than not will be playing with you that you leave alone. Dez is that guy. Nothing's going to happen to him bc of this

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-26-2010 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #232
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
f**k dez bryant
 7 years ago '09        #233
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm still waiting on someone to show me proof hazing is needed in any phase of life. Show me how it earns respect and I'll side with Roy and the "vets/upperclassmen" in the situation. What if the guy you're hazing doesnt make the squad or is trash on the field/court then what was the hazing for? Just for the hell of it because n*ggas ain't got s**t else better to do.

I'll take a serious minded team that doesnt care to see who can pull the rookie card or haze the best while working together to form a unit focused on winning. Also, for you dudes defending Roy, tell me why he is in the media trying to make the rookie look bad? It's been many rookies to decline the hazing in history and I didnt see those vets doing interviews crying about them.
Roy is pus*y

Hazing is good sometimes so you learn the hierarchy of where you are. In one way or another you're hazed. Entry-level employees have to do sh*t when they first go to a company usually.

BUT there are some people who bypass that sh*t bc they go straight from wherever they were before to working directly with the big boys. That's this situation. Then you have those "old heads" you were brought in to replace who don't like that sh*t so they try to bring you down. I'm glad Dez said f*ck you, carry your own sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #234
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
if this were a 7th rounder who did this and not dez bryant, people would be all over him saying he cant say that s**t, etc... Imagine if Mr Irrelevant said " i just want to help this team win"
 7 years ago '05        #235
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 keithbm1111 said:
if this were a 7th rounder who did this and not dez bryant, people would be all over him saying he cant say that s**t, etc... Imagine if Mr Irrelevant said " i just want to help this team win"
 7 years ago '07        #236
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
If it was Miles or Patrick or Witten or anyone else, Dez would not have had a problem. He knows Roy Uno Uno just wanted to make him look like a b**ch because Roy feels threatened by him. This wasn't hazing, this was Roy trying to be a d!ck.
 7 years ago '04        #237
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
damn ITS A LOT OF b**ch a.ss NESS IN THIS THREAD...BOTTOM LINE AS A GIANTS FAN I'M VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS EARLY, CHANCES ARE THIS GUY IS GONNA DO MORE DAMAGE THEN GOOD WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE....GOOD JOB DEZ AS IF THE COWBOYS TEAM CHEMISTRY WASN'T SHAKEY ALREADY LOL!!

Now somebody show me a article or proof that rookie hazing does not go on with all teams no matter what the sport, show me a rookie who has stood against it, go ahead i'll wait. Dez Bryant is going against the grain but like i said GOOD...Too bad the cowgirls aren't doing hard knocks this year.
 07-26-2010, 03:15 PM         #238
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hazing is corny and grown men shouldnt do that s**t...i respect dez...carrying pads n s**t is wack
 7 years ago '07        #239
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 -BigC- said:
Hazing is stupid as hell Hes a grown a.ss man ain't no need for that s**t.

legendisdope said:
dis dude is a f**kin b**ch.. it aint doin much, its just part of bein here as a first timer.. his logic makes sense but damn just get wit the program.. when dis n*gga go into a couple yrs of football i better never hear of him hazing rookies.
Its still dumb as f**k. I mean I can see them doing s**t to him but trying to make him have to do something, is dumb.
 7 years ago '07        #240
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
how the f*ck is this news?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago