most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #201
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FrankAndBeans said:
Are you serious? Frats is totally based on traditions and legacies. And your idea of creating the relationship you'll have with a peer based on if you think they are "better" than you is the most b**ch-ass concept I've read in a while. That's just some un-manly, coward, childish, disrespectful sh*t and expressing this idea openly in a locker room is a surefire way to lose all respect and get a quick a.ss-whipping. Let some n*gga tell me "I let you talk to me like you do cuz I know you better than me...ol boy ain't better than me so I don't respect his word"...I'll label you an instant b**ch-n*gga and tell whomever you believe you better than what you said so he could whip yo' a.ss. Fa' real...change that mentality.

Rookies should come in either believing they better than no one or better than everyone...but they all should RESPECT the people before them.
No sh*t. I'm talkin about the guy who wouldn't get into the frat but made it in bc he's a legacy. If that guy tried to make me look like a b*tch by singling me out which is what Roy did to Dez, I wouldn't do sh*t either.

So you would carry around the kickers pads if he told you to?? I don't know how some of you were raised but I know I wouldn't carry someone's sh*t around if I was brought there to replace them and I knew they were singling me out because of it, f*ck that.

Bottomline in my eyes the only people that should be able to haze are people who have clout on that team. That's what I mean by "better." Dez was drafted to replace roy williams, so why the f*ck would he carry his sh*t around? No one's gonna beat Dez's a.ss. NOTHING's going to happen to him.
 7 years ago '07        #202
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 2828 2828
 CutKidd21 said:
Just looked it up, Oakley averaged 14.5 ppg, 13.1 rpg the year before pippen was drafted. Dude averaged a double double

Roy's garbage a.ss on the other hand since he's been on the cowboys: 2008- 19 rec. 198yrds. 2009 38 rec 596 yrds. AS THE NUMBER 1 WR.

I wouldn't ever carry that bum's pads. I wouldn't do a damn thing for this scrub. It has nothing to do with insecurity, if you know you're better than someone, why would you ever let them belittle you?
calm down its not that serious man. id understand if roy asked him drink p!ss or wear high heels or taping him to a goalpost but s**t just pickin up 3 pound pads and taking them to the locker room. then again i understand dez byant point of view his mom was a prositute so he prolly hates older men
 7 years ago '09        #203
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:
calm down its not that serious man. id understand if roy asked him drink piss or wear high heels or taping him to a goalpost but s**t just pickin up 3 pound pads and taking them to the locker room. then again i understand dez byant point of view his mom was a prositute so he prolly hates older men

It's not that serious, but it is. I know how it is bc I played varsity as a freshman and had a bunch of scrubs try to make me do little b*tch sh*t like that. I never did it and I respect Dez for sayin he's not doin that sh*t either. I guess it's how you see yourself, but if I know I'm a star I'm not doin that sh*t for those scrubs. Regardless if I've never played a game or not. It's not being a diva, it's just not letting someone your better than try to punk you and single you out. If Miles Austin and Roy asked him to do it, ok cool but Roy did that sh*t to belittle Dez bc he was drafted to replace him.. I know how bitter dudes act

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-26-2010 at 03:31 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #204
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 5751 5751
 CutKidd21 said:
So you would carry around the kickers pads if he told you to??
If I was a rookie, yeah, I would. That ish would be hella funny...we'd laugh at that for years.

CutKidd21 said:
I don't know how some of you were raised but I know I wouldn't carry someone's sh*t around if I was brought there to replace them and I knew they were singling me out because of it, f*ck that.
Now you just sound like an anal, overly serious conspiracy theorist. Dez is competition to all wide receivers, not just Roy Williams. They ALL can be replaced. They didn't draft Dez to specifically target and eliminate Roy Williams.

CutKidd21 said:
Bottomline in my eyes the only people that should be able to haze are people who have clout on that team. That's what I mean by "better."...No one's gonna beat Dez's a.ss. NOTHING's going to happen to him.
I knew what you meant by "better"...and that's a b**ch-ass mentality. That's not manly dawg, serious. That's how GROUPIES think. You don't respect dude because he not "popular"? You'll only carry the pads of the currently most famous? That's some bandwagon, fake-ass s**t dude. Very un-real n*gga like. Cuz what you basically saying is that if a dude who was once popular falls off, the relationship you have with him changes...that's fake.

Roy Williams had beast seasons in the past...Dez Bryant has no NFL resume. Nothing physical might not happen to Dez, but the relationships he sh*ttin' on right now might stop useful veteran advice from coming his way...be it advice about how to get better on the field or advice and warnings about finances off the field.
 7 years ago '09        #205
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
If I was a rookie, yeah, I would. That ish would be hella funny...we'd laugh at that for years.

Now you just sound like an anal, overly serious conspiracy theorist. Dez is competition to all wide receivers, not just Roy Williams. They ALL can be replaced. They didn't draft Dez to specifically target and eliminate Roy Williams.

I knew what you meant by "better"...and that's a b**ch-ass mentality. That's not manly dawg, serious. That's how GROUPIES think. You don't respect dude because he not "popular"? You'll only carry the pads of the currently most famous? That's some bandwagon, fake-ass s**t dude. Very un-real n*gga like. Cuz what you basically saying is that if a dude who was once popular falls off, the relationship you have with him changes...that's fake.

Roy Williams had beast seasons in the past...Dez Bryant has no NFL resume. Nothing physical might not happen to Dez, but the relationships he sh*ttin' on right now might stop useful veteran advice from coming his way...be it advice about how to get better on the field or advice and warnings about finances off the field.

Well I'd never carry the f*cking kickers pads. So we are just two different dudes.

And yeah Dez was drafted to replace roy williams. Just like Roy was brought in to replace T.O.

How is that "bandwagon?" Only the players who actually have clout and back up their play should be able to haze rookies. Not some scrub hanging on to his position by a thread.

Why do you keep bringing up relationships and popularity? It's a business, this isn't high school football. Most of these dudes aren't friends and some dudes on the team aren't "friends" with anyone, they just come and do their job and leave

Roy williams had ONE good season in 2006 and has been mediocre or worse since. What's roy gonna teach Dez? How to drop balls and run sh*tty routes?

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-26-2010 at 03:48 AM..
 07-26-2010, 04:57 AM         #206
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't get hazed in HS to "build camaraderie". It was b/c I was a 15 year old on the varsity squad and cats wanted to fu*k with me. I didn't really earn my respect from the upper classmen until scrimmages and the first few games. So there are some players who do it for fun which is fine and some who do it b/c they think you need to prove to them you deserve to be there...which is bullsh*t.

If Dez would've did this to Ware, Newman, Romo, Witten, Ratliff, etc., guys who aren't in competition with him and and well respected it would be a different story. Plus, how many of us saw this happen? Dude could've been a complete @ss when he told him to do it.
 7 years ago '07        #207
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I didn't get hazed in HS to "build camaraderie". It was b/c I was a 15 year old on the varsity squad and cats wanted to fu*k with me. I didn't really earn my respect from the upper classmen until scrimmages and the first few games. So there are some players who do it for fun which is fine and some who do it b/c they think you need to prove to them you deserve to be there...which is bullsh*t.

If Dez would've did this to Ware, Newman, Romo, Witten, Ratliff, etc., guys who aren't in competition with him and and well respected it would be a different story. Plus, how many of us saw this happen? Dude could've been a complete @ss when he told him to do it.
I think that's what people don't understand. Honestly if it was anybody other vet except Roy. Roy has b**ch a.ss tendencies and because of that we can a.ssume he tried to do this s**t too spite the guy on some ol women type s**t because rumor has that Bryant is comming for his spot which was first takin by Austin. When he losses his spot who or what will he blame now?

Last edited by dionedre3000; 07-26-2010 at 06:31 AM..
 07-26-2010, 06:58 AM         #208
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Dez has on his mind what every Cowboy fan has on his or her mind. Why in the hell am I going to carry your pads when I will be the number one reciever by seasons end and you will more than likely be looking for a new place to play.
 07-26-2010, 06:59 AM         #209
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rednecks and crakka a.ss crakkas should bring back the "tradition" of hanging and lynching negroes for sport while having a picnic. Fukk all them haters who disrespect "tradition".
 7 years ago '10        #210
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 -BigC- said:
Hazing is stupid as hell Hes a grown a.ss man ain't no need for that s**t.
f**k that its tradition and football is full of traditions.....its not like n*ggaz is lined up telling him got to suck a d!ck or two in order to be down.

However I see this n*gga f**king someone up in the near future.............DO NOT f**k with this man's money...........Dez aint playing that.
 07-26-2010, 08:02 AM         #211
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
With help from guys like Deion Sanders tho right?? So when he got drafted I'm sure he said to everybody that was in that house, "fukk yall I did this on my own"....

Those guys made it possible for him to land 11.5 million, he needs to chalk that sh*t up, he's done everything right (NFL wise) until this stunt.

Deion Sanders isn't even playing anymore so stfu. Who on the current Cowboy's team is responsible for Dez Bryant getting drafted? I bet u Roy Williams didnt help.
 7 years ago '05        #212
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$689 | Props total: 74 74
 #21 said:
roy williams may suck but dez bryant should know his role. he is a f**king unproven rookie, period. and untill he proves himself he should be be bending over backwards to do whatever a vet tells him no matter how bad that vet may be. roy is still a lot more accomplished in this league than dez is.

dez bryant is already coming off as a c*cky a-hole. i hope landry pops him in his fat mouth.

It's funny all you saying he's a grown man, shouldn't have to carry pads and what not, but EVERYONE did it, and him refusing makes him look like a arrogant baby. When Bryant is a vet he's going to be doing the same thing, I hope he gets refused by some punk like himself
 7 years ago '09        #213
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
With the money they get paid,I'll carry the whole damn team pads
 7 years ago '08        #214
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
shenanigans! this is rice of passage for all rookies all around the NFL. everybody knows this. why are yall giving this cat a pass???! hazing/pranks are huge part of team sports. thats a fact of life

[pic - click to view]

yall support him cuz he's a 1st round pick. bet you wouldnt have the same reaction if it was a 5th or 6th rounder. you expect a lot from him NOW but you could have another TO on your hands.
 7 years ago '05        #215
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10912 10912
Dez is going to get hazed really hardcore now!! To everybody that thinks Dez shouldn't carry the pads is f**kin stupid...It's part of a tradition...SO what that Williams might not be as good like he used to be..He's a f**kin VETERAN that proved his way in.....

Dez ain't proved a f**kin thang yet!!! Hell who knows Bryant might be a bust even though I don't see that happening with his potential.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '06        #216
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
shut up and do it b**ch a.ss rookie now he went and made it a national issue they gonna tool on him for that
 07-26-2010, 09:28 AM         #217
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

why does beantown sound like the most PMS person on this board next to Javon?
 7 years ago '04        #218
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I wouldn't carry Roy's pads either...anyone else's pads, sure I'll carry them, no problem. But seriously f**k Roy, hold on to the f**kin ball first, THEN i'll carry your pads.

f**king scrub
 7 years ago '07        #219
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
i dont care how terrible Roy is, and that Dez will be starting over him soon, he's still a rookie and has to do b**ch stuff. Every rookie does, this dude is no different. I hope they ride him extra hard now
 7 years ago '09        #220
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 7314 7314
dez already turning into an attention wh0ore. first the mom is hooker thing, now this.

TO 2 is in dallas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy