Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
I wonder if witten or ware asked him if he wouldve done it

Last edited by HeckDaMonsta; 07-26-2010 at 01:06 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #182
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
I hope he suffers for this, this is just tradition, its not like he gotta get jumped in or do some other stupid s**t, what a s**t head!
 7 years ago '07        #183
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
roy williams may suck but dez bryant should know his role. he is a f**king unproven rookie, period. and untill he proves himself he should be be bending over backwards to do whatever a vet tells him no matter how bad that vet may be. roy is still a lot more accomplished in this league than dez is.

dez bryant is already coming off as a c*cky a-hole. i hope landry pops him in his fat mouth.
 7 years ago '09        #184
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 HotepSuns said:
a lost generation..
Why?

Have you ever played sports? If you came to a team and you were already a star and you have some 2nd string dude trying to belittle you and tell you carry his pads, what would you do? I'd say no too. You don't ever let someone who you're already better than haze you. If he carried the pads whatever but if he says no then it's over. Move on Roy and I bet you nothing happens to Dez either.
 7 years ago '07        #185
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21253 21253
 7 years ago '07        #186
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 CutKidd21 said:
Why?

Have you ever played sports? If you came to a team and you were already a star and you have some 2nd string dude trying to belittle you and tell you carry his pads, what would you do? I'd say no too. You don't ever let someone who you're already better than haze you. If he carried the pads whatever but if he says no then it's over. Move on Roy and I bet you nothing happens to Dez either.
how is he way better? he hasn't even played a f**kin down of professional football yet. roy williams on the lions has actually had some good seasons. just cuz he had 1 bad season with the cowboys doesnt necessarily mean he is pure s**t like most people seem to think. Roy can still be a good receiver i think. dez has to prove himself still.
 7 years ago '09        #187
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Anyone condoning Dez actions is a d!ckhead. Grown man or not its a rite of passage. Its something thats been going on long before his dumb a.ss and will after he is gone. Hope that n*gga breaks his fibula.
Man I don't think so, you really would let someone who without playing a game you're already better than tell you to carry his sh*t?

I could see if it was Ware, Romo, Barber one of the stars but Roy Williams man hell no
 7 years ago '09        #188
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 #21 said:
how is he way better? he hasn't even played a f**kin down of professional football yet. roy williams on the lions has actually had some good seasons. just cuz he had 1 bad season with the cowboys doesnt necessarily mean he is pure s**t like most people seem to think. Roy can still be a good receiver i think. dez has to prove himself still.
He's a star. I bet you can ask any Cowboy fan right now who they like more and they would say Dez without him even playing a single game. Roy had 1 good season and now he's trash. Yeah Roy can be a good reciever when Dez needs a break. We all know Dez is going to take his spot and I wouldn't carry anyone's pads if I know I'm starting over them

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-26-2010 at 12:55 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #189
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I take it Dez is sick of Longhorns sonning his punk a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #190
jordan21 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 *eckounltd1972* said:
You can't make a n*gga ranked higher on the depth chart carry your pads.
 7 years ago '05        #191
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
I think it has something to do with the fact that Bryant may already be better than Williams and will have his spot by week 3? lol but anyway its a part of the game and if he doesn't wanna carry pads, maybe he will pay for the team meals or something... who knows...
 7 years ago '09        #192
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
I think it has something to do with the fact that Bryant may already be better than Williams and will have his spot by week 3? lol but anyway its a part of the game and if he doesn't wanna carry pads, maybe he will pay for the team meals or something... who knows...
yup.
 07-26-2010, 01:14 AM         #193
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe he didn't feel like being a negro slave
 07-26-2010, 01:26 AM         #194
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the greatest athletes to ever play the game have done it...but not dez bryant....f**k outta here...to many of you in this generation are insecure....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #195
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the greatest athletes to ever play the game have done it...but not dez bryant....f**k outta here...to many of you in this generation are insecure....

Just looked it up, Oakley averaged 14.5 ppg, 13.1 rpg the year before pippen was drafted. Dude averaged a double double

Roy's garbage a.ss on the other hand since he's been on the cowboys: 2008- 19 rec. 198yrds. 2009 38 rec 596 yrds. AS THE NUMBER 1 WR.

I wouldn't ever carry that bum's pads. I wouldn't do a damn thing for this scrub. It has nothing to do with insecurity, if you know you're better than someone, why would you ever let them belittle you?
 7 years ago '04        #196
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Roy Williams isnt great by any means but hes still a veteran and Dez is a rookie

sounds like a Diva in the making....
 07-26-2010, 02:05 AM         #197
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Just looked it up, Oakley averaged 14.5 ppg, 13.1 rpg the year before pippen was drafted. Dude averaged a double double

Roy's garbage a.ss on the other hand since he's been on the cowboys: 2008- 19 rec. 198yrds. 2009 38 rec 596 yrds. AS THE NUMBER 1 WR.

I wouldn't ever carry that bum's pads. I wouldn't do a damn thing for this scrub. It has nothing to do with insecurity, if you know you're better than someone, why would you ever let them belittle you?

sun your whole argument is ridiculous....who gives a s**t what they averaged..they are VETERANS...it's a tradition...they earned their way in the league,and paid the same dues they are expecting those rookies to pay.....and all the legends did this,because they were apart of something GREATER THAN THEMSELVES...that's a concept that a lot of you clearly have no idea about...

and yes a host of you in here are extremely insecure....the fact that you think,because someone might feel they are better than another player is a good enough reason to break tradition PROVES that you have an inferiority complex....you feel the need to have to prove yourself in positions where it's not necessary....

you little napoleon a.ss n*ggas need a father figure.....
 7 years ago '09        #198
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun your whole argument is ridiculous....who gives a s**t what they averaged..they are VETERANS...it's a tradition...they earned their way in the league,and paid the same dues they are expecting those rookies to pay.....and all the legends did this,because they were apart of something GREATER THAN THEMSELVES...that's a concept that a lot of you clearly have no idea about...

and yes a host of you in here are extremely insecure....the fact that you think,because someone might feel they are better than another player is a good enough reason to break tradition PROVES that you have an inferiority complex....you feel the need to have to prove yourself in positions where it's not necessary....

you little napoleon a.ss n*ggas need a father figure.....

Man f*ck "traditions." That sh*t isn't a tradition. You didn't read Miles Austin gave Dez his pads to carry from practice did you? NO. Roy did that sh*t to belittle Dez bc Dez was drafted to replace him. You can't read between the lines?

Even in Frats no one with any self respect lets some b*tchass legacy tell them what to do. Roy Williams sucks and Dez knows it. How are you going to go out of your way to carry someone's pads as a "tradition" when you don't even respect them as a player?

I'm glad Dez told that scrub I'm not carrying sh*t and like I said earlier, I bet nothing happens to Dez. Already without catching a pass he's a bigger star than roy williams
 7 years ago '10        #199
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5677 5677
 CutKidd21 said:
Even in Frats no one with any self respect lets some b*tchass legacy tell them what to do.
Are you serious? Frats is totally based on traditions and legacies. And your idea of creating the relationship you'll have with a peer based on if you think they are "better" than you is the most b**ch-ass concept I've read in a while. That's just some un-manly, coward, childish, disrespectful sh*t and expressing this idea openly in a locker room is a surefire way to lose all respect and get a quick a.ss-whipping. Let some n*gga tell me "I let you talk to me like you do cuz I know you better than me...ol boy ain't better than me so I don't respect his word"...I'll label you an instant b**ch-n*gga and tell whomever you believe you better than what you said so he could whip yo' a.ss. Fa' real...change that mentality.

Rookies should come in either believing they better than no one or better than everyone...but they all should RESPECT the people before them.
 7 years ago '10        #200
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
 -BigC- said:
Hazing is stupid as hell Hes a grown a.ss man ain't no need for that s**t.
real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy