NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
TS must be stuck on J Cole. Motherf**ker got a man crush and I think he's angry.
 07-26-2010, 01:06 AM         #102
Mr.Poof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Beaker said:
cole is suspect anyway
he always talking about how he can f**k b**ches better than other dudes, what part of the game is that?

its mad homo to talk about "i can make your girl cum, you can't," and "i can get your girl wetter than you" and "my s3x game is better than yours"

its like son, why u so worried about my s3x game? stop comparing your d!ck game to mine and write a hit record

and hes funny looking

Cosign,I think J.cole is overrated only cuz theres not really any great rappers out in this time in hip hop. People dont know swag is style or character nowdays? It aint gay to only listen to rappers with swag,J.cole is talented but I always feel like he lacks charisma in order to get a bigger fanbase and sometimes he sounds too generic idk,I know he'll impress me more with his debut,if not then Im done with the kid
 7 years ago '09        #103
newmoney909 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
since rap started.

its negative because most hiphop people dont even have college degrees. we cant relate to this uncle tom.
did you just say j. cole is an uncle tom for getting a college degree ? please stick a gun in your mouth.
 07-26-2010, 01:15 AM         #104
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

this is kid got a show out here tonight (im not gonna promote his s**t) and im thinking to myself "why would i even go" and i usually like goin to random shows just to see whats poppin, but i cant even do that with this lame dude as a headliner.

kid got no swag, i got people tellin me he went to st johns and he didnt tell anybody he rapped until he got on WSHH.

kid is a lame.

even Wale and Jay Elec got more swag than him, and yall know I hate Wale with a passion.

a fake, a phony a stan.

i swear jay signed another reject.

tell j cole to use his college degree and do something else. rap aint for him, its not for sweet n*ggas tryin to act hard for the cameras, which is what 90% of hiphop is in 2010

f**kin lame.
swag is a description used by ingrates of today...WTF is swag? GTFO with that childish lingo that grown insecure men have to keep reminding themselves of having? could u picture malcolm x walking around talkin bout look at my swag? WTF? if ur goin to judge an artist judge their ART. RAP is not a fashion sho and anyone who promotes as such or anything but the skill to rap is a MORON
 07-26-2010, 01:18 AM         #105
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney909 said:
did you just say j. cole is an uncle tom for getting a college degree ? please stick a gun in your mouth.
any black person in the united states of America who speaks English and circulates the dollar and has ever dressed according to a business ran by Caucasians to earn Caucasian currency is technically an uncle tom in that regard. even the idiots using the weapons designed by the same regime they mock others in affiliation with.
 7 years ago '06        #106
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
smh @ this thread. lol TS must work for madtv cuz this a funny skit. and a degree isnt lame, get ya grades up, not ya hate up.. lol swag is a word, its just over used in rap now a days. but Id rather hear bout a struggle coming up as a child, that most relate to, than "COOKIN IN THE KITCHEN WHITE THIS WHITE THAT, SELL IT FOR THE LOW, BIRDS BIRDS BUR-BUR-BIRDS!" LOL ignant songs are fun sometimes, but lets not let that defy some of our fav. genres of music.
 7 years ago '10        #107
boony 6 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 1 1
you're a lame a.ss b**ch for making this waste of time thread.
 07-26-2010, 03:07 AM         #108
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and my squad do drugs all f**kin day.

cole cant even rap about s**t with his sweet a.ss except being late for class.

Me and Jay Elec gonna do a track with Drake on the hook, f**k J Cole
 07-26-2010, 07:53 AM         #109
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he also looks like oh-10 Memphis Bleek
 7 years ago '04        #110
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Oh He's mad......
 7 years ago '04        #111
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

this is kid got a show out here tonight (im not gonna promote his s**t) and im thinking to myself "why would i even go" and i usually like goin to random shows just to see whats poppin, but i cant even do that with this lame dude as a headliner.

kid got no swag, i got people tellin me he went to st johns and he didnt tell anybody he rapped until he got on WSHH.

kid is a lame.

even Wale and Jay Elec got more swag than him, and yall know I hate Wale with a passion.

a fake, a phony a stan.

i swear jay signed another reject.

tell j cole to use his college degree and do something else. rap aint for him, its not for sweet n*ggas tryin to act hard for the cameras, which is what 90% of hiphop is in 2010

f**kin lame.

Ayo shut the f**k up!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #112
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Quasi said:
It's one thing to not lik an artist but you doing way to much. Why would 1 man stop you from having a good time? If other acts gonna be there then just go and check it out.

You didn't go because you didn't have the money to go and you'd rather be on the internet.
 7 years ago '05        #113
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 J Rob said:
the video for "Who Dat" is almost at 5 million views on Youtube and the song is getting decent radio play

But....

[pic - click to view]

*right-click save*
 7 years ago '08        #114
Dogpound754 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 3 3
 WorldsStrangest said:
see, that just shows he aint got no heart.

me?

i aint got no plan B.

THE REAL IS BACK.

This is a joke, right?
 7 years ago '05        #115
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
And Drake effect has started. By the time J.Cole has a mainstream hit 50% of boxden will be calling him a lame, and by the time he releases and album 90% of boxden will be calling him lame.
 7 years ago '04        #116
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
yo you STAN as nicca be ez. you sound upset fam let it go. stop sucking c*ck and give credit and is due...
 7 years ago '06        #117
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
since when are we prosecuting people for having a f**king college degree????

i know his time was short and just alright, but if i'm not mistaken, david banner graduated valedictorian from his college.

and if the rap game is 90% image and only 10% real like the thread starter states, wouldn't a person with a college education in acting/theather/music/audio video/ be the perfect person to fill that role???

stop hating muff**ka school don't remove anyones cred bra, school furthermore college is taken over the hood now with more opportunities for financial aid as well as affordable and accredited colleges landing right in the center of the hood now a days.
 7 years ago '05        #118
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
in that simba video...am i the only n*gga that hears the young chris all in his flow?
 07-26-2010, 10:41 AM         #119
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, u salty?....all this men judging other men's swag is type homo to me. grant it, he's not the most charismatic dude on the planet. but neither is drake and he's got crazy buzz. his rhymes are pretty tight, just wish he had better beats
 7 years ago '09        #120
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 J Rob said:
the video for "Who Dat" is almost at 5 million views on Youtube and the song is getting decent radio play

But....

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy