most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 08:27 PM         #81
dc91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

this is kid got a show out here tonight (im not gonna promote his s**t) and im thinking to myself "why would i even go" and i usually like goin to random shows just to see whats poppin, but i cant even do that with this lame dude as a headliner.

kid got no swag, i got people tellin me he went to st johns and he didnt tell anybody he rapped until he got on WSHH.

kid is a lame.

even Wale and Jay Elec got more swag than him, and yall know I hate Wale with a passion.

a fake, a phony a stan.

i swear jay signed another reject.

tell j cole to use his college degree and do something else. rap aint for him, its not for sweet n*ggas tryin to act hard for the cameras, which is what 90% of hiphop is in 2010

f**kin lame.

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2010, 08:32 PM         #82
yella  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..he was rapin b4 wshh...wshh jus helped him blow a lil...and why u worried about his swag the dude can spit
 7 years ago '04        #83
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

this is kid got a show out here tonight (im not gonna promote his s**t) and im thinking to myself "why would i even go" and i usually like goin to random shows just to see whats poppin, but i cant even do that with this lame dude as a headliner.

kid got no swag, i got people tellin me he went to st johns and he didnt tell anybody he rapped until he got on WSHH.

kid is a lame.

even Wale and Jay Elec got more swag than him, and yall know I hate Wale with a passion.

a fake, a phony a stan.

tell j cole to use his college degree and do something else. rap aint for him, its not for sweet n*ggas tryin to act hard for the cameras, which is what 90% of hiphop is in 2010

f**kin lame.
FIRST AND FOREMOST

[pic - click to view]

AND SECOND

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #84
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 265 265
Stop Hatin' you b**ch a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #85
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

kid is a lame.

a fake, a phony a stan.

f**kin lame.
you did all that typin and aint said nothin............................ smh you was better off just postin a new rick ross gif to at least made this thread relevant
 7 years ago '05        #86
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
this aint bout being mad..

this is flat out gay..
 7 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 01seay said:
You guys should be thanking the TS. This is the most buzz I've seen J. Cole have so far.

Hate = The New Love
his video has like 3 million views and it aint pop
 07-25-2010, 09:27 PM         #88
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k u mean? That "who dat" go hard in the paint. Stop hatin b I t c h.
 7 years ago '04        #89
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
i fuxx wit cole. he sound natural on his s**t like he's not trying too hard. but drake gonna sell more than cole cuz he don't have that catchy mainstream radio nitch yet
 07-25-2010, 10:44 PM         #90
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

kid is a lame.

a fake, a phony a stan.

f**kin lame.

n*gga youre mad gay... you judge artists by their level of swag?

you tryin marry the n*gga..
 07-25-2010, 10:47 PM         #91
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you swaggrles dudes wouldnt know the importantf swagger.

in hiphop, swagger is everything.

and this cole kid got nothin, he gon workin atmcdonalds real quick. he aint no thread
 07-25-2010, 10:50 PM         #92
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
his video has like 3 million views and it aint pop
Cole got the automated youtube viewers running his plays, aint nobody watchin his s**t

01seay said:
You guys should be thanking the TS. This is the most buzz I've seen J. Cole have so far.

Hate = The New Hate
Fixed

TYT said:
i fuxx wit cole. he sound natural on his s**t like he's not trying too hard. but drake gonna sell more than cole cuz he don't have that catchy mainstream radio nitch yet
all this is a lie. everything cole does is forced, this kid is a grade school janitor posing as a rapper
 07-25-2010, 10:52 PM         #93
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cole is suspect anyway
he always talking about how he can f**k b**ches better than other dudes, what part of the game is that?

its mad homo to talk about "i can make your girl cum, you can't," and "i can get your girl wetter than you" and "my s3x game is better than yours"

its like son, why u so worried about my s3x game? stop comparing your d!ck game to mine and write a hit record

and hes funny looking
 7 years ago '06        #94
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 G Code said:
He mad
he's really madd
 7 years ago '06        #95
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,714 | Props total: 5703 5703
Coles Hot...I think him & Drake need a collab though, greatness waiting to happen....
 7 years ago '06        #96
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
i think is music is nice.... could care less about his swag

thats like going 2 wendys and sayin man i aint eatin this food.. that n*gga on the grill is a lame..
 7 years ago '09        #97
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 WorldsStrangest said:
for real.

kid is a lame.

a fake, a phony a stan.

f**kin lame.

your post was rendered invalid after the use of the word "SWAG" on 2 separate occasions in 1 post.
 7 years ago '10        #98
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
j cole is wack wassup wit j signin all these wack artist ? guess he dont want anyone outshining him kinda sad to have joe camel reppin NY
 7 years ago '07        #99
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 WorldsStrangest said:
you swaggrles dudes wouldnt know the importantf swagger.

in hiphop, swagger is everything.

and this cole kid got nothin, he gon workin atmcdonalds real quick. he aint no thread

[video - click to view]

swagger is cool to use now right?
 7 years ago '06        #100
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy