Non Biased opinions only! Kobe - best offensive talent ever in the NBA?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
When Jordan played the NBA had a lot of defensive teams and teams were allowed to f**k you up. Kobe plays in an era where if you breath wrong on someone its a foul.

The Jordan Rules.

Only Shaq had teams coming up with strategies to stop him. (Hack a Shaq)

Kobe is good but Jordan was doing it against teams who were actually committed to playing defense every night.
 07-25-2010, 05:35 PM         #102
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Jordan played the NBA had a lot of defensive teams and teams were allowed to f**k you up. Kobe plays in an era where if you breath wrong on someone its a foul.

The Jordan Rules.
Jordan Rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only Shaq had teams coming up with strategies to stop him. (Hack a Shaq)

Kobe is good but Jordan was doing it against teams who were actually committed to playing defense every night.
The error in your ways my young Jedi apprentice is the Jordan rules were in the late 80's until 91 after they won the championship Jordan was untouchable in the league everytime you sneezed on dude it was a foul. so give the bad boys gimmick up. When the jordan rules were in effect he wasn't winning he was failing year in and year out
 7 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2827 2827
jordan rules is the equivalent of every western team tryna find a Kobe stopper
 07-25-2010, 05:38 PM         #104
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
No..........based simply on the fact that he doesn't have half the scoring titles as jordan and he was never as efficient, Kobe and Jordan play the same position but kobe has a career .455 fg%, Jordan has a career .495 fg% and his percentage only dropped to kobe career fg% or lower for only 3 seasons when he initially came out the 1st retirement to play 15 games and the 2 seasons with the wizards, still to this day..kobe still forces a lot of shots
Why the fukk do people keep bringing up 45% vs 50% FG shooting? So a guy that goes 10-20 is THAT much better than the guy who goes 9-20? Common sense should tell you that the guy who goes 9-20 may have gotten fouled on any of those missed shot attempts, the referees missed calling it, ending up in a missed shot. Other than that, unless it's a game winning shot, making one shot more is insignificant considering there are hundreds of plays involved over the course of a game. Making a shot is just the end result during an offensive possession involving multiple factors of being in the right position, rebounding, dribbling, passing, setting screens, reading the defense, cutting etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
 7 years ago '07        #105
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
The error in your ways my young Jedi apprentice is the Jordan rules were in the late 80's until 91 after they won the championship Jordan was untouchable in the league everytime you sneezed on dude it was a foul. so give the bad boys gimmick up. When the jordan rules were in effect he wasn't winning he was failing year in and year out
I understand.

However the point was they had to create them to stop him. He eventually found a way to overcome them (Scottie and John Paxson) and win championships.
 7 years ago '07        #106
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 1angrypinoy said:
Why the fukk do people keep bringing up 45% vs 50% FG shooting? So a guy that goes 10-20 is THAT much better than the guy who goes 9-20? Common sense should tell you that the guy who goes 9-20 may have gotten fouled on any of those missed shot attempts, the referees missed calling it, ending up in a missed shot. Other than that, unless it's a game winning shot, making one shot more is insignificant considering there are hundreds of plays involved over the course of a game. Making a shot is just the end result during an offensive possession involving multiple factors of being in the right position, rebounding, dribbling, passing, setting screens, reading the defense, cutting etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Kobe gets fouled the most with no calls everrrrr...shaq is second
 7 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
kobe is tha best offensivly gifted shooting guard eva but best all time,i would say wilt or prime shaq.offensively u were at these guys mercy.ive seen kobe bottled up plenty times,but wilt and shaq were absolutely unguardable
 7 years ago '07        #108
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
kobe is tha best offensivly gifted shooting guard eva but best all time,i would say wilt or prime shaq.offensively u were at these guys mercy.ive seen kobe bottled up plenty times,but wilt and shaq were absolutely unguardable
Yeah Shaq is the most dominate player I have ever seen in my life. In his prime no one could stop Shaq.
 07-25-2010, 05:54 PM         #109
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
too bad mike would never say such foolishness

however, kobe has said numerous times that mike is the greatest player ever. I wonder why none of you ever bring that little tidbit up
Let me see their defense to this....
 7 years ago '07        #110
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 The Bully said:
too bad mike would never say such foolishness

however, kobe has said numerous times that mike is the greatest player ever. I wonder why none of you ever bring that little tidbit up
Kobe's career isnt over so of course Mike wouldnt say that...but he did say he was outmatched when he played a rookie Starbury so ne thing is possible
 7 years ago '10        #111
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
DEAD ur account already......:sadcam: i feel badd for u dawgg....dat n*gga kobe model himself after MJ down to a T....not to mention 2 scoring titles in 14 seasonsss
 7 years ago '05        #112
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
No he's not.. MJ was a far better player offensively in the later stages in his career than Kobe is..

[/thread]
 7 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Hold That said:
No he's not.. MJ was a far better player offensively in the later stages in his career than Kobe is..

[/thread]
Kobe is playin wit two bad fingers on his shooting hand and is still effective...its not an excuse its the truth
 7 years ago '06        #114
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
Bahaha at these f**king clowns....to the two saying kobe is a better passer are u serious? Kobe continuously jacks up shots rather then gets his team involved on bad nights...also has 100 more game wining shot attempts then mike because he never hits the open man and jacks the s**t up himself

Jordan played point in I think 88 and in a 14 game stretch had 10 of 11 triple doubles and 7 straight while averaging 33 points,12 a.ssists,10 rebounds, and 3 steals...good luck on kobe averaging more then 7 a.ssists at point guard

Malik I'm not even commenting on ur dumbass post saying kobe is a better scorer, passer, rebounder, post game player, and the ready of the retarded s**t posted
 07-25-2010, 06:12 PM         #115
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan played point in I think 88 and in a 14 game stretch had 10 of 11 triple doubles and 7 straight while averaging 33 points,12 a.ssists,10 rebounds, and 3 steals...good luck on kobe averaging more then 7 a.ssists at point guard
and during that year the coach said that was the worst mistake he made and it was the main reason the bulls were losing games becuase night after night Jordan was going to the scorers table to see how many more a.ssists he needed or how many more rebounds he needed for a triple double he was a stat wh0ore that year
 7 years ago '07        #116
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
Bahaha at these f**king clowns....to the two saying kobe is a better passer are u serious? Kobe continuously jacks up shots rather then gets his team involved on bad nights...also has 100 more game wining shot attempts then mike because he never hits the open man and jacks the s**t up himself

Malik I'm not even commenting on ur dumbass post saying kobe is a better scorer, passer, rebounder, post game player, and the ready of the retarded s**t posted
and Kobe has avg 6 a.ssist as a shooting guard sooooo....ur done for the night man, take it to school tomorrow
 7 years ago '09        #117
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 abstractq said:
smh

look. . .its really not that difficult to understand

people like AI, Durant, Bron, Wade when they won were the only scoring options their teams have. Their whole offense runs through them at all times, so as a result they got scoring titles over kobe

When kobe was the the only scoring option his team had, he was puttin up scoring numbers that DWARFED the rest of the NBA

early on in his career he shared with Snaq. . .lnow he shares with Paul and Bynum and the squad

but dont get it twisted. . .Kobes the best, most complete offensive player the NBA ever had. Also one of the best defending guards the NBA has ever had

aka

the GOAT
wade averaged 7 a.ssist a game when he won the scoring title so i think he was sharing the ball plus kobe monster numbers came from 27 plus shots a game so the answer is no imo
 7 years ago '06        #118
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:
and Kobe has avg 6 a.ssist as a shooting guard sooooo....ur done for the night man, take it to school tomorrow
Lol and this means what? And I believe he averages 5
 7 years ago '07        #119
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol and this means what? And I believe he averages 5
he avg 6 a.ssist a game as a shooting guard...u said good luck averaging 7 a.ssist as a point...clearly he could do that...ur done for the night man from now on once u say suttin that is wrong u cant speak anymore
 7 years ago '06        #120
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
and during that year the coach said that was the worst mistake he made and it was the main reason the bulls were losing games becuase night after night Jordan was going to the scorers table to see how many more a.ssists he needed or how many more rebounds he needed for a triple double he was a stat wh0ore that year
This f**king guy...u have said in the pat u didn't see mike play and now ute an expert

The whole league was saying how unfair it was for mike to play point and he made everyone better. They was balling when mike took over and even beat the defending champ lakers while outshining magic when birth were playing point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now