Non Biased opinions only! Kobe - best offensive talent ever in the NBA?

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 04:39 PM         #61
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
30.1ppg>>>>25.3ppg
LIKE I SAID,kobe is one of the most explosive....not the best. there's a big difference
And let's not forget that Jordan's career ppg average was 31.5 before he came back as a Wizard.

/thread.
 7 years ago '04        #62
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Skillwise, it's not even close..

What brings him down is efficiency as well as not being fortunate enough to play in a horrible defensive league averaging 110 points per game and 47-49% from the field..
 7 years ago '04        #63
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 malikmoore9 said:
You can't compare the career stats of two players that did not have the same type of career coming in Jordan started from day one Kobe was a high school kid and didn't start every game until his third year in. of course his numbers arent going to match up when he played 7 -10 min a game his first couple of years

yupyup

not to mention he played in a slower paced era for his whole career

thats all these MJ fans got to fall back on though. . .inflated MJ stats. Cause skillswise, we all know who the GOAT is. . .
 7 years ago '08        #64
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Cambury said:
you must not watch the game...how old are you? did you ever play any sort of organized sport?
Older then you

*Looks at avy*.....You really tryin to play that you ever played any organized sport game? Seriously?.......f**k outta here n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #65
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 abstractq said:
its not a lack of basketball iq

itd be a lack of basketball iq if he was taking shots he doesnt shoot well

it stretches teh defense even further if you know you gotta be on a n*gga from 23 ft on in

i bet if you compare mj and kobes 2 point fg% its damn close, and any advatage mj has is just due to the fact that he played in a weak a.ss era defensively for half his career. . .
i've already s**tted on that weak argument you made in the other thread
 7 years ago '04        #66
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
i've already s**tted on that weak argument you made in the other thread

no, you didnt

you bailed on it. . .

just like you bailed on the FGA argument in this thread

7 years ago '10        #67
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Cambury said:
you must not watch the game...how old are you? did you ever play any sort of organized sport?
we know you didn't with that stuffed crust chin
 7 years ago '10        #68
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:
no, you didnt

you bailed on it. . .

just like you bailed on the FGA argument in this thread

i don't baby sit threads n*gga,i gave you a ton of top 5 defenses mj faced what fga argument did you make???
 07-25-2010, 04:43 PM         #69
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said it before and I'm gonna say it again....
In this section, NEVER listen to a person with a Lakers/Kobe avatar or signature.
 7 years ago '08        #70
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 Main Event said:
Older then you

*Looks at avy*.....You really tryin to play that you ever played any organized sport game? Seriously?.......f**k outta here n*gga
Oh snap.

Though I think Cambury is wrong, that seemed kinda unnecessary............
 7 years ago '04        #71
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
i don't baby sit threads n*gga,i gave you a ton of top 5 defenses mj faced what fga argument did you make???

no you didnt

you called portland a top 5 defense when they averaged giving up over 100 ppg and was 12th in ppg allowed

good s**t

and here you said kobe was 2nd in the nba in fga, and he really wasnt

and you skipped town when n*ggas mentioned that not every shot you put up is a fga
 07-25-2010, 04:46 PM         #72
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k THE REGULAR SEASON!!!!!!

even tho MJ shyts all over kobe in that discussion too

PUT UP #'s from the playoffs and you will get laughed at bean stans!!!!

stop comparing a candle to the muthaf**kin sun
Sorry I don't know if you read the memo but a basketball season consists of a regular season and then playoffs you play 82 games to get to the playoffs so they have to count retard
 7 years ago '07        #73
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 abstractq said:
yupyup

not to mention he played in a slower paced era for his whole career

thats all these MJ fans got to fall back on though. . .inflated MJ stats. Cause skillswise, we all know who the GOAT is. . .
how can one say stupid shyt like this when kobe based most of his game on MJ and was never was as efficient, kobe isn't even as efficient as some of the other premier scorers in the league today, kobe forces up plenty of bad shots, and those missed fg takes away from the team....Kobe was never the type to think its a bad shot
 7 years ago '10        #74
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:
no you didnt

you called portland a top 5 defense when they averaged giving up over 100 ppg and was 12th in ppg allowed

good s**t

and here you said kobe was 2nd in the nba in fga, and he really wasnt

and you skipped town when n*ggas mentioned that not every shot you put up is a fga
portland was top 5 on defense in the playoffs (only thing that matters) and i stand corrected kobe was THIRD in fga per game BARLEY not even by a full shot attempt
ellis 22 fga
melo 21.8 fga
kobe 21.5 fga
 7 years ago '06        #75
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
non biased? you failed before you even typed 1 word in your thread. learn the english language you dumb f**k.
 7 years ago '06        #76
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,574 | Props total: 4488 4488
Kobe in his prime is just as good as Jordan in his, offensively. What could Jordan do that Kobe couldn't do on offense? Yes he was more efficent due to his shot selection and the fact that the n*gga got to the hoop with ease playing against slower competiton, but shot for shot and pure basketball skill, Kobe=Jordan with the ball in his hands.
 7 years ago '06        #77
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 beast mode said:
shut your fat a.ss up,2 scoring titles??? s**t iverson has more than that let alone trynna compair to mj,why are durant,lebron and wade already better scores???? like i said kobe is explosive but not the best on offense.
lol alot goes to that fam....he played with shaq best believe if he didnt play with shaq he would have more scoring titles and prolly only 2 chips right now..

we know kobe is an offensive beast more than iverson

i mean the time wen shaq left 04 to 08 proved why 35 then 31 then

4 straight 50 points game

with shaq 9 straight 40 point games and avg 30 jus imagine if he had more touches or if they ran the offense towards kobe and not shaq
 07-25-2010, 04:54 PM         #78
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can one say stupid shyt like this when kobe based most of his game on MJ and was never was as efficient, kobe isn't even as efficient as some of the other premier scorers in the league today, kobe forces up plenty of bad shots, and those missed fg takes away from the team....Kobe was never the type to think its a bad shot
When a guy makes amazing shots on a consistent basis throughout his career you don't call it a bad shot for him. If he hits a three pointer or a jumper fading across the lane with Battier's hand in his face to any normal player thats a bad shot but with Kobe and the Jordan's of the world thats a good shot. The problem with comparing players and where they get there style from everyone has a mold. Jordan got his game from somewhere he imitated players the same way Kobe imitated him. I don't know if you are even old enough to know Elgin Baylor and Dr. Jay but every shot Jordan takes resembles these two. Stop with the Kobe formed his game off of Jordan. Cause now Kobe has a post game that resembles Hakeem. Jordan's footwork was great don't get me wrong but Kobe would murder MJ in the post now.
 7 years ago '04        #79
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
portland was top 5 on defense in the playoffs (only thing that matters) and i stand corrected kobe was THIRD in fga per game BARLEY not even by a full shot attempt
ellis 22 fga
melo 21.8 fga
kobe 21.5 fga

again

people like durant and bron and wade attack the rim alot and put up alot of shots that dont go into fga because they get fouled

kobe shoots far less fts and most of his shots this year were jumpers

like i said, you n*ggas really dont even have any fundamental understanding behind any of the stats you throw out

portland being top 5 out of 16 playoff teams is a LOT different than being top 5 in the whole league dumbass. . .they WERENT an elite defensive team

stop it. . .
 07-25-2010, 04:56 PM         #80
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
non biased? you failed before you even typed 1 word in your thread. learn the english language you dumb f**k.
If you have an opinion your more than free to share but I don't come on forums to perform literary works of art. If you have nothing to say about the topic that is worth two nickels then I will take this post as you are in agreement with what I said
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago