Non Biased opinions only! Kobe - best offensive talent ever in the NBA?

most viewed right now
 199
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Cambury said:
when the offense isnt moving smoothly and someone has to take the shot wit the clock runnin down he will do that...unlike some other players who would rather kick the ball out to a lesser player...i been watchin this game my whole life and these stunts these stat fillers pull are ridiculous
the kobe stans always have excuses, take your L and keep it movin
 7 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
when the shot clock was going down in Cle Lebron would dish it out to teammates that were well defended for bad shots or tunovers and the announcers would say "He is trying to get his teammates involved" BULLs**t...this is why in Boston we really saw who he was when he couldnt score but his teammates did with ease, then in the second half he tries to steal the glory and forces bad shots and turnovers. HE ISNT A GOOD SCORER, AT ALL. Lebron is a GREAT SLASHER.
 7 years ago '04        #43
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
 Bigakathebeast said:
No..........based simply on the fact that he doesn't have half the scoring titles as jordan and he was never as efficient, Kobe and Jordan play the same position but kobe has a career .455 fg%, Jordan has a career .495 fg% and his percentage only dropped to kobe career fg% or lower for only 3 seasons when he initially came out the 1st retirement to play 15 games and the 2 seasons with the wizards, still to this day..kobe still forces a lot of shots
i explained this pretty thoroughly in another post

kobes fg% is lower becaus ehe takes alot more 3s than jordan did


kobes a better offensive player because he has no flaws in his offensive game and has alot more range than MJ did
 7 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Cambury said:
not the GAME CLOCK the SHOT CLOCK...do u watch basketball? they are two different things, i can teach you.
yeah because kobe is the only one that takes the shot b4 the shot clock expires i forgot
 07-25-2010, 04:28 PM         #45
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No.....
 7 years ago '08        #46
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Cambury said:
when the offense isnt moving smoothly and someone has to take the shot wit the clock runnin down he will do that...unlike some other players who would rather kick the ball out to a lesser player...i been watchin this game my whole life and these stunts these stat fillers pull are ridiculous
So you want him to take a bad look if its not there instead of passing to a wide open player? you're a moron him passing to a wide open teammate is not stat padding its making a smart play
 7 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 beast mode said:
the kobe stans always have excuses, take your L and keep it movin
Kobe takes 3-5 shots a game when he didnt have the ball for the possession and gets it with the shot clock winding down....you wont see anyone else doing that
 7 years ago '07        #48
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Main Event said:
So you want him to take a bad look if its not there instead of passing to a wide open player? you're a moron him passing to a wide open teammate is not stat padding its making a smart play
the shot clock is winding down and he just got the ball who da hell is he gonna pass it to, a teammate that is well defended? are u stupid or dumb?
 7 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 abstractq said:
i explained this pretty thoroughly in another post

kobes fg% is lower becaus ehe takes alot more 3s than jordan did


kobes a better offensive player because he has no flaws in his offensive game and has alot more range than MJ did
that's kobes lack of basketball i.q and no thats not the only reason his fg% is lower cause mj 2 pt fg>>>kobes 2 pt fg%
 7 years ago '10        #50
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Cambury said:
Kobe takes 3-5 shots a game when he didnt have the ball for the possession and gets it with the shot clock winding down....you wont see anyone else doing that
durant,wade,lebron,melo,dirk
 07-25-2010, 04:31 PM         #51
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wondering................how can anyone ever say bryant was a better offensive talent than jordan, I already posted my argument....im still waiting for a rebuttal

[video - click to view]


This was an overtime game!!


[video - click to view]


Kobe through three quarters!!!

Now I want you to explain to me how Jordan was a better offensive force than Kobe
 7 years ago '07        #52
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 beast mode said:
yeah because kobe is the only one that takes the shot b4 the shot clock expires i forgot
Just watch the games...
 7 years ago '10        #53
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Cambury said:
the shot clock is winding down and he just got the ball who da hell is he gonna pass it to, a teammate that is well defended? are u stupid or dumb?

lakers have plenty of players he can pass it too,you fat or just pudgy????
 7 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 beast mode said:
durant,wade,lebron,melo,dirk
Durant and Melo but not as much as Kobe...Wade and Lebron are u serious?! those dudes are well known for passing the rock to someone else with 5 seconds left! after they done dribbled 10 times
 7 years ago '10        #55
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 malikmoore9 said:


This was an overtime game!!



Kobe through three quarters!!!

Now I want you to explain to me how Jordan was a better offensive force than Kobe
30.1ppg>>>>25.3ppg
LIKE I SAID,kobe is one of the most explosive....not the best. there's a big difference
 7 years ago '07        #56
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 beast mode said:
lakers have plenty of players he can pass it too,you fat or just pudgy????
if u have the ball wit 5 seconds left, why would u pass it to another player that is well guarded? yo honestly i can teach u about the game, jus ask
 7 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Cambury said:
the shot clock is winding down and he just got the ball who da hell is he gonna pass it to, a teammate that is well defended? are u stupid or dumb?
Negro you're sitting here making up scenarios that arent even true yet im the dumb one?, you were the n*gga who yesterday ripped Bron by saying he would rather pass to a wide open teammate with the game on the line but yet you praise Kobe today for taking even more difficult shots with the game on the line, f**k outta here
 7 years ago '04        #58
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
 beast mode said:
that's kobes lack of basketball i.q and no thats not the only reason his fg% is lower cause mj 2 pt fg>>>kobes 2 pt fg%

its not a lack of basketball iq

itd be a lack of basketball iq if he was taking shots he doesnt shoot well


it stretches teh defense even further if you know you gotta be on a n*gga from 23 ft on in

i bet if you compare mj and kobes 2 point fg% its damn close, and any advatage mj has is just due to the fact that he played in a weak a.ss era defensively for half his career. . .
 07-25-2010, 04:37 PM         #59
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30.1ppg>>>>25.3ppg
LIKE I SAID,kobe is one of the most explosive....not the best. there's a big difference
You can't compare the career stats of two players that did not have the same type of career coming in Jordan started from day one Kobe was a high school kid and didn't start every game until his third year in. of course his numbers arent going to match up when he played 7 -10 min a game his first couple of years
 7 years ago '07        #60
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Main Event said:
Negro you're sitting here making up scenarios that arent even true yet im the dumb one?, you were the n*gga who yesterday ripped Bron by saying he would rather pass to a wide open teammate with the game on the line but yet you praise Kobe today for taking even more difficult shots with the game on the line, f**k outta here
you must not watch the game...how old are you? did you ever play any sort of organized sport?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy