Non Biased opinions only! Kobe - best offensive talent ever in the NBA?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 abstractq said:
smh

look. . .its really not that difficult to understand

people like AI, Durant, Bron, Wade when they won were the only scoring options their teams have. Their whole offense runs through them at all times, so as a result they got scoring titles over kobe

When kobe was the the only scoring option his team had, he was puttin up scoring numbers that DWARFED the rest of the NBA

early on in his career he shared with Snaq. . .lnow he shares with Paul and Bynum and the squad

but dont get it twisted. . .Kobes the best, most complete offensive player the NBA ever had. Also one of the best defending guards the NBA has ever had

aka

the GOAT

but if kobe was "the best" then why the f**k woldn't he always be the first option??? dwarfed??? the year he averaged 35..a.i averaged 33 that's hardly being dwarfed. he shares shots attempts???? only melo took more shots per game then kobe last year shut the f**k up already
 7 years ago '10        #22
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
These are all plays that are ran in the triangle offense. It does have similar plays and the system does have plays that are designated for Kobe such as the high screen and the iso post with Kobe on the block but they don't run these two all day long and yes when things fall apart and the other team plays good defense then Kobe must improvise. I am still trying to figure out why we are talking like dude doesn't score 28-30 points a night
ACTUALLY HE DOESN'T he scores 27ppg on the dot
 7 years ago '04        #23
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 beast mode said:
but if kobe was "the best" then why the f**k woldn't he always be the first option??? dwarfed??? the year he averaged 35..a.i averaged 33 that's hardly being dwarfed. he shares shots attempts???? only melo took more shots per game then kobe last year shut the f**k up already

its not about being 1st option moron

its about being the ONLY option

Wade was miamis ONLY scorer

Durant is the Thunders ONLY consistent scorer

Bron is the Thunders ONLY scorer

on the lakers its mad weapons. Kobes the 1st option, but its not realistic to expect him to drop 30 a night now. If he did gasol wouldnt be getting the touches he needs and the offense wouldnt be as good overall
 07-25-2010, 04:06 PM         #24
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the biggest problem is Kobe can turn on like a light switch and score 65 points and since Jordan never had a ranged jumpshot he couldn't dominate the same way. So we get people who want to pull up Jordan had this many scoring titles when early on in Phil Jacksons career his coaching expertise was to pass the ball to Jordan. The triangle offense is based off of having a big man.
 07-25-2010, 04:08 PM         #25
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ACTUALLY HE DOESN'T he scores 27ppg on the dot
I would say this was pretty damn good for a player that didn't start when he first came into the league
 7 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
when the triangle didnt have offensive weapons we see wat Kobe averaged, its simple as that. there is no way you can argue against his numbers when Shaq went out injured and when Shaq got traded...these dudes dont kno s**t about basketball, running plays. All they respect are dunks and forcing it to the basket when noone can touch you until your at the FT line and already built up a head of steam.
 7 years ago '08        #27
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 428 428
no
 7 years ago '10        #28
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:
its not about being 1st option moron

its about being the ONLY option

Wade was miamis ONLY scorer

Durant is the Thunders ONLY consistent scorer

Bron is the Thunders ONLY scorer

on the lakers its mad weapons. Kobes the 1st option, but its not realistic to expect him to drop 30 a night now. If he did gasol wouldnt be getting the touches he needs and the offense wouldnt be as good overall

yet he's 2nd in the nba in field goal attempts
 7 years ago '07        #29
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 beast mode said:
don't act like kobe doesn't use high pick and rolls nightly as well as plenty of iso's and it sure doesn't stop him from taking the most shots,this isn't college,nba players stray from systems all the time,usually run it once then go off what the defense shows. give the "system" s**t a rest
its already been posted by statisticians what Kobe does when he runs similar offenses to Lebron and Wade...u need to respect him cuz he is the only player that can score a bucket when he gets the ball wit 5 seconds left in the shot clock, u wont see him pass the ball to a defended teammate like Lebron to avoid a turnover
 7 years ago '04        #30
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 beast mode said:

is he?

oh i thinks not. . .

i swear you boxden n*ggas should really get ya facts right before talking

and are we taking into account all the extra shots n*ggas like d wade and bron are putting up that arent counted as FGA caus ethey going to the line?

lol. . .i swear you n*ggas aint ready. . .
 7 years ago '07        #31
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 beast mode said:
of course your gonna leave out the part on how he is the closer and when the offense is run and it gets under 7 seconds he gets the ball for generally a tough shot...Kobe doesnt get atleast 7 dribbles a possession like others
 07-25-2010, 04:15 PM         #32
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bet u werent expecting all these people to say no

thread backfired
I still expected hate, it runs deep. The bad part about it is they are in the midst of greatness and can't appreciate because of the pure hatred. I look at it this way Lebron is not a name that is mentioned worldwide neither is wade or durant. During the olympics every chinese kid had on a Kobe Jersey that speaks volumes over the hate that is displayed on BX 1 billion chinese>>>>>> over bx haters that cant appreciate a man conquering the game at a time when there are plenty of talented teams and players in the league.

First ever in history of BX thread succeeded

Last edited by malikmoore9; 07-25-2010 at 04:17 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
come on people. Its a lot easier for Iverson and many others like Mcgrady to have more scoring titles than Kobe. They played on s**tty teams because they didnt want anybody else taking shots but them which is why they didnt do something Kobe did and thats win titles. We saw what Kobe did when he was saddled with a s**t roster. Win scoring titles and go out in the 1st rd.

Ask Iverson and McGrady if they would rather be a multiple time scoring champ with no rings or a star with multiple rings and considered the best in the game or "arguably" the best ever.
 7 years ago '07        #34
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
I still expected hate, it runs deep. The bad part about it is they are in the midst of greatness and can't appreciate because of the pure hatred. I look at it this way Lebron is not a name that is mentioned worldwide neither is wade or durant. During the olympics every chinese kid had on a Kobe Jersey that speaks volumes over the hate that is displayed on BX 1 billion chinese>>>>>> over bx haters that cant appreciate a man conquering the game at a time when there are plenty of talented teams and players in the league.

First ever in history of BX thread succeeded
cuz China respects winners...thas why these f**gots tryna get that trophy cuz they feel like they will get the respect, the only thing this will do is fuel young Mike
 7 years ago '08        #35
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Cambury said:
of course your gonna leave out the part on how he is the closer and when the offense is run and it gets under 7 seconds he gets the ball for generally a tough shot...Kobe doesnt get atleast 7 dribbles a possession like others
him being a great closer is the reason he has the 2nd most shot attempts in the nba
 7 years ago '10        #36
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Cambury said:
its already been posted by statisticians what Kobe does when he runs similar offenses to Lebron and Wade...u need to respect him cuz he is the only player that can score a bucket when he gets the ball wit 5 seconds left in the shot clock, u wont see him pass the ball to a defended teammate like Lebron to avoid a turnover

oh you mean the "what if" post that made no sense considering kobe still takes more shots then everybody???

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Main Event said:
him being a great closer is the reason he has the 2nd most shot attempts in the nba
when the offense isnt moving smoothly and someone has to take the shot wit the clock runnin down he will do that...unlike some other players who would rather kick the ball out to a lesser player...i been watchin this game my whole life and these stunts these stat fillers pull are ridiculous
 7 years ago '07        #38
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 beast mode said:
oh you mean the "what if" post that made no sense considering kobe still takes more shots then everybody???

[pic - click to view]

not the GAME CLOCK the SHOT CLOCK...do u watch basketball? they are two different things, i can teach you.
 7 years ago '06        #39
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
Why all the dumb threads it's hard to compare different generations so we can't say ever I'd say right now yes but I think Melo is close if we're just talking offense right now. Even to compare Jordan and Kobe is absolutely dumb it's hard to compare when they played against different rules. I think Kobe is a homo but he's a beast on the court what's i'm an old head and old school bad boys fan when I was little the same complaints ppl say about Kobe was the same ones they said about MJ but ppl never bring it up because we only remeber the good and forget the bad. So 20yrs from now it's going to be some new dude being compared to Kobe and not MJ. Just like the older heads love Dr J but to me it's like MJ is the guy cuz that's my era....... but you know what I'm done talking anybody basketball in to it comes around again....... CJ2K best back in the league
 7 years ago '07        #40
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
just wondering................how can anyone ever say bryant was a better offensive talent than jordan, I already posted my argument....im still waiting for a rebuttal
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy