I mean what the f'k are you dudes on? ...Nas >>> Jay

most viewed right now
 130
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
121 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?
Nas 158 72.81%
Jay 59 27.19%
Voters: 217. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$16,349 | Props total: 10111 10111
hold it right there pull over//
the n*gga right there inside the rover//
i knew he'd be right here i told ya//
let's get him now look at his style ice Bulova//
Polo pull over big links and rockin boulders//

and did n*ggas forget about i gave u power. i normally dont post in these types of threads but i figured why not
 8 years ago '09        #22
BrooklynStiles 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$11,162 | Props total: 11555 11555
aye hows ill will records doing?




























 07-25-2010, 02:13 PM         #23
Straight Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas in the studio> Jay-Z in the studio
Jay-Z outside of studio>Nas outside of studio

nas is better than jay on all levels musically
but business wise, media, sales, money, personal life, jay gets the W
but then real n*ggas dont care about what a n*gga does outside the studio
only f**got n*ggas want some flawless hero that has the perfect life to worship

but theyr both in the same league
 8 years ago '10        #24
hockeysniper 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Nas is by far the better rapper, Jay is by far the better businessman.
 07-25-2010, 02:20 PM         #25
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree, but yeah...free post


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #26
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
jay is more overated the wayne
 07-25-2010, 02:29 PM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is better than jay at evry aspect of making music
 8 years ago '07        #28
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 DrX said:
nas is better than jay at evry aspect of making music
 07-25-2010, 02:30 PM         #29
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 07-25-2010, 02:34 PM         #30
Straight Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
Nas in the studio> Jay-Z in the studio
Jay-Z outside of studio>Nas outside of studio

nas is better than jay on all levels musically
but business wise, media, sales, money, personal life, jay gets the W
but then real n*ggas dont care about what a n*gga does outside the studio
only f**got n*ggas want some flawless hero that has the perfect life to worship

but theyr both in the same league
 guncity2007 said:

[pic - click to view]



see wha im talkin bout
 8 years ago '09        #31
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
yea nas is iller than jay...but no jay z does have a better flow but still

Nas > Jay-Z
 8 years ago '08        #32
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 630 630
 guncity2007 said:

[pic - click to view]



You got Nicki>>>>>>>>> as your signature.

You just goin' with whatever's big and popular.

Nas is by far the better rapper, Jay's by far the better business man.

Jay-Z met Bill Gates?! He must be the G.O.A.T. then by this logic.

Jay is one of the greatest, but to rank money over lyricism is one of the many reasons why dudes consider true hip-hop to be dead.
 8 years ago '07        #33
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
*looks at the poll*














































 07-25-2010, 02:51 PM         #34
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ironboy1 said:

[pic - click to view]

 07-25-2010, 02:52 PM         #35
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollaballooza said:
You got Nicki>>>>>>>>> as your signature.

You just goin' with whatever's big and popular.

Nas is by far the better rapper, Jay's by far the better business man.

Jay-Z met Bill Gates?! He must be the G.O.A.T. then by this logic.

Jay is one of the greatest, but to rank money over lyricism is one of the many reasons why dudes consider true hip-hop to be dead.


You dopey lopsided n*gga, How do i follow what ever is big & popular

You act like you know me! You fool
 8 years ago '07        #36
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 guncity2007 said:


You dopey lopsided n*gga, How do i follow what ever is big & popular

You act like you know me! You fool
you like nikki....and your male

and you HONESTLY think people are going to take your opinion seriously

are you gay??? do you like listening to a chick talk about sucking d!ck??

i mean its one thing to think shes hot...

but to honeslty like her music...as a male...i mean f**k...how old are you?

back to the topic

Nas > JAy
 8 years ago '07        #37
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
who gives a f**k about sales

Music Quality >> album sales
 8 years ago '09        #38
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,529 | Props total: 9340 9340
 Mr. Snowman said:
you like nikki....and your male

and you HONESTLY think people are going to take your opinion seriously

are you gay??? do you like listening to a chick talk about sucking d!ck??

i mean its one thing to think shes hot...

but to honeslty like her music...as a male...i mean f**k...how old are you?

back to the topic


Nas > JAy
fam ignore him, 4real tho i can't his take opinion serious aswell the n*gga actually thinks nick minaj dope, she garbage, her music sucks


Last edited by Ash10; 07-25-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #39
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 1ironboy1 said:
that right there is tellin u what the people feel is better music quality.
so then by your logic eminem is better then jay

 8 years ago '08        #40
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 nkflier54 said:
Albums Jay> Nas
Lyricas Jay > Nas
FLow and wordplay is added together under lyrics and Jay got both those on lock
stop talking

You already think Wayne is lyrical so i'm not surprised
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy