I mean what the f'k are you dudes on? ...Nas >>> Jay

most viewed right now
 64
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?
Nas 158 72.81%
Jay 59 27.19%
Voters: 217. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #301
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
 Mr. Snowman said:
I think the Poll says otherwise


But you know somebody's gonna make this thread again sooner or later, that's what I meant by never ending. This topic pops up every couple of weeks......
 7 years ago '05        #302
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Mr. Snowman said:
so nobody can explain to me why Reasonable Doubt is such a GENIUS JAW DROPPING GREAT RAP CD OF ALL TIMES.

If you have to ask this question then no one is gonna take you seriously. I'm not saying its the greatest rap album, but a big mistake people make with RD is that it's a mafioso rap album. That couldn't be further away from the truth, Jay brought the human aspect to the forefront about the hustling lifestyle, the pitfalls and emotions that one experiences, people always overlook how personal Jay was on Reasonable Doubt cause he wasn't upfront with his lyrics. Yes the album centers around hustling, but its not a glorification of the lifestyle, moreso Jay explaining the mind frame that got him into that position.
 02-04-2011, 11:57 PM         #303
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
no disrespect but I don't give a f**k whether you agree with me nor would i expect you to. You ride for nas, that's cool, but I see things from a different view, it is what it is


who is talking about agreeing,or disagreeing???..i'm talking about having a basis for the things you say..not just making up s**t out the clear blue sky...i ride for logic,reality,and common sense....
 7 years ago '05        #304
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 HotepSuns said:
who is talking about agreeing,or disagreeing???..i'm talking about having a basis for the things you say..not just making up s**t out the clear blue sky...i ride for logic,reality,and common sense....
lol...logically you would question why a rapper would name his f**king album "hip hop is dead", if you dont question the motives of doing something such as that then fine. as for me, a rapper naming his album that is basis enough to question whether or not he's pulling a publicity stunt.

like i said you ride for nas and treat what he says as gospel so when he gave you the explanation he gave you did what you normally do when you hear nas talk...believe him. as me me, like i said im more skeptical then to just say that, but if him doing that isnt basis enough for you to even question it then like i said from the beginning we can just agree to disagree because we are on complete opposites of the spectrum in terms of the issue
 02-05-2011, 02:19 AM         #305
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody in here fell for the mouse trap......Thread Starter knew what he was doing making this thread, every month the same damn thread reoccurs.
 02-05-2011, 02:23 AM         #306
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
who is talking about agreeing,or disagreeing???..i'm talking about having a basis for the things you say..not just making up s**t out the clear blue sky...i ride for logic,reality,and common sense....
*Looks at the two bums in profile pic*

*laughs*
 02-05-2011, 02:26 AM         #307
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
I think the Poll says otherwise
Yes because boxden where n*ggas roam around following a man name basedgod and hoe budden know what its talking about
 02-05-2011, 02:28 AM         #308
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait... is this a Jay versus Nas thread?

Oh s**t.

I'm seeing some RARE s**t right now
 7 years ago '09        #309
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Nas is Like is my jam. Poetic.
 7 years ago '09        #310
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
the right dude won the vote but i am surprised this wasn't closer
 02-05-2011, 03:31 AM         #311
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
lol...logically you would question why a rapper would name his f**king album "hip hop is dead", if you dont question the motives of doing something such as that then fine. as for me, a rapper naming his album that is basis enough to question whether or not he's pulling a publicity stunt.

like i said you ride for nas and treat what he says as gospel so when he gave you the explanation he gave you did what you normally do when you hear nas talk...believe him. as me me, like i said im more skeptical then to just say that, but if him doing that isnt basis enough for you to even question it then like i said from the beginning we can just agree to disagree because we are on complete opposites of the spectrum in terms of the issue


first of all i don't take any mans word as gospel...but i also don't just make up s**t without having a basis..YOU have no basis...it's just what you want to believe based off of absolutely nothing....if you actually had some form of a basis...even a basic premise for a basis i'd be inclined to understand your persistence all these years later to hold on to the theory....but you're still holding on to this theory with NOTHING to substantiate it in the slightest....

and you of all people should not be talking about anyone riding hard for anyone...you ride hard for jay do,or die....which is more of a basis for one to a.ssume that you're holding on to this theory due to that ride or die mentality you have for jay...


and again there is nothing for us to agree,or disagree about....i asked for your basis..you have none...the end..
 7 years ago '06        #312
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6741 6741
 7 years ago '05        #313
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 HotepSuns said:
first of all i don't take any mans word as gospel...but i also don't just make up s**t without having a basis..YOU have no basis...it's just what you want to believe based off of absolutely nothing....if you actually had some form of a basis...even a basic premise for a basis i'd be inclined to understand your persistence all these years later to hold on to the theory....but you're still holding on to this theory with NOTHING to substantiate it in the slightest....

and you of all people should not be talking about anyone riding hard for anyone...you ride hard for jay do,or die....which is more of a basis for one to a.ssume that you're holding on to this theory due to that ride or die mentality you have for jay...


and again there is nothing for us to agree,or disagree about....i asked for your basis..you have none...the end..
yeah and we arent talking about jay and if we were i would be naive as f**k if i was spewing the s**t you were saying, and to be honest i would take it (i wouldnt agree with it, but i would take it) because i know i have favoritism towards jay and know my BIAS could be getting in the way of my judgement...thats just keeping it real. you say theres no basis but you keep coming in here trying to argue your point...dont make too much sense to me keep thinking theres no basis and riding for your boy...it makes yourself feel better im sure


Last edited by StateProperty88; 02-05-2011 at 05:35 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #314
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 JoeyTheGod said:
*Looks at the two bums in profile pic*

*laughs*
this...theres no need to argue nas with this guy when he's looking through those rose colored glasses when it comes to nas


Last edited by StateProperty88; 02-05-2011 at 05:40 AM..
 02-05-2011, 05:45 AM         #315
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah and we arent talking about jay and if we were i would be naive as f**k if i was spewing the s**t you were saying, and to be honest i would take it (i wouldnt agree with it, but i would take it) because i know i have favoritism towards jay and know my BIAS could be getting in the way of my judgement...thats just keeping it real. you say theres no basis but you keep coming in here trying to argue your point...dont make too much sense to me keep thinking theres no basis and riding for your boy...it makes yourself feel better im sure


homie talking in circles,but STILL not giving a basis just proves my point....i'm trying to have an adult conversation with you about it,but you're unable to delve any deeper seemingly because there is nothing to your theory..but i'm looking through rose colored glasses?...i've backed up my position..you HAVEN'T....and i'm not trying to argue my point..i'm trying to understand YOURS...i figured after almost a days time worth of back,and forth you could have figured one out by now...guess not..
 7 years ago '05        #316
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 HotepSuns said:
homie talking in circles,but STILL not giving a basis just proves my point....i'm trying to have an adult conversation with you about it,but you're unable to delve any deeper seemingly because there is nothing to your theory..but i'm looking through rose colored glasses?...i've backed up my position..you HAVEN'T....and i'm not trying to argue my point..i'm trying to understand YOURS...i figured after almost a days time worth of back,and forth you could have figured one out by now...guess not..

what the f**k are you looking for? you think nas is going to say its a publicity stunt or something? fact of the matter is theres times that you have to see things and draw your own conclusions...thats being adult. now you dont have to agree with me (like i said before i doubt you would) to not think that i have no premise to think a rapper calling his album "hip hop is dead" is a publicity stunt is like i said naive. if any other rapper did called his album that we would at least question the motive...thats common sense

like i been said this is useless because i am talking in circles with a guy i know wouldnt agree with this anyway
 02-05-2011, 06:00 AM         #317
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
what the f**k are you looking for? you think nas is going to say its a publicity stunt or something? fact of the matter is theres times that you have to see things and draw your own conclusions...thats being adult. now you dont have to agree with me (like i said before i doubt you would) to not think that i have no premise to think a rapper calling his album "hip hop is dead" is a publicity stunt is like i said naive. if any other rapper did called his album that we would at least question the motive...thats common sense

like i been said this is useless because i am talking in circles with a guy i know wouldnt agree with this anyway


yeah this has long since become mundane....i see you have no basis...you saw the title,and that was enough for you....gotcha...
 7 years ago '05        #318
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 HotepSuns said:
yeah this has long since become mundane....i see you have no basis...you saw the title,and that was enough for you....gotcha...
i saw your avy and it was enough for me. i know i was arguing with a guy that wasnt going to be realistic with the issue. but agreed this is over. continue to just believe whatever nas tells you...im sure its worked for you thus far
 02-05-2011, 06:10 AM         #319
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i saw your avy and it was enough for me. i know i was arguing with a guy that wasnt going to be realistic with the issue. but agreed this is over. continue to just believe whatever nas tells you...im sure its worked for you thus far


this is the argument everyone with no point uses....it's even more comical to use that cop out when someone is ASKING you for the basis of your perspective to gain understanding of where you're coming from....but attempting to have adult like conversations like that on boxden is futile...
 7 years ago '05        #320
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 HotepSuns said:
this is the argument everyone with no point uses....it's even more comical to use that cop out when someone is ASKING you for the basis of your perspective to gain understanding of where you're coming from....but attempting to have adult like conversations like that on boxden is futile...
 StateProperty88 said:
i saw your avy and it was enough for me. i know i was arguing with a guy that wasnt going to be realistic with the issue. but agreed this is over. continue to just believe whatever nas tells you...im sure its worked for you thus far
^ see above
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
missouri woman wins the lottery twice in one day :wwfcashmoney:
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy