I mean what the f'k are you dudes on? ...Nas >>> Jay

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Nas 158 72.81%
Jay 59 27.19%
Voters: 217. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #241
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 7 years ago '07        #242
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 twindeserteagle said:
95-33 Nas.............wait for it.............wait for it........ WINS!!!!

Silence Haters.
NAS doesnt just WIN!!!

NAS ETHERS!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #243
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Mr. Snowman said:
I DO!!!

you know what

MMLP, Illmatic, All Eyes On Me, The Chronic 2001, Its Dark and Hell Is Hot, Dirty Acres, Things Fall Apart, Anghelic, The Infamous > Reasonable Doubt

and people on this site no im a die hard Jay stan

you mad????

You bringing personal favourites into this, I'm looking at things objectively. Below The Heavens is my favourite album, but thats for personal reasons, I still will acknowledge there are so many better albums than that.
 7 years ago '06        #244
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
 Mr. Snowman said:
NAS doesnt just WIN!!!

NAS ETHERS!!!!!!!!!!

lol you damn right thats a landslide. so it must be the same ppl wit the nas lost over and over again s**t. 93-33 thats 75% almost that say hes better
 02-03-2011, 09:56 PM         #245
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a huge Jay fan but Nas takes the cake. He does his own thing on his albums, coming with a real message. Jay just been trying so hard to stay relevant lately. He'll do anything to stay in the limelight.
 7 years ago '07        #246
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1205 1205
NaS for the win
 7 years ago '05        #247
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Satire said:
I'm a huge Jay fan but Nas takes the cake. He does his own thing on his albums, coming with a real message. Jay just been trying so hard to stay relevant lately. He'll do anything to stay in the limelight.
I kinda agree, Jay is sorta jumpin on trends these days, but I still think Nas plays the controversy card too much to stay relevant as well IE Hip Hop Is Dead, the whole fuss kicked up over ****** etc.
 7 years ago '07        #248
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 929 929
 Mr. Snowman said:
Lyrics: Nas > Jay

Albums: Nas > Jay

Flow: Nas > Jay

Ether > Takeover

and BP3 that s**t just tarnished jays legacy while Nas came out with Untitled and k!lled it.

I think we should call this a fact now:agreement6:

p.s. Distant Relatives >>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #249
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 nkflier54 said:
Notice how he was stumblin over his words and backtrackin when he was approached about it and how now he's saying hip hop isn't dead
Nas my fav rapper, Yeah That was b**ch move by him, greed n*gga Hip-hop is getting worst every year
 7 years ago '07        #250
space
space
Dont get me wrong i like Jay but his fans overate his music

his longevity is dope and so is his flow

but is lyrics are average, hes released a couple EPICALLY WHACK albums, and i really dont like his delivery on some songs

and RD.....WHY IS THIS ALBUM SO f**kING AMAZING. ITS dope, Devils, dead presidents, Politics as Usual, Can I Live, Regrets are all sick.

but the production is nothing special and there are a few songs i dont like (especially Aint No n*gga)
 02-03-2011, 10:16 PM         #251
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
I kinda agree, Jay is sorta jumpin on trends these days, but I still think Nas plays the controversy card too much to stay relevant as well IE Hip Hop Is Dead, the whole fuss kicked up over ****** etc.
I agree/disagree with that. The stuff he been talking about is stuff that effects our society. He's just bringing it out there and people don't like it
 02-03-2011, 10:17 PM         #252
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
Notice how he was stumblin over his words and backtrackin when he was approached about it and how now he's saying hip hop isn't dead
was the in an interview? props if you can link me up
 7 years ago '05        #253
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Ahhh yes there it is
 7 years ago '09        #254
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 Satire said:
was the in an interview? props if you can link me up
haven't you seen his interviews, tho most of his recent interview his always high
 7 years ago '09        #255
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Mr. Snowman said:
Dont get me wrong i like Jay but his fans overate his music

his longevity is dope and so is his flow

but is lyrics are average, hes released a couple EPICALLY WHACK albums, and i really dont like his delivery on some songs

and RD.....WHY IS THIS ALBUM SO f**kING AMAZING. ITS dope, Devils, dead presidents, Politics as Usual, Can I Live, Regrets are all sick.

but the production is nothing special and there are a few songs i dont like (especially Aint No n*gga)
Actually almost the whole of Reasonable Doubt is based on samples of Jazz music. Gives the whole album a smooth vibe.

And Hip Hop is Dead was a sick album, loved that s**t. Couldn't say it was wack, last album I bought from Nas.

I think that was a turning point in Hip Hop, because it got progressively worse from s**tty rappers being pushed by BET, then it got better with the new generation coming in with dudes like Drizzy, Jay Elec, Cudi, Cole

and don't forget the Based God.
 02-03-2011, 10:36 PM         #256
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
I can't find the video interview but heres the article

In a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, Nas has revealed that he no longer believes that Hip Hop is dead.

“It died several times, but I do believe in the heartbeat of it right now,” says Nas, whose 2006 release Hip Hop Is Dead engenders discussion even to this day about the state of the genre. “There are a lot of new artists, and artists that have been around, who are kicking a.ss right now. I just wanted to give a boost to people and to myself, to push people to go harder. It’s a different world now.”

No word on whether Nas' next album will be titled Hip Hop Is Alive, but stay tuned for updates regarding the matter.

n*gga backtracked when everybody got on his a.ss about it He basically admitted that he was just bulls**ttin
lol well, when everyone is on ur a.ss about it and wont leave u alone, might as well say its coming back to life. but in essence its true. hiphop is starting to gain momentum again, as opposed to when everything was ringtone music and dance music. dudes like Lupe, J Cole, Blu, Sha Stimuli, and Fashawn are doing their thing and theyre really bringing it back. sure most of those dudes arent very popular but theyre doing something good for hip-hop
 7 years ago '07        #257
space
space
so nobody can explain to me why Reasonable Doubt is such a GENIUS JAW DROPPING GREAT RAP CD OF ALL TIMES.

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 02-03-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #258
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
ive always been torn between the 2. i love both artists music. ive always felt its like comparing biggie n2pac. i always felt biggie was a rapper n pac was a poet to a certain point. i feel like nas is the poet n jay-z is strictly rapper. im a fan of all four thats jus my opinion of the situation
 7 years ago '10        #259
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
Nas Won.
 7 years ago '06        #260
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Nas had one hot album lets b real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy