Tony Yayo on Game rejoining G-Unit 'I want him to get back so I can set him up'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Bruce Leeroy said:
. A bunch of mad a.ss Game fans in here. I bet if a reunion did go down n*ggas would be screaming out G-Unit like this was '03. Sort of how n*ggas jumped back to Jim and Juelz when they linked up with Cam again. Switch siding a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '05        #62
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 illwill4869 said:
This n*ggaz crazy....but Game do be on sum bi polar s**t
Is that what we call "responding" these days? Bi Polar?

You say you aint gonna diss some f*ggets, THEN they talk s**t about you.... SO you diss them again IF you feel like it..... O......Kayyy that sounds real Bi-Polar....

I guess G-unit aint the only f*ggets about if you got people who think getting back on somebodys case for talking s**t about you is Bi-Polar.... WTF ?

I guess its like jay-z said "YOU respect the person who got shot, I RESPECT the shooter"
 07-25-2010, 08:27 PM         #63
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
this broad calls herself a based barbie,,,, these kids CANNOT be serious
u mad!
 07-25-2010, 09:01 PM         #64
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miss makilina, ur a fan of lil b and nikki. Why don't u come up with ur own swag? No hatin, jus sayin. Based barbie? U cross promoting and r they paying u?

If they r, disregard this post.

Anyway, GameCity >>>
 7 years ago '06        #65
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DrX said:
yayo like 44...dude need to move outta daddy 50 house and live his life

Right how old is Yayo? Still talking dumb s**t cause he is wack.
 07-25-2010, 10:32 PM         #66
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
Miss makilina, ur a fan of lil b and nikki. Why don't u come up with ur own swag? No hatin, jus sayin. Based barbie? U cross promoting and r they paying u?

If they r, disregard this post.

Anyway, GameCity >>>
 Based God said:
Hoes on my d!ck, cuz I look like grandma
 7 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
he's telling the truth but yayo is 50's personal b**ch and one horrible a.ss artisit himself lol..he sounds way to mad w/the whole poison his food thing, even though i know he was jp and all haha..but seriously game is one confused a.ss individual the way he was on some f**k g-unit s**t the next second then saying how he'd like to work w/them again same..which is the same s**t young buck pulled..smh and g-unit are done they had a good run the 1st tme around (minus yayo kuz his album did dookie) but it's long been over for these n*ggas for a good minute now..and no eminem, dre, or beamer benz or bentley can save them

Last edited by Deniro732; 07-25-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #68
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 sniper1 said:
"You know what I think would be cool if Game comes back," Yayo asked XXL Mag staff during a live UStream broadcast. "I'd set him up and smoke him on the tour bus or something. Or throw him off the tour bus or run him over with the tour bus or poison his food, or, I don't know, something. I want him to get back so I can set him up...I don't see nobody I had beef with. We're running around doing our thing and they're running around doing nothing. I don't want to be friends with Game. I don't want to be friends with that guy. That guy's bi-polar. He's gonna say 'F*ck G-Unit' tomorrow. He's crying one day saying, 'Oh, hip-hop,' then he said, 'Oh, I want to be with the Unit,' then he said, 'I don't want beef with n*ggas,' then 'F*ck Yayo.' I don't got time for that man." (XXL Mag)

truth.com

Last edited by marcchrome; 07-26-2010 at 12:06 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #69
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 BlockBurner226 said:
Tony Yayo is a f**king f**got, I bet he s**ts his pants cause 50 been pile driving his a.ss (yes homo)
Co-Sign
Fayo aint bout sh*t and aint gonna do nuthin he sound like a clown b*tchin bout a whole lotta nuthin. If he seen Game he probaby would smile and keep walking pie a.ss n*gga F*ck 5-0 and wack a.ss Gay Unit.
 7 years ago '04        #70
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 237 237
 nitetrain8601 said:
Everytime I hear him speak about a former member, it seems like more and more, he's the guy in 50's head telling him to kick the member out. The way he was talking about Buck while 50 at first was kinda "Buck has problems he must deal with first". Then eventually 50 came around and was like "f**k him, he's a bum".

I do too...i remember an interviewed after the buck drama popped off...banks was like its whateva but yayo as like f**k that s**t & getting hype bout it .
 07-26-2010, 06:20 AM         #71
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
why game asking to rejoin them then?

game lost
because game see's it as a win-win situation for both parties..game is struggling to get back on top of the game, gunit is struggling to get back on top of the game. As dumb as game is, he knows the unit ALL getting back together would create much buzz...OUTSIDE the internet...and might actually be a profitable idea for all of them.

but unfortuantly, 50 is so paid that he isnt in need of making a profit..which is why i dont see a reunion ever happening..unless 50 kicks yayo out...then ull see a yayo, game and buck collabo. cause we all know yayo witout 50 would be a broke bum like buck
 7 years ago '05        #72
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Peterparker said:
damn u a d!ckrider even Game admitted he was bi-polar..tha dude is evidently bi-polar when he goes out his way to show love to G-unit then turn around in another interview n say f**k tha unit

b**ch let his female groupie hold his nuts calm down
ok, the n*gga said he aint got beef, cool, thats it. DONE

Then the n*ggaz u said u are leaving alone Diss u. UNDERSTAND

Then u get on their case Again and diss them for dissing u? SIMPLE

Well, If your a man and have a backbone. Im guessing you would just accept it like a little b**ch, because you said you wasnt bothering with a n*gga no more. he can talk foul on you and we wont hear a peep from your b**ch a.ss RIGHT?
 7 years ago '04        #73
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
i really dont understand why rumors swirling of gunit vs game still get headlines.... s**t happened 5 years ago and nothing has changed and nothing will
 7 years ago '05        #74
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
i like that all the ppl dising the unit is ignoring that game wants to and has said he would like to be back in the unit....so are yall saying game wants to be gay or does him going back cancel out the gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy