Madden 2011 leaked!! (for 360's that can play backups)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KEGAR said:
I hope this is a review copy and you all get banned.
what's good with all that hope hate my n*gga?
 07-25-2010, 08:38 PM         #142
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
what's good with all that hope hate my n*gga?
It's a joke, hence the smiley. I figured that was common sense on BX?
 07-25-2010, 10:00 PM         #143
mrdfab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont git back online til it comes out
 7 years ago '04        #144
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 mrdfab said:
just dont git back online til it comes out
it doesn't matter...once that game is put in the system...even if you wait untill release date or a week or two after retail release to go online...your system knows you put the game in the disk drive and played it on July 25th 2010, 15 days before release...that info gets sent to MS in a random Pings they do...and they say hmm Madden early? ok banned if you're going to play early then don't go online on that system at all and you will NEVER get banned... evern if it's patched and or the retail version is out
 7 years ago '05        #145
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
^just delete the save file. dont go online until the games out period. no random pings will be sent if ur not online. disconnect ethernet. i mean what other way can they tell if theres no save file and no data being sent to m$
 7 years ago '04        #146
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^just delete the save file. dont go online until the games out period. no random pings will be sent if ur not online. disconnect ethernet. i mean what other way can they tell if theres no save file and no data being sent to m$
saving it doesn't matter...it's a hard save to your hard drive you can't delete those... and like I said it doesn't matter if you played offline from today untill January of 2011 then in January you went online your system still shows you played the game early...

disconnecting your ethernet cord won't let you online true so no random pings can be sent but then you can't play online either so that's the same thing as never going online with a modded system in the first place...

if you're worried about being banned having a modded system then just don't EVER go online with it...PERIOD there is no way around it... NONE...

do what most of us do and have a modded system that's used to play games on and play them early and for free...and use a legit system to play the games you buy online...

no worries
 7 years ago '05        #147
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
f**k it man, if ur going to get banned your going to get banned.. dont matter if you play games early or not..
ban wave will prolly hit again once that new halo game comes out..
 7 years ago '04        #148
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
What firmware is the 360 on now? I had my 360 modded earlier this year, I think its I.xtreme 1.6 or something. It got banned earlier this year. Will Madden still work?
 7 years ago '07        #149
castiloni 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 40 40
this is right but iam a ps3 r......want to dl anyway.........rs or mu....... pl
 7 years ago '04        #150
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 CTre said:
What firmware is the 360 on now? I had my 360 modded earlier this year, I think its I.xtreme 1.6 or something. It got banned earlier this year. Will Madden still work?
LT is the new firmware for every drive except hitachi's
 7 years ago '04        #151
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6374 6374
oh wow, lucky 360
 7 years ago '06        #152
Dogg_Pound 
space
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 3 3
its real and it passed abgx so you wont get banned been banned 2 times aint s**t only bans console get a new console 100 bucks use same hardrive sell banned console 50 bucks done then next banwave do it again lol
 07-26-2010, 04:03 PM         #153
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can some of yall post some gameplay videos on youtube?
 7 years ago '05        #154
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
 Da Ill One said:
MU link?
 7 years ago '06        #155
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
Anybody having issues with dudes breaking ur tackle? s**t is pissing me off. I run with the niners and control willis...I'll be in the backfield before they even hand off and crush them at full speed with the hit stick as soon as he receives the handoff and I just bounce off them literally "EVERY TIME"...I'm not exaggerating either...everytime lol. s**t happens to me about 7 times a game

Run blocking seems the same also with ur linemen letting dudes right by them...ncaa really improved on that this year..if a linemen is free he goes to pick up the block u need

Saw my first glitch..was playing atl and punted to them and made him fumble way back at the 20. I recovered and they had a hold penalty...when I declined instead of me having the ball on their 20 they had the ball on my 20. Not only did they get the ball when it should have been mine but got a free 60 yards on top of it
 7 years ago '07        #156
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 KEGAR said:
I hope this is a review copy and you all get banned.
there are tons of copies already out...i already know i downloaded a legit one :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #157
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
 philly337 said:
Anybody having issues with dudes breaking ur tackle? s**t is pissing me off. I run with the niners and control willis...I'll be in the backfield before they even hand off and crush them at full speed with the hit stick as soon as he receives the handoff and I just bounce off them literally "EVERY TIME"...I'm not exaggerating either...everytime lol. s**t happens to me about 7 times a game

Run blocking seems the same also with ur linemen letting dudes right by them...ncaa really improved on that this year..if a linemen is free he goes to pick up the block u need

Saw my first glitch..was playing atl and punted to them and made him fumble way back at the 20. I recovered and they had a hold penalty...when I declined instead of me having the ball on their 20 they had the ball on my 20. Not only did they get the ball when it should have been mine but got a free 60 yards on top of it
anybody? I can't be the only one unless its a glitch with willis...i just played two games and counted because I was curious how many tackles I should be getting since I'm only getting 4-5 a game and I usually get about 8-12...

First game against the raiders I had 7 out of 7 broken in the backfield and 2 out of 6 broken upfield leaving me with 4 tackles and 9 broke

Second game I played panthers and had 8 of 8 broken in the backfield and made all my tackles up field...Leaving me with 5 tackles and 8 broken ones where I just bounced off like a pinball

Like what the f**k? I'm smashing teams but still frustrated as f**k cause I can't do s**t on defense...I'm reading the s**t outta plays and hitting dudes square with the best linebacker on the game and bouncing off like I'm one hundred pounds

Last edited by philly337; 07-26-2010 at 09:39 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #158
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1335 1335

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #159
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 freakbucket said:
being banned only matters so people who play online. I know people in the hood that have never had the internet and dont plan on getting it.
:a greement1:
 7 years ago '06        #160
youngral 
space
space
$6,645 | Props total: 604 604
I need my connect to come through with this. Im already banned so I can give two s**ts

I buy the retail copy for ps3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy