Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 03:17 PM         #81
kalubalu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F**cking Gay D*ckheads
 7 years ago '09        #82
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 P. Dedos said:
man we should just shock and awe these muthaf**kas and have them without power for acouple months and make them build there infrastructure back up

dont even send in any soldiers

bet they wont ever make a threat again
like 80% of the country is already without powe., more than most of that countries power goes to lighting up kim shrines and sh*t like that.

this sh*t is all mapped out anyway, not to jump into conspiracy theory mode, but them slick muhf*ckas (whoever "THEY" is) hit gold when they got n*ggas to beleive that they actually could see whats really going on by watching TV, or listening to the media. it's already known that any form of the media's opinion can be baught, so how could anybody really beleive anything they hear?
 7 years ago '04        #83
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
North Korea's allies:

China. During the Korean War, China did not want to get involved, but did because of General MacArthur ignoring China's warning to not come closer than 20 miles away from the Yalu river. Today, we are a major trade partner with China. In addition we also are in debt to China. I doubt China would want to lose money over North Korea's foolishness. Besides, North Korea hasn't done anything to help China develop. North Korea is like that family member that is always looking for a handout.

Russia. During the Korean War, Russia only helped indirectly (i.e. providing planes to China). It did not submit any troops to the war. This was during the Cold War which tensions were very high between the US and Russia. I highly doubt Russia would f!ght a war against the US for some war games that every capable nation perform. With that said, it's still 50/50. Russia may choose to f!ght or just remain neutral.

Iran is surrounded. The US soldiers in Iraq are capable of holding Syria off, while attacks are launched on Iran from Kuwait, Qatar, the U.A.E, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. There is no need to include Israel in the f!ght, because that may prevent other Muslim countries from allowing us use of their air space and any other a.ssistance we may need.

Military strategy is based off planning for "what ifs". For example, before World War 2, the U.S. already had plans on how to f!ght Germany (War plan Black) and Japan (War plan Orange) (research Rainbow plans).

Russia and China will just pressure N. Korea to cool it.

Last edited by me707; 07-25-2010 at 04:44 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #84
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 bullack86 said:

I'm a few steps ahead of you, bruh. I'm about to order about 8-9 different Illuminati shirts. Str8 GANGSTA.. Our Gang sign is the diamond hand formation.

If we do get bombed, I hope it's near your apartment, because it'll be a few less retards in the country.
 7 years ago '06        #85
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Illuminated said:
LeBron just wants to chill on the beach. I spoke with him an hour before his decision show, and he told me that's the whole reason he was going there.

Speaking of which, I just spoke with Baron Rothschild. He told me that he's gonna give $100 Million to each member who attends the next meeting. So I'm going!
Oh s**t consider that $10 entrance fee paid and I got a hook up at Wendy's that can get me a tub of their bomb a.ss pudding.
 7 years ago '05        #86
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Shea-bird said:
If we do get bombed, I hope it's near your apartment, because it'll be a few less retards in the country.
Thanks. Angry because we're making fun of the Illuminati?

I don't live in any apartment. Good ole USMC has taken well care of yours truly and I OWN a house.
 7 years ago '05        #87
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Oh s**t consider that $10 entrance fee paid and I got a hook up at Wendy's that can get me a tub of their bomb a.ss pudding.
Damn! We sure can have that meeting there then! Wendy's it is! What the rest of you cats?
 7 years ago '04        #88
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,880 | Props total: 18467 18467
 bullack86 said:
smh, got damn koreans, well...time to make some tax free money, OORAH

Thats wasup but relax Marine this is our f!ght HOOYAH!
 7 years ago '05        #89
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 bullack86 said:
Thanks. Angry because we're making fun of the Illuminati?

I don't live in any apartment. Good ole USMC has taken well care of yours truly and I OWN a house.
I retract my previous statement. Thanks for serving the country.
 07-27-2010, 03:40 PM         #91
HIGHAGAIN09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
LOL HELL NAH
 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy