Jul 24 - North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 06:58 AM         #41
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Trust me, we got that power.
Ol' Kim Jong-Il dont know what we have coming for him now.

P.S.
Also theres an Illuminati Meeting Monday at 7:30p.m. and new members if you want to join you have to bring some one to sacrifice
I'll be there. I missed last meeting, but I'm coming to this one. Make sure no one is in my seat when I get there.
 07-25-2010, 07:38 AM         #42
DJ Epic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is ALWAYS threating somebody wit his short elf a** Somebody need to just go over there PUNCH him in the MOUTH so he shut up
 7 years ago '09        #43
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 cheguevara said:
i dont want to sound dumb but u seem intelligent so ill go head and ask another question following up on this. If they do strike U.S, how would it effect the citizens of united states (excluding the ones thatll be in direct contact with the nuke and die)...the survivors, would it be like fallout 3, book of eli type of world? post apocalypse kinda stuff??
about the only spot they can hit with their longest ranging missiles is hawaii, and even if they could hit us dead center, i don't think the blast or radiation would traval throughout the entire north americas, but it wouldn't matter, cause even if they fired at us and missed, we gotta fire back, and their allies are china, iran, and russia, all of which who have been waiting for a reason to bark at us.
 7 years ago '07        #44
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Young Flo said:
Cuz we (USA) dont monitor Air Traffic lol
We monitor it. Believe me, it a plane gets in, we know about it. Whether or not we allow it is a different story.
 7 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Afnorth123 said:
they can holla when their missles can fly over japan without crashing into the ocean
too bad a nuke doesn't need to go far to do damage you dumb f**k
 7 years ago '10        #46
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 WilliamET09 said:
they dont want it..
^This
 7 years ago '05        #47
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
 Birdman's Back said:
they just need to off that lil angry midget Kim Jong b**ch already.
we should hVE BEEN STARTED OPERATION jfk on him...kill him blame someone else
 07-25-2010, 09:38 AM         #48
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Im bout to call the illuminati and we gunna end this ish now
Kim Jong Il' is being funded & pushed by the Illuminati you dumb f**k....
 07-25-2010, 09:44 AM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
i doubt any of the NK allies would even approve of this. Iran know they cant attack israel yet.

and u do now the reason why the us is great is because of the water right? not to mention the weapons to knock s**t down out the sky from japan to hawaii. Sorry, if NK is smart, they wont do s**t, their country and the sad people that have to put up with it, would suffer because of a horrible govt.
lol at this clueless f**k acting like he knows what he's talking about....
 07-25-2010, 09:48 AM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Damn, good thing I don't live in the US.

Canada is super safe.

aw man......
 07-25-2010, 09:51 AM         #51
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
f**k NK's gov't. f**k Iran's gov't. They can both choke on a fat a.ss d!ck.
ignorance truly is bliss......
 07-25-2010, 09:57 AM         #52
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
fukk outta hea

ayo chinaman

[pic - click to view]

this moron called a Korean a Chinaman.... it's sad how ppl can recite jay-z verses all day but won't even bother to learn basic knowledge about the world around them....
 7 years ago '07        #53
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
lil kim is bluffing. no need to panic
 7 years ago '07        #54
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
N. Korea starts WWIII...:iough:
 7 years ago '09        #55
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
they cant do s**t!!! this gon be like b4, they nuke aint gon make it!!!
 7 years ago '09        #56
RasElbe 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 38 38
Hope some of you BX users are ready to get off your lazy a**'s! Amerikkka will need all of its internet thugs,internet racist,stan's and just flat out wasted nuts to win a war with these koreans. I smell more then the hindu kush im burnin. I also smell a hint of Draft in the air:cool-smiley-009:
 07-25-2010, 11:28 AM         #57
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Why the hell did u miss the last meeting? Ciara performed "Ride" for us
But i'll throw your name on your seat and shoot a dude if he tries to take it.

Can we keep the cursing to a minimum or use lesser harsh words??
And King Jong Il' aka Mr. Short Temper, aint got s**t on me, I got more power then him.
How you think Gucci got his new whip?
lets see how many Illuminati related jokes you can muster when martial law & depopulation begin...
 7 years ago '05        #58
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 zkid2121 said:
the worst of the worst would happen.. if they successfully bombed america we would wipe them off the face of the earth.. but only to start the ever dreaded WWIII with their allies Iran, the surviving north koreans, and all others who take their side.

i personally have my doubts that this will happen because of the amount of power and allies that the United States has, those opposing us would be severely outnumbered.. but we also dont know exactly how many nuclear bombs korea and iran have access to, so they could begin somewhat of a suicide attack just to devastate the planet.

we cant forget that the leaders of both North Korea and Iran are total psychopaths who brainwash their people and constantly publicly show extreme hate against the rest of the world.. they have just been constricted within their own countries by the UN.

the fact that NK has stated that they will begin this war if US and SC make their naval advancements scares me.. because the US and the UN have no intent on backing down. (the UN has agreed that North Korea had disobeyed the sanctions set on them from the korean war, and are applying stricter sanctions because of the recent boat sinking)

so we can only hope and pray that the united states defense is strong enough to stop this threat, because it seems all to real. (not mentioning the numerous predictions made for this war/end of the world in the past years)
Doesnt America do that ?? But i hear u
 7 years ago '10        #59
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 cheguevara said:
i dont want to sound dumb but u seem intelligent so ill go head and ask another question following up on this. If they do strike U.S, how would it effect the citizens of united states (excluding the ones thatll be in direct contact with the nuke and die)...the survivors, would it be like fallout 3, book of eli type of world? post apocalypse kinda stuff??
basically exactly what Akilleez responded with.. unless they have something we dont know about, i doubt they could really make that large of an impact to devastate the ENTIRE country like the games and movies we have all seen. but we would be forced to retaliate and it would make just about every other country pick a side, and depending on what side everyone picks... we could be looking at WWIII, and if certain countries take Korea's side, and the predictions for WWIII are correct, yea.. we could be looking at severe devastation for our country.

i think itll either be that.. or the U.S. truly takes control and shows our severe military power and we dont see that large of an impact on home soil
 7 years ago '10        #60
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 DatKidDex said:
Doesnt America do that ?? But i hear u
yes DEFINITELY, but the people of iran and korea see their leaders literally as gods.. its two different types of brainwashing. every citizen of ever country is subject to it, just kinda how the world works.. so when people like kim jong il and the crazy mother f**ker from iran are in charge, it gets scary
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy