Jul 24 - North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '98        #21
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3600 3600
^ North Korea - from what intel has told us - don't have ICBM's. Their rockets cant reach US soil. They're probably talking dropping bombs in South Korea
 7 years ago '06        #22
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
Man f**k the bull....Im not trying to go to war ...with nukesssss
 7 years ago '09        #23
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
fukin do it

I'm tired of going to school everyday
 7 years ago '06        #24
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Young Flo said:
Trust me, we got that power.
Ol' Kim Jong-Il dont know what we have coming for him now.

P.S.
Also theres an Illuminati Meeting Monday at 7:30p.m. and new members if you want to join you have to bring some one to sacrifice
What if I brought some chips and dip and pudding snack packs?
 7 years ago '05        #25
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
 zkid2121 said:
the worst of the worst would happen.. if they successfully bombed america we would wipe them off the face of the earth.. but only to start the ever dreaded WWIII with their allies Iran, the surviving north koreans, and all others who take their side.

i personally have my doubts that this will happen because of the amount of power and allies that the United States has, those opposing us would be severely outnumbered.. but we also dont know exactly how many nuclear bombs korea and iran have access to, so they could begin somewhat of a suicide attack just to devastate the planet.

we cant forget that the leaders of both North Korea and Iran are total psychopaths who brainwash their people and constantly publicly show extreme hate against the rest of the world.. they have just been constricted within their own countries by the UN.

the fact that NK has stated that they will begin this war if US and SC make their naval advancements scares me.. because the US and the UN have no intent on backing down. (the UN has agreed that North Korea had disobeyed the sanctions set on them from the korean war, and are applying stricter sanctions because of the recent boat sinking)

so we can only hope and pray that the united states defense is strong enough to stop this threat, because it seems all to real. (not mentioning the numerous predictions made for this war/end of the world in the past years)
I believe thery are not bombing America but S.Korea while we are with them
 7 years ago '05        #26
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
f**k NK's gov't. f**k Iran's gov't. They can both choke on a fat a.ss d!ck.
 7 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
fukk outta hea

ayo chinaman

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #28
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
I seriously doubt they would even attempt to try anything with an aircraft carrier so close to them...
 07-25-2010, 02:04 AM         #29
s0lefresh417  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are Korean, you ignorant a.ss n*gga lol

INF4MOUS said:
fukk outta hea

ayo chinaman

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2010, 02:30 AM         #30
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
Even if we saw the plane in the air what could we do fast enough to take it down before it drops?

n*gga are you serious? We would blow their s**t out of the sky before the pilots could see the f**king eastern shoreline on the horizon.

If all it took was a plane and a bomb to hit U.S. soil Alqueda would have been done that s**t. You severely underestimate the states military ability.
 07-25-2010, 02:34 AM         #31
Stabbin101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I wonder where in the US they are planning to bomb?
so i can get the f**k outta there
 7 years ago '07        #32
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,529 | Props total: 56271 56271
He makes the same threat's EVERY year and don't do sh*t.
 07-25-2010, 03:03 AM         #33
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man s**t likes this is crazy
cause i mean really....does North Korea not know how much the U.S spends on weapons a year?
 07-25-2010, 03:15 AM         #34
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once their soldiers are somewhere else, North Koreans would be escaping to S.Korea.
 7 years ago '08        #35
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
@ Some of the responses in this thread.

Word tho, that short lil asian n*gga is hilarious.
 7 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Lets tell those dudes to get it poppin... Tell them to jump...then send a tomahawk in there to let them know where not buls**ttin.
 07-25-2010, 04:19 AM         #37
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zkid2121 said:
the worst of the worst would happen.. if they successfully bombed america we would wipe them off the face of the earth.. but only to start the ever dreaded WWIII with their allies Iran, the surviving north koreans, and all others who take their side.

i personally have my doubts that this will happen because of the amount of power and allies that the United States has, those opposing us would be severely outnumbered.. but we also dont know exactly how many nuclear bombs korea and iran have access to, so they could begin somewhat of a suicide attack just to devastate the planet.

we cant forget that the leaders of both North Korea and Iran are total psychopaths who brainwash their people and constantly publicly show extreme hate against the rest of the world.. they have just been constricted within their own countries by the UN.

the fact that NK has stated that they will begin this war if US and SC make their naval advancements scares me.. because the US and the UN have no intent on backing down. (the UN has agreed that North Korea had disobeyed the sanctions set on them from the korean war, and are applying stricter sanctions because of the recent boat sinking)

so we can only hope and pray that the united states defense is strong enough to stop this threat, because it seems all to real. (not mentioning the numerous predictions made for this war/end of the world in the past years)
i dont want to sound dumb but u seem intelligent so ill go head and ask another question following up on this. If they do strike U.S, how would it effect the citizens of united states (excluding the ones thatll be in direct contact with the nuke and die)...the survivors, would it be like fallout 3, book of eli type of world? post apocalypse kinda stuff??
 7 years ago '09        #38
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
they dont want it..
 7 years ago '04        #39
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1145 1145
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I wonder where in the US they are planning to bomb?
definately not miami. even kim jong ill wants to see lebron grad rebounds from bosh.
 7 years ago '05        #40
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Chainz Graphics said:
I don't even think they have weapons that can reach the US? Plus we have the Star Wars defense system...Not to mention we have Russia on our side. ^__^
that star wars defense system is no joke....wish i had a smaller version for my crib haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy