USA Basketball Showcase - White over Blue 114-96 | Box Score

most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 99
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
121 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who wins
team blue 20 22.99%
team white 67 77.01%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #601
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 6967 6967
my n*gga rose showing that hardwork he been putting in his game
 07-24-2010, 10:28 PM         #602
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
kobe has 2 years left according to who? you?
So how long does Kobe have? Because however long he has then wouldn't Dwades peak be extended as well by that same logic?

And what about Broy being 2 years younger then Wade but somehow he will be in his prime right as Dwade is on the way down
 8 years ago '06        #603
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 165 165
D. Rose 8 dimes no to's. 5 Steals. :cool-smiley-009:


Last edited by luckluck; 07-24-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #604
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Wow rose balled the f**k outt
 8 years ago '07        #605
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 -BigC- said:
So how long does Kobe have? Because however long he has then wouldn't Dwades peak be extended as well by that same logic?

And what about Broy being 2 years younger then Wade but somehow he will be in his prime right as Dwade is on the way down
n*gga, do i look like a career estimator like you? i can care less how long he gonna play. but by contract, he has to play til 2013-14. so um 2 years? do ya math homie. Your lil guess is wrong

Wade will be 10 years in by time kobe leave, about 31 years old, and he'll never be as great as kobe, so um, his numbers will probably be on the downhill from there since he never evolved as a shooter, he'll prolly be another paul pierce at pierce age right now minus the 3s.

u must be like 14.
 8 years ago '09        #606
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13535 13535
 luckluck said:
D. Rose 8 dimes no to's. 5 Steals. :cool-smiley-009:
these boxscores aint right, I have to watch again cause I know he turned it over twice, and he missed a three in the first half. But, it wasnt just Rose, its wrong for a few stats on a couple guys. I'm sure they werent keeping stats like it was a real game though. Just a scrimmage
 8 years ago '09        #607
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 Bkjj11 said:
once kobe leave, wade will be on the decline, roy and oj will be in their primes by then. u failed.



well obviously that motion hasnt worked or they'd be in the playoffs contending. they need to work thru mayo then right?
I didnt say Mayo would be putting up 25 and contending for the playoffs... especially in the west.
 8 years ago '07        #608
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 Fly 2ndComing said:
these boxscores aint right, I have to watch again cause I know he turned it over twice, and he missed a three in the first half. But, it wasnt just Rose, its wrong for a few stats on a couple guys. I'm sure they werent keeping stats like it was a real game though. Just a scrimmage
im saying, rondo made more than 3 tos


Last edited by Bkjj11; 07-24-2010 at 10:49 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #609
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I didnt say Mayo would be putting up 25 and contending for the playoffs... especially in the west.
the blazers work thru roy and be making the playoffs without allstar big men.

the grizz can make the playoffs if they work thru mayo WITH their allstar big men.


im just sayin, grizz coachin scheme need to change
 8 years ago '08        #610
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
Iguodala is the real MVP
 8 years ago '09        #611
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 Bkjj11 said:
the blazers work thru roy and be making the playoffs without allstar big men.

the grizz can make the playoffs if they work thru mayo WITH their allstar big men.


im just sayin, grizz coachin scheme need to change
U damn right the coaching scheme need to change. The ball should go thru the perimeter, Mike conley force it to the post all day. Mike conley is not a very good PG, when you have your starting 2 guard trying to convert to a PG, it shows your team dont have much faith in your PG. Im just sayin
 07-24-2010, 11:09 PM         #612
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game was sloppy as f**k.... thats the only thing i got out of it. i see rajon rondo as the standout tho.
 07-24-2010, 11:14 PM         #613
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
n*gga, do i look like a career estimator like you? i can care less how long he gonna play. but by contract, he has to play til 2013-14. so um 2 years? do ya math homie. Your lil guess is wrong

Wade will be 10 years in by time kobe leave, about 31 years old, and he'll never be as great as kobe, so um, his numbers will probably be on the downhill from there since he never evolved as a shooter, he'll prolly be another paul pierce at pierce age right now minus the 3s.

u must be like 14.
Kobe has 2 years max of being the best player in the league, s**t it will probably change this year. His contract could go until hes 80 what does that have to do with him being the best player in the game?

He never evolved He drives because its the best way to score, something Kobe should do more often...

Okay I'm 14 but you have the logic of a 6 year old
 8 years ago '06        #614
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 wepainters said:
Iguodala is the real MVP
 8 years ago '07        #615
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Bkjj11 said:
dude, whatever
u say wateva but its true...i jus shut down ya argument in 1 line
 8 years ago '07        #616
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 TheG1ftedOne said:
U damn right the coaching scheme need to change. The ball should go thru the perimeter, Mike conley force it to the post all day. Mike conley is not a very good PG, when you have your starting 2 guard trying to convert to a PG, it shows your team dont have much faith in your PG. Im just sayin
well they drafted xavier henry, i wonder if they'll keep him as a 2 and put oj as a PG (which they shouldnt), or just sign a pg for the low. Conley isnt good, i agree.
 8 years ago '07        #617
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 -BigC- said:
Kobe has 2 years max of being the best player in the league, s**t it will probably change this year. His contract could go until hes 80 what does that have to do with him being the best player in the game?

He never evolved He drives because its the best way to score, something Kobe should do more often...

Okay I'm 14 but you have the logic of a 6 year old
lets be real. Kobe prime is over with. he is the best closer, best winner, he got the whole package. But kobe having 2 years according to u is very appreciative, maybe u should go predict the future miss cleo.

kobe doesnt drive to the hoop cuz his athleticism has went down, maybe it was cuz of his knee or scared of gettin hit in his finger, but kobe can do both, but rely on his jumper NOW, than 5 to 6 years ago kobe.

so damn, i must be smarter than your a.ss at 6. u a high school special ed kid then
 8 years ago '07        #618
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,184 | Props total: 79897 79897
 Cambury said:
u say wateva but its true...i jus shut down ya argument in 1 line
not really but think that if u wanna. just dont wanna argue wit a fool
 8 years ago '08        #619
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
anyone know where i could get a replay of this game?
 8 years ago '07        #620
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Bkjj11 said:
not really but think that if u wanna. just dont wanna argue wit a fool
how old are u?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
93 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy