Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins
team blue 20 22.99%
team white 67 77.01%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #581
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,477 | Props total: 69976 69976
 Cambury said:
yo OJ Mayo remind me of Kobe minus the charisma
 Bkjj11 said:
minus the

leadership
skills
defense
offense

etc...
 Cambury said:
def a leader
def has skills
def has defense
def has offense

u DEFINITELY FAILED
i was commenting on this.

dont care, Roy>mayo, numbers dont lie
 7 years ago '07        #582
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Roy is good but after they went on a 4 game winning streak and started talkin bout how he not gettin enough touches i knew wat it was MAYO>>>>ROY
 7 years ago '09        #583
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
when will this re-air?
 7 years ago '07        #584
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
i was commenting on this.

dont care, Roy>mayo, numbers dont lie
numbers dont indicate anything
 7 years ago '07        #585
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
if u base how u feel off of stats then Kevin Willis = Dwight Howard
 7 years ago '10        #586
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I have been trying to say this forever... You dont put up rookie scoring numbers like Shaq, Lebron, Iverson, etc. and not be able to put up numbers. Its just his rookie year, he hit a rookie wall. Didnt get the freedom to do what he did his rookie year, last season becuase Randolph showed up. Just like Rose for example this year, his numbers may go down with the additions theyve made, and then when I start talking s**t, the excuse better not be brought up that "there isnt enough shots to go around"
Then those boxden n*ggas need to get they basketball knowledge up. Memphis was still one of the highest scoring teams in the nba. He chose to take a backseat to a vet like Randolph. If they watch the end of the games though he was the one who was taking the last shot. Not Gasol, Randolph, nor Rudy.
 7 years ago '08        #587
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13660 13660
 ReggieA said:
when will this re-air?
nba tv showing a replay at 12:30
 7 years ago '07        #588
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Work ethic is what makes a player get to the top and stay there. I don't know how B.Roy trains/works but if he doesn't have that drive there is no chance he is next.

Wade is running the league after Kobe falls back. BRoy at best is like third
once kobe leave, wade will be on the decline, roy and oj will be in their primes by then. u failed.

TheG1ftedOne said:
B Roys numbers also go up every year becuase he doesnt have 2 potential all-star players on his team who demand shots and a PG and Center who score 10-15 points a game.

Mayo as a number 1 option would easily put up 25 a game.
well obviously that motion hasnt worked or they'd be in the playoffs contending. they need to work thru mayo then right?
 7 years ago '09        #589
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 dj ac said:
No mayo???
I explained why no mayo! He is only a 2 guard and no versatility. They are gonna play Durant at 2 with Billups, Westbrook and Curry there as well. Maybe even Granger1 No room for a guy that plays just one position and doesnt offer much outside his scoring.
 NoLedge18720 said:
Rose is definitely on the team and Wallace should not be on the team. They can play granger or iggy at the SF position to back up Durant. And McGee wont make the team
I'm not so sure Rose is on the team with Billups and Westbrook basically guaranteed a spot. Also they will play Durant a lot at 2. Wallace will make it because they dont have any real 4's so he can swing between the 3 and the 4 and is one helluva rebounder. McGee only makes it because he is a big.
 The Greatest! said:
ronho cant shoot or hit free throws. he'll be scratched!!!
Rondo wont have to do any of that I'm sure. I see Coach K playing him and Westbrook together as the best two perimeter defenders they have. They will be out there hounding guys like Rubio, Barbosa, Roddy B and others.
 7 years ago '07        #590
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Cambury said:
numbers dont indicate anything
im done. numbers dont mean anything for a superstar player? again, im done.
 07-24-2010, 11:21 PM         #591
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I explained why no mayo! He is only a 2 guard and no versatility. They are gonna play Durant at 2 with Billups, Westbrook and Curry there as well. Maybe even Granger1 No room for a guy that plays just one position and doesnt offer much outside his scoring.

I'm not so sure Rose is on the team with Billups and Westbrook basically guaranteed a spot. Also they will play Durant a lot at 2. Wallace will make it because they dont have any real 4's so he can swing between the 3 and the 4 and is one helluva rebounder. McGee only makes it because he is a big.

Rondo wont have to do any of that I'm sure. I see Coach K playing him and Westbrook together as the best two perimeter defenders they have. They will be out there hounding guys like Rubio, Barbosa, Roddy B and others.
How the f**k Rose not making it but Rondo is Rondo needs a jumper before he should be making any sort of team. If that f**ker makes the team and I see people disrespecting the U.S. by not even guarding that f**ker until hes under the basket the way Kobe did I am going to be f**king embarrassed as s**t
 7 years ago '04        #592
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6104 6104
 Fly 2ndComing said:
How is westbrook guaranteed a spot over rose when rose has played better in the practices and in the game tonight? Rose will get the spot over westrbook for sure. And wallace has done nothing at the practices or the game tonight to show he is worthy of getting a spot
 7 years ago '06        #593
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So, who you got as the twelve guys going to Turkey so far. I got
PG-Bilups, Westbrook, Rondo
SG-Granger, Iggy, Curry
SF- Durant, Wallace
PF-Love, Odom
C-Chandler, McGee

Wallace could be a 4 to allow another shooter which knocks McGee off.
Durant could end up playing 2 and swap Granger or Iggy to 3 or both to 3.
My only reason for Curry being on is his shooting
I wanna put Rose on but they wont have him and Rondo both on the squad and I took Rondo defense/playmaking over Rose
dude how can you not have rudy gay on the team . he easily makes the team , he plays the 2 , 3, 4, position
 7 years ago '09        #594
space
space
I just realized n*ggas is comparing OJ Mayo to Brando Roy and Kobe? You n*ggas must be f**ked up and need to hit me up with ya email so I can get some of that s**t asap. Mayo is nowhere close to either of these dudes.

and n*ggas is serious too, defending that s**t and coming up with dumbass arguments
 7 years ago '07        #595
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Cambury said:
if u base how u feel off of stats then Kevin Willis = Dwight Howard
dude, whatever
 07-24-2010, 11:23 PM         #596
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
im done. numbers dont mean anything for a superstar player? again, im done.
Numbers mean everything then huh? So LeBron>Kobe?Wade>Kobe? I mean the numbers show that....
 Bkjj11 said:
once kobe leave, wade will be on the decline, roy and oj will be in their primes by then. u failed.

well obviously that motion hasnt worked or they'd be in the playoffs contending. they need to work thru mayo then right?
Kobe has 2 years left, Wade is going to be on the decline in 2 years? Roy is 2 years younger then Wade

Your a god damn clown I don't know why I even reply to you
 7 years ago '09        #597
space
space
 rlnichol77 said:
dude how can you not have rudy gay on the team . he easily makes the team , he plays the 2 , 3, 4, position
Rudy Gay could make the squad because he can rotate over to 4. Just depends. I like Rudy as a 4 in international play against a lot of teams. Just not more than Wallace or Odom who are bigger and rebound a lot better.
 7 years ago '07        #598
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I just realized n*ggas is comparing OJ Mayo to Brando Roy and Kobe? You n*ggas must be f**ked up and need to hit me up with ya email so I can get some of that s**t asap. Mayo is nowhere close to either of these dudes.

and n*ggas is serious too, defending that s**t and coming up with dumbass arguments
im sayin, n*gga is talkin about oj mayo being next to kobe after having a down year compared to his first year. talkin about he a leader, great offense and great def. when roy is shuttin s**t down. Nobody is on kobe level. But beside wade, if u ask me whos the next young guy on the come up, its roy
 7 years ago '07        #599
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Numbers mean everything then huh? So LeBron>Kobe?Wade>Kobe? I mean the numbers show that....

Kobe has 2 years left, Wade is going to be on the decline in 2 years? Roy is 2 years younger then Wade

kobe has 2 years left according to who? you?
 7 years ago '07        #600
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 -BigC- said:

oh and no...numbers dont mean everything

location and work ethic>>>numbers

but um offensively, points wise, if lebron and wade are scoring more than kobe, what does that mean? their numbers are higher right? Kobe has the total package that Lebron and wade lack.

Lebron and wade offensive skills RIGHT NOW at this point in kobe career are better. Kobe rely on the jumper now, Lebron still drivin to the rack with ease homeboy and wade too.

Lebron and wade will have to rely on the jumper as well once they get old and it wont be that easy as kobe makes it seem. well lebron has time to grow, wade does too but he gonna go down soon

Last edited by Bkjj11; 07-24-2010 at 11:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago